2/19/13 1:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WoodsMan45
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What did sonic burger do to you while you were in the US Phone Post
2/19/13 1:25 AM
Letibleu
1655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/13 1:26 AM

What the hell is a Sonic burger? In Quebec thats a gas station

2/19/13 1:26 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - 

What the hell is a Sonic burger? In Quebec thats a gas station

http://www.sonicdrivein.com/
2/19/13 1:28 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Dude. It's just called Sonic. Phone Post
2/19/13 1:29 AM
Letibleu
1655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/19/13 1:29 AM
Rabid Bunyip
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete - Dude. It's just called Sonic. Phone Post
You

Just

Say

"Bingo" Phone Post
2/19/13 1:36 AM
Shoguns Shorts
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodsMan45 - What did sonic burger do to you while you were in the US Phone Post
My first job was at Sonic Burger Phone Post
2/19/13 1:39 AM
Ham and Egger
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At sonic burger they used to wear rolling skate shoes while serving you your hamburger sandwiches.
2/19/13 1:40 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ham and Egger - At sonic burger they used to wear rolling skate shoes while serving you your hamburger sandwiches.

still do here.

2/19/13 6:04 AM
TheMessiah

They do in my town.. Big girls not the skinny ones Phone Post
2/19/13 6:35 AM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rolling skates...... Is that a bit like walking feet.
2/19/13 6:39 AM
2JupitersTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lolburger nice Phone Post
2/19/13 7:29 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonic Burger was delish :) Shame I only got to have it once while in America last time!! You hating??

2/19/13 7:39 AM
J_Swift

RowdyBec -

Sonic Burger was delish :) Shame I only got to have it once while in America last time!! You hating??

Lmao off at that gif! Phone Post
2/19/13 7:40 AM
J_Swift

Barry_BondsMVP -
Ham and Egger - At sonic burger they used to wear rolling skate shoes while serving you your hamburger sandwiches.

still do here.

They still do at some in Texas too, not all though Phone Post
2/19/13 7:46 AM
RowdyBec
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone explain to me why the frig everytime I try to start a new thread it just redirects me to the main page??

2/19/13 7:47 AM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Can someone explain to me why the frig everytime I try to start a new thread it just redirects me to the main page??

it's a new system in which the post content requires the author to post nudes of  themselves. 

2/19/13 8:05 AM
Dazednconfused
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be interested what Bec's thoughts on Ronda Rousey are. Fan or not? Phone Post
2/19/13 8:10 AM
Letibleu

RowdyBec - 

cause you took too long to make it. Just use the back button in the browser, copy the wonderfull post and remake it (but paste the contents this time) 

2/19/13 8:50 AM
Letibleu

Edited: 02/19/13 8:55 AM
SaintVon Barksdale - Are you motherfuckers serious about asking for "titties and muff shots"? Word?

a sizable percentage of members here are either still in puberty, have never grown out of puberty or act like they should be in puberty due to lack of character, upbringing and maturity.

I for one enjoy the liberty of saying and pushing things a tad past the comfort zone of what I would actually be willing to say to a group of strangers sober (key word here is sober). There is a limit however and some people don't use that liberty responsibly.

Mods should be a little more moderating of this shit though. I imagine it must get annoying for a female fighter, or any girl to come on here and every time they post something, some idjit asks to see their breasts and vagina.

The physical threats of physical violence bug me too. I see many times an exchange of opinion degrade from a debate to someone threatening physical violence towards another member. That shit is immature and has no place here. It  shows who lost the argument if the only comeback is the threat of a beat down.

I should start asking Cindy O for pictures of her breasts and vagina every time she comments to see how long it takes for mods to do something about this.

2/19/13 10:30 AM
UGCTT croy_00
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL -
RowdyBec - 

it's a new system in which the post content requires the author to post nudes of  themselves. 

Aaaaaaand go!!!!! Phone Post
2/19/13 11:15 AM
WoodsMan45

RowdyBec -

No hating just wondered Phone Post
2/19/13 4:45 PM
RowdyBec

Dazednconfused -  I'd be interested what Bec's thoughts on Ronda Rousey are. Fan or not? Phone Post

I'm a fan, she's done great things for WMMA but I've got Carmouche this weekend :)

2/20/13 11:50 AM
WoodsMan45

Do you get any snow or cold weather in Australian? Phone Post
2/20/13 12:55 PM
andyman011

I feel left out because Quebec does not have a sonic burger, but we have poutines and la belle province, which beats out any fast food chain Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.