UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Edgar wants rematch with Aldo at MSG...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/19/13 12:48 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
4278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.bjpenn.com/nyc-mma-expo-edgar-i-want-aldo-in-madison-square-garden-ufc-news/
2/19/13 1:19 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/13 1:39 AM
Maybe he should try something he hasn't pulled of since 4 fights ago

2/19/13 1:23 AM
sparkuri
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to fight Aldo at MSG too

The whole roster wants to fight anyone there

shocking

2/19/13 1:29 AM
ChaosOverkill
824 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't see it say he was asking for an immediate rematch. I think he mean't once he's earned but who know nowaddays

2/19/13 1:35 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Jesus Christ.

Edgar and Faber should sign an agreement to fight each other 10 times in a row. That way neither of them can hijack another contenders shot. Phone Post
2/19/13 1:36 AM
Mr Sizzzz
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get that Faber is very marketable. Is Edgar that popular that it warrants all the title shots if this were to happen? Phone Post
2/19/13 2:05 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

I don't think there is any real indicator that Frankie Edgar is as marketable as Faber. Phone Post
2/19/13 2:21 AM
Jsteven
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was a close fight, zombie is Hurt, the other guy got flying double knee kod, mendes is a fight away, why not see this again? Frankie beat the best lightweight of all time, gray Maynard twice, benson once, he has as good a case as anyone at 145. Phone Post
2/19/13 2:30 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm starting to hate Edgar, go win a couple fights and get Back in the title picture. Fuck these rematches Phone Post
2/19/13 2:42 AM
Rear Naked Chode
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live by the scorecards, die by the scorecards.
2/19/13 2:44 AM
THP

Rear Naked Chode - Live by the scorecards, die by the scorecards.

2/19/13 2:45 AM
Jsteven
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well rounded poster -
Jsteven - I thought it was a close fight, zombie is Hurt, the other guy got flying double knee kod, mendes is a fight away, why not see this again? Frankie beat the best lightweight of all time, gray Maynard twice, benson once, he has as good a case as anyone at 145. Phone Post
You can't be serious? He's lost his last three fights and they've all been title fights. Aldo beat him decisively, he tagged him hard and often early on, cruised through rds 3 and 4 then decided to make sure of it in rd 5. I had it 49-46. I feel like I'm in some parallel dimension with this Frankie shit. How about he actually wins a fight before another title shot Phone Post
Jmi but I thought he beat benson the second time. I see where your coming from though. Phone Post
2/19/13 3:04 AM
tres_equis_666
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

strikes again Phone Post
2/19/13 3:16 AM
tonytr

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Maybe Dana should make him win 7-8 in a row like Gustaffson and Hendricks

LMAO. This. Speaking of, it's a mini-travesty what's happened to those guys when you consider how easy it is for Edgar and Faber.

Edgar should have to work his way back up. AT LEAST three wins before he gets another shot.
2/19/13 3:17 AM
tonytr

Mr Sizzzz -  I get that Faber is very marketable. Is Edgar that popular that it warrants all the title shots if this were to happen? Phone Post

Not at all. But Dana treats him like a son or something.
2/19/13 3:25 AM
Thuglife13
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie "Two Times" gonna Frankie "Two Times" :D
2/19/13 3:25 AM
Blunderhooks
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should challenge Aldo on who can do the most chin-ups. I would bet on Frankie. Phone Post
2/19/13 5:35 AM
MITman2k
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thuglife13 - Frankie "Two Times" gonna Frankie "Two Times" :D

'Gonna go get the rematch, get the rematch'

2/19/13 5:45 AM
spliff
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stop
2/19/13 5:55 AM
beanouno
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha fucking no! Phone Post
2/19/13 6:51 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Jsteven - I thought it was a close fight, zombie is Hurt, the other guy got flying double knee kod, mendes is a fight away, why not see this again? Frankie beat the best lightweight of all time, gray Maynard twice, benson once, he has as good a case as anyone at 145. Phone Post
Stopped reading when you wrote "the other guy."

There are 5 guys ahead of Edgar Phone Post
2/19/13 6:52 AM
Arecsa
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No more title shots for Frankie, and no more fucking rematches.
2/19/13 7:01 AM
Jo'donnell-Davies
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frankie vs Swanson? Phone Post
2/19/13 7:01 AM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete -
Stopped reading when you wrote "the other guy."

There are 5 guys ahead of Edgar Phone Post
This. Phone Post
2/19/13 7:21 AM
MT11

CapnKindBud - No it's time for him to start a few pegs back down...he needs to change his approach and train more finishing moves ! He needs some finishes. He doesn't finish and he has lost 3 title fights in a row. You can't be a stick and move fighter in MMA and take the title. He got lucky in the first BJ fight.
Cruz and Aldo can win like that because they are champions and they are defending... You have to TAKE it from the champ and he doesn't gamble enough at the end to take it..still faint, stick, move....not gonna work. He has talent but he has to finish people Phone Post
Lol tard Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.