UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Making my 135lb debut on Saturday!

2/21/13 6:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck! fuck him till he loves you! Phone Post
2/21/13 6:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Ian King - Guys, my fighter backed out last night. I accepted a catchweight bout at 140 against a 5-6 guy. Phone Post
Shitty... But Props for you for stepping up... Your gunna smash...nothing to it but to do it!!!

I come up to Oregon a few times a year to visit friends, keep us posted on your fights, would totally Cruz if I were up there!

Where the hell is "Old man Oregon " Aka Rickstorm... Bet my main mod Ricky is going to the show! Phone Post
Thanks man! Much tougher fight, I know the guy, and he's a veteran, but I'm gonna do it for sure. Should be a war. I'm gonna post up a shot of my new fight shorts tonight after training too. Just picked them up from the printers. I'm sure there will be more fights, so maybe you'll catch one this year! Phone Post
Post results n video for us after the fight if possible... Have fun. Phone Post
2/21/13 6:35 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King - Thanks for the well wishes! Support is super important. I'm fighting a 5'4" 2-0 bantamweight. Phone Post
That sucks.

Props for stepping up! Phone Post
2/21/13 8:14 PM
Ian King
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - Good luck! fuck him till he loves you! Phone Post
Lol no doubt. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:15 PM
Ian King
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Ian King -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Ian King - Guys, my fighter backed out last night. I accepted a catchweight bout at 140 against a 5-6 guy. Phone Post
Shitty... But Props for you for stepping up... Your gunna smash...nothing to it but to do it!!!

I come up to Oregon a few times a year to visit friends, keep us posted on your fights, would totally Cruz if I were up there!

Where the hell is "Old man Oregon " Aka Rickstorm... Bet my main mod Ricky is going to the show! Phone Post
Thanks man! Much tougher fight, I know the guy, and he's a veteran, but I'm gonna do it for sure. Should be a war. I'm gonna post up a shot of my new fight shorts tonight after training too. Just picked them up from the printers. I'm sure there will be more fights, so maybe you'll catch one this year! Phone Post
Post results n video for us after the fight if possible... Have fun. Phone Post
Results night of, and video the next day most likely! Phone Post
2/21/13 8:38 PM
Ian King

Fraser_Finlay -
Ian King - Thanks for the well wishes! Support is super important. I'm fighting a 5'4" 2-0 bantamweight. Phone Post
That sucks.

Props for stepping up! Phone Post
Yeah, it blows that he's out. I guess it's the flu or something. I wanted to fight still though, so I had to take one. It'll be a big win for me, he's a veteran. Phone Post
2/22/13 4:53 PM
Ian King

Hit the sauna this morning, in the sweatsuit and sauna suit now. Weigh in at 6, pictures to follow! Phone Post
2/22/13 5:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2598 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King - Hit the sauna this morning, in the sweatsuit and sauna suit now. Weigh in at 6, pictures to follow! Phone Post
Get him!! Phone Post
2/22/13 10:01 PM
Ian King

I weighed 139, and he was 140. How do you put pictures on here! Phone Post
2/22/13 10:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ian King - I weighed 139, and he was 140. How do you put pictures on here! Phone Post
You have to upload them to a site like Photobucket... Then copy the direct link.... Then Click the little Sun looking button in the top right of the post box and paste the link there.

Good luck tomorrow. Phone Post
2/22/13 11:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Ian King - I weighed 139, and he was 140. How do you put pictures on here! Phone Post
You have to upload them to a site like Photobucket... Then copy the direct link.... Then Click the little Sun looking button in the top right of the post box and paste the link there.

And you can't do it from the App you have to log in threw Internet. Phone Post
2/22/13 11:32 PM
Ian King

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

If I give the link, can you put it up for me? Phone Post
2/22/13 11:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ian King -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

I'm pretty sure I can... Post it here. Phone Post
2/22/13 11:46 PM
Ian King

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Ian King -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

I'm pretty sure I can... Post it here. Phone Post
http://m.flickr.com/photos/74559621@N07/8498685029/
Here ya go! Phone Post
2/22/13 11:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Links not working... When I put it in nothing comes up... Photo bucket is easy to set up n what I use to upload on here. Let me know if you want me to try a different link Phone Post
2/23/13 12:07 AM
Ian King

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Links not working... When I put it in nothing comes up... Photo bucket is easy to set up n what I use to upload on here. Let me know if you want me to try a different link Phone Post
Would saving it and throwing up from your photobucket work? Phone Post
2/23/13 9:34 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ian King -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Links not working... When I put it in nothing comes up... Photo bucket is easy to set up n what I use to upload on here. Let me know if you want me to try a different link Phone Post
I'm pretty bad a links n computers ... I'm basically a lost Egg... But I'll give it a try Phone Post
2/23/13 10:39 AM
Kirik
1747 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Rough em up!

2/23/13 12:14 PM
Ian King

Kirik -

Rough em up!

Whoa, I have received orders from the godfather himself! So it shall be. Phone Post
2/23/13 12:52 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Ian King -
I'm pretty bad a links n computers ... I'm basically a lost Egg... But I'll give it a try Phone Post

YES....not as technalogicaly challenged as i thought i was!!! Here you go Bud! GD LUCK TODAY!

2/24/13 12:30 AM
Ian King

I win via triangle choke, 2:03 rnd 1! I fucking crashed a backflip before I landed the second one too. Phone Post
2/24/13 12:33 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ian King - I win via triangle choke, 2:03 rnd 1! I fucking crashed a backflip before I landed the second one too. Phone Post
Fuck ya Bud!!! Congrats!! Phone Post
2/24/13 5:27 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Ttt for the triumph! Phone Post
2/24/13 5:35 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ian King - I win via triangle choke, 2:03 rnd 1! I fucking crashed a backflip before I landed the second one too. Phone Post
Congrats man! Phone Post
2/24/13 5:47 PM
Ian King

I'm hoping to have video up tonight. It was definitely the most comfortable and collected I've felt during a fight. 4-1 now, with all 4 by sub! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.