UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dan Hendo: "Anderson manipulates UFC picks fights"

2/18/13 3:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMAinterviews
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 3:57 PM
MMA Interviews, owner

We have a full fights feature on Dan Henderson up as well as a highlight video of Machida sparring you do NOT want to miss! Available at MMAinterviews.tv!

2/18/13 3:59 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo always has something to complain about Phone Post
2/18/13 4:02 PM
MMAinterviews
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Interviews, owner

He just gives his honest opinion. Gotta love that about him!

2/18/13 4:03 PM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Fanboi spin doctors in 3...2....1 Phone Post
2/18/13 4:03 PM
Hansumboy

He also manipulated Hendo into falling to the floor and tapping out.
2/18/13 4:06 PM
Ip Man 81

superCalo - Hendo whinging complaining and trash talking other fighters? Say it aint so, dat cant be hendo Phone Post
He just speaks the truth, whether ppl agree or not. Phone Post
2/18/13 4:07 PM
Slevin Kalevra

hendo is just butt hurt silva whooped that ass
2/18/13 4:07 PM
Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think that would be surprising to anyone. Silva is a main part of the sport, he should have a say in his fights

2/18/13 4:10 PM
Crocop'sLeftLeg

I like Hendo, but he's been really bitter since he lost to Silva. Trash-talks him every chance he gets.
2/18/13 4:10 PM
Lazer MMA

Edited: 02/18/13 5:58 PM
Hendo- “I would not have left the UFC if it wasn't obvious that Anderson was avoiding a second fight"

“But Silva and his manager, Ed Soares, weren’t keen on fighting Henderson again and didn’t think he’d done enough to warrant a rematch.
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=ki-henderson101609

Proof of earned title shot - http://www.5thround.com/3548/title-shot-on-the-line-for-bisping-henderson/

Anderson Silva Manager Jorge Guimaraes Officially Turns Down Fight Against Chris Weidman - http://www.cagepotato.com/anderson-silva-manager-jorge-guimaraes-officially-turns-down-fight-against-chris-weidman/

EDIT:

DANA WHITE saying anderson silva always wants the easiest fights.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l25ZSe-fZeg

"I think [GSP] would be a great challenge for me. I prefer him over Jon Jones. He's smaller. It'll be a little bit easier. I'll be hit less."
Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/174733.html#F8oDszHlPqfIeuRd.99

“Well, there are many possibilities, but fighting Jon Jones is one of them that I don’t think is possible,” Silva said on Thursday. “There’s no way.”

http://www.mmaweekly.com/anderson-silva-theres-no-way-a-super-fight-with-jon-jones-happens
2/18/13 4:12 PM
Acidic

So basically what you people are saying is that Hendo isnt right and only bitter?

Im pretty sure that Anderson and Soares have publicly denied and tried to pick fights multiple times. Have they not?

so what part of what Hendo is saying is wrong?
2/18/13 4:12 PM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it just me, or does Dan Henderson always sound congested?

Anywho, I think he is sorta right, but at the same time think its ultimately the UFC's decision on who Anderson fights.

And I think Hendo gets an even worse beating a second time around with Silva. He'd stand and try to land an H-Bomb and would get get starched. I'd look like the Leben fight.
2/18/13 4:13 PM
Lazer MMA

Hendo is 100 percent on per independent sources I quoted above ; however, he needs to to stay TF away from 85 because as per his W/L record (and even as he knows) he's but a damn shadow of himself after a weight cut.

2/18/13 4:48 PM
ChaosOverkill
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not even fighting at mw, why does he care?

2/18/13 4:51 PM
Ip Man 81

superCalo -

we all have our own truths, one mans differs from another but is it any less truth because of it ?

And to think u actually use to post some intelligent stuff. Phone Post
2/18/13 4:54 PM
Logan Stantons finger
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

w9 - Dan is right, he is Anderson's only legit win. Got owned in Pride, but scooted against Lee Murray, and has fought B level comp in the UFC.

Anderson is an exciting fighter, but let's watch him fight some elite LHW's before we cement his 'GOAT' legacy.

Fedor is still the best until that happens.

Lol @ butt scooting against Lee Murray. Did you even watch that fight?
2/18/13 4:57 PM
Lazer MMA

w9 - Dan is right, he is Anderson's only legit win. Got owned in Pride, but scooted against Lee Murray, and has fought B level comp in the UFC.

Anderson is an exciting fighter, but let's watch him fight some elite LHW's before we cement his 'GOAT' legacy.

AS has better wins then Hendo @ 85, lucky for him. Sakurai was on a major roll before AS derailed him.

Hendo best win at 85 is Busta. He lost the next fight he fought at there before he lost to AS. His record is not great at 85 really. With weight on He's 2-1 Vs HW GOATs & won a open weight tourney. Hendo at 85 is massively overrated.

2/18/13 4:57 PM
mmats

Well apparently Anderson isnt very GOOD at manipulating his fights to suit his style. He has fought Hendo, Sonnen x 2, and Weidman in the summer. You bunch of crybabies.
2/18/13 5:00 PM
Matrixkick
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol nice Phone Post
2/18/13 5:02 PM
Ip Man 81

w9 - Dan is right, he is Anderson's only legit win. Got owned in Pride, but scooted against Lee Murray, and has fought B level comp in the UFC.

Why does he have to fight at 205 to prove he's the GOAT? And why should him losing in pride affect the fighter he has become today? He has been consistently finishing the best 185's in the world, there is no way you can say that about Fedor. Phone Post
2/18/13 5:02 PM
SlipSlap

It's true. Don't be mad at Hendo, dude calls a spade a spade Phone Post
2/18/13 5:03 PM
subwrassler
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hansumboy - He also manipulated Hendo into falling to the floor and tapping out.

ok.
that was funny.
lmao
2/18/13 5:03 PM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/18/13 5:04 PM
Ip Man 81

superCalo -
Ip Man 81 - 
superCalo -

we all have our own truths, one mans differs from another but is it any less truth because of it ?

And to think u actually use to post some intelligent stuff. Phone Post

doubtful, you have me confuse with someone else bro.

I think you are correct Phone Post
2/18/13 5:08 PM
UGCTT_zackthewop
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crocop'sLeftLeg - I like Hendo, but he's been really bitter since he lost to Silva. Trash-talks him every chance he gets.
I agree.

It's the only reason he isn't one of my favorite fighters. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.