UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Cleber drives a Maserati?

2/18/13 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
checkuroil
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He just drove past me on my way home from training. I also know that junior gazze drives a Maybach.

How are they so rich Phone Post
2/18/13 4:43 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

winning underground death matches
2/18/13 4:47 PM
JoejitsuMD
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesn't mean they are rich. Some people just have no concept of how to use money and live paycheck to paycheck and spend insane amounts on things that depreciate in value. What kind of house does he own? That's a better question. Phone Post
2/18/13 4:51 PM
TristanESP
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoejitsuMD -  Doesn't mean they are rich. Some people just have no concept of how to use money and live paycheck to paycheck and spend insane amounts on things that depreciate in value. What kind of house does he own? That's a better question. Phone Post

Maybach is a 400k car. If he's living paycheck to paycheck, that must be one big paycheck.
2/18/13 5:09 PM
checkuroil
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They won't finance you if the car is over 50% of your income, for the most part Phone Post
2/18/13 5:19 PM
flee76
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably from all his affiliates. I know of two in the Central Valley. I'm sure there's like 1000 in SoCal. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Buchecha teach at an affiliate? Phone Post
2/18/13 5:58 PM
checkuroil

He only has like ten affiliates on the books Phone Post
2/18/13 6:14 PM
TristanESP
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like they are living the real player lifestyle.
2/18/13 8:03 PM
SpiderRicco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's do the math...wait, who f-ing cares. it's just a car.
2/18/13 8:30 PM
spider guard
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of Junior's friends told me that he is sponsored by a luxury car dealership in the area and that's why he gets all these expensive cars to drive. It's like rolling advertising for them. Plus he has a valet service so they probably see some thing that benefits them from what Junior does and so that's why they lend him the cars. He was driving a Lamborghini before.

BTW, a true person with wealth will never drive a Maybach. It is a car to be driven in and not one that you would drive yourself.
2/18/13 8:34 PM
GrahamJ

He needs to sign up for The Real Player Lifestyle©: then he can buy that car - using stacks.
2/18/13 10:12 PM
CompanyBlue

Cleber has been teaching in a very high income area for a very long time. I would be surprised if he wasn't doing well for himself.
2/18/13 10:26 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TristanESP - Sounds like they are living the real player lifestyle.

If only we knew who Mr. X was, we too could live the life.
2/18/13 10:30 PM
Tboney8669
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spider guard - One of Junior's friends told me that he is sponsored by a luxury car dealership in the area and that's why he gets all these expensive cars to drive. It's like rolling advertising for them. Plus he has a valet service so they probably see some thing that benefits them from what Junior does and so that's why they lend him the cars. He was driving a Lamborghini before.

BTW, a true person with wealth will never drive a Maybach. It is a car to be driven in and not one that you would drive yourself.
Somebody has been watching there MTV Cribs dvds. Phone Post
2/18/13 10:30 PM
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil -  He just drove past me on my way home from training. I also know that junior gazze drives a Maybach.

some buy property, some lease cars.i would take caiques money over clebers any day

2/18/13 11:53 PM
checkuroil

CompanyBlue - Cleber has been teaching in a very high income area for a very long time. I would be surprised if he wasn't doing well for himself.
I live two blocks away and I wouldn't call it high income Phone Post
2/19/13 12:13 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - 
CompanyBlue - Cleber has been teaching in a very high income area for a very long time. I would be surprised if he wasn't doing well for himself.
I live two blocks away and I wouldn't call it high income Phone Post

thats exactly what the wealthy would say. you are being modest and humble
2/19/13 12:16 AM
Revolting Blob
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spider guard - One of Junior's friends told me that he is sponsored by a luxury car dealership in the area and that's why he gets all these expensive cars to drive. It's like rolling advertising for them. Plus he has a valet service so they probably see some thing that benefits them from what Junior does and so that's why they lend him the cars. He was driving a Lamborghini before.

I heard that Junior has a company that is the main US distributor for Frooty Acai. Phone Post
2/19/13 9:14 AM
A_Butler
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The maybach saying..... Phone Post
2/19/13 12:23 PM
JRockwell
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - He just drove past me on my way home from training. I also know that junior gazze drives a Maybach.

I think the real question here is if Cleber's car does 185... Phone Post
2/19/13 12:52 PM
biggator
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A_Butler - 

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. The maybach saying..... Phone Post

they are for riding in the back of not driving. you have enough money for one you have a driver. built for comport in the back seat. its like a limo. you dont see rich people driving limos.

and lots of athletes are sponsored by dealerships and get a lease vehicle.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.