UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Better than Defense Soap

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/19/13 3:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
robbie380
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I had been dealing with ringworm infections on and off for years.  I would have little spots pop up here and there that I would kill with Lamisil and such, but I could never seem to completely eliminate it for long periods.  Like I would get rid of it for a bit, but then a few weeks later I would have something pop up. 

I had been to a doc before and they prescribed some cream which was no better than over the counter stuff.  Eventually the stuff spread to where it was getting all over my back and other places on my body.  I was spraying my entire body with Tinactin trying to kill anything that might be on me, but I could never completely get rid of it.  Luckily, it was never so bad that people could see it, but I was getting afraid I was gonna have some sort of more serious issue.  So I was trying anything. 

Well trying anything let me to try veterinary products and this stuff worked like magic.  I lathered with it every few days and let it sit on my body for the recommended 5 to 10 minutes.  As I was using it I made sure to use Tinactin spray on all my clothes after I took them off and put them in the clothes hamper to kill anything else that might be lingering.  I did this routine for a couple weeks and I haven't had any ringworm return for months now.  

Figured I'd pass this along to any of you guys struggling with anything similar.  BTW I'm not trying to stir anything up with the Defense Soap people, but I know a lot of guys here use it.  I tried it and I had no results with it. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0037Z6VJY/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3/10/13 6:45 AM
shortyjj
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, but did this stuff give you an insatiable urge to lick your balls and chase your tail?
3/10/13 9:30 PM
robbie380
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrisonMattressPuncher - 

Yes, but not sure if I would use tha ton my body every day. I only defense soap on my exposed parts, feet, hands, sometimes face.

You aren't supposed to use it everyday. 

3/10/13 9:30 PM
robbie380

shortyjj - Yes, but did this stuff give you an insatiable urge to lick your balls and chase your tail?

No...it only makes me want to hump furniture.  ^_^

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.