UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> RowdyBec what did sonic burger do

2/20/13 2:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -
Dazednconfused -  I'd be interested what Bec's thoughts on Ronda Rousey are. Fan or not? Phone Post

I'm a fan, she's done great things for WMMA but I've got Carmouche this weekend :)

That's an interesting pick Phone Post
2/20/13 2:49 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/13 2:50 PM
Double post....sorry...I will flog myself for such insolence!
2/20/13 2:49 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ham and Egger - At sonic burger they used to wear rolling skate shoes while serving you your hamburger sandwiches.

hahahahahahaha.....that seriously made me fucking laugh using my voice!
2/20/13 2:52 PM
epwar
604 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 

Sonic Burger was delish :) Shame I only got to have it once while in America last time!! You hating??

LOL @ that gif.  Although I feel bad for the guy humping the mat.  He went all in, but got mostly obscured.  

2/21/13 5:53 PM
RowdyBec
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snow in Australia?? Once in a million years!! 

After going to Kansas City... I have a love/hate relationship with it now LOL :)

2/21/13 5:54 PM
Letibleu
1662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andyman011 -  I feel left out because Quebec does not have a sonic burger, but we have poutines and la belle province, which beats out any fast food chain Phone Post

en estie!

2/21/13 5:54 PM
RowdyBec
592 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Liz is from the same management company that I am & I love me a good underdog success story :)

2/21/13 6:00 PM
andyman011
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec -

Liz is from the same management company that I am & I love me a good underdog success story :)

You think she's gonna get a stoppage on rousey? Her chin isn't really tested and carmouche looks like she can throw a punch Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.