UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks vs Condit

2/18/13 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Overseer got owned by BCE
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Says FRB. Who knows if it's true, but if it is, I think Hendricks takes that fight. Opinions? Phone Post
2/18/13 8:23 PM
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Junkie's twitter "Just spoke with @danawhite, who informed me Johny Hendricks has taken fight with Carlos Condit - and that Tarec Saffiedine turned it down."

1800champagne
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Helwani just said the same thing.
390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 -

MMA Junkie's twitter "Just spoke with @danawhite, who informed me Johny Hendricks has taken fight with Carlos Condit - and that Tarec Saffiedine turned it down."

Fuck yeah! Phone Post
2/18/13 8:24 PM
xsrg95
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ariel Helwani's twitter "Confirmed w/ multiple sources that it's looking like Condit will now fight Hendricks, who was supposed to fight Ellenberger on the same card"

Christ Crapped in My Fish and Chips
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good save, good fight

Who's gonna fight Ellenberger? Phone Post
HandyDarsh
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

now what about Jake?

2/18/13 8:25 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be very pissed if Condit wins.

HandyDarsh -

now what about Jake?

. Phone Post

yellow c0ckahlc -

Same. Phone Post
SlipSlap

What did I miss?!?!? Shit! Phone Post
2/18/13 8:26 PM

SlipSlap - What did I miss?!?!? Shit! Phone Post
Rory is out with a neck injury, Hendricks stepped in to Condit, now Jake is without a fight. Phone Post
2/18/13 8:26 PM
SoupCan
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about Rory? Phone Post
2/18/13 8:27 PM
Brigham
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan -  What about Rory? Phone Post

He's injured.
GriffinQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC is gonna be SOL for a contender after Diaz when Condit jacks up Hendricks
Hopefully Maia wins his next fight because they don't have many other guys on decent streaks Phone Post
SlipSlap

Overseer got owned by BCE -
SlipSlap - What did I miss?!?!? Shit! Phone Post
Rory is out with a neck injury, Hendricks stepped in to Condit, now Jake is without a fight. Phone Post
You're a good man. Thanks for filling me in! Phone Post
xsrg95

i just caled this on another thread! THANK GOD this fight will be EPIC!!! now give Ellenberger a fight with maia or woodley. never thought i would say this but i'm grateful for a fighter turning down a fight

SoupCan
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham -
SoupCan -  What about Rory? Phone Post

He's injured.
Saw that, thank you though sir Phone Post
2/18/13 8:29 PM

GriffinQ - UFC is gonna be SOL for a contender after Diaz when Condit jacks up Hendricks
Hopefully Maia wins his next fight because they don't have many other guys on decent streaks Phone Post
I don't think Condit takes this fight easily. Phone Post
2/18/13 8:30 PM

xsrg95 -

i just caled this on another thread! THANK GOD this fight will be EPIC!!! now give Ellenberger a fight with maia or woodley. never thought i would say this but i'm grateful for a fighter turning down a fight

I'd like Maia. Woodley is from my hometown so I've got love for the guy, but I don't know if he'd win that fight. Phone Post
2/18/13 8:31 PM
yellow c0ckahlc
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE - 
yellow c0ckahlc -

Same. Phone Post

Seriously, it fucks everything up.

We have rumors of Nick failing to miss shoots, and now, the rightful #1 Contender has to face a guy who the champion just beat, while Diaz is getting gifted a shot at the belt while he still mimics his behavior from his last opportunity?

Hendricks stepped in on his own merit, so that just solidifies my respect for the man, but damn, this could backfire very badly.

Oh well, I'm hungry.

2/18/13 8:34 PM

yellow c0ckahlc -
yellow c0ckahlc -

Same. Phone Post

Seriously, it fucks everything up.

We have rumors of Nick failing to miss shoots, and now, the rightful #1 Contender has to face a guy who the champion just beat, while Diaz is getting gifted a shot at the belt while he still mimics his behavior from his last opportunity?

Hendricks stepped in on his own merit, so that just solidifies my respect for the man, but damn, this could backfire very badly.

Oh well, I'm hungry.

Wanna go get some food? I'm pretty hungry too dude Phone Post
2/18/13 8:37 PM
xsrg95

xsrg95 -

I'd like Maia. Woodley is from my hometown so I've got love for the guy, but I don't know if he'd win that fight. Phone Post

Looks like Woodley is Down for the fight!

"Just spoke to @TWooodley. He hasn't been offered Ellenberger (yet), but … "any opponent they offer me right now, I'm saying yes right away." "Needless to say, Woodley is would love to to fight at UFC 158. He's trained with JE in the past, but it kinda seems like a no brainer." Helwani's Twitter

2/18/13 8:42 PM
GriffinQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overseer got owned by BCE -
GriffinQ - UFC is gonna be SOL for a contender after Diaz when Condit jacks up Hendricks
I don't think Condit takes this fight easily. Phone Post
Me neither, but I still think Condit finishes him Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.