UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who wants to help Pescy!!

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/19/13 2:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pescy made a thread today that he lost one of his best friends. He was only 34 years old, a huge fight fan, and he left behind a wife and 3 kids. It's absolutely heartbreaking.  Here's the link to his thread. 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2135082&page=1

He will be starting a fundraiser for the family. And I'm thinking that maybe we can do something more, maybe do a toy drive to for the kids! 

As someone said on another thread, Pescy is one of the pound for pound best posters on the UG. Personally, he's a friend and hes been a huge source of support during a very difficult time. 

Hes still getting all of the details. So I'm just wondering if anyone would want to help? 

2/19/13 2:55 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm up for donating some bucks come pay day. I get paid on the 27th.

Please explain a toy drive. Do we donate toys? Or do we donate cash for toys? Phone Post
2/19/13 3:11 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  I'm up for donating some bucks come pay day. I get paid on the 27th.

Please explain a toy drive. Do we donate toys? Or do we donate cash for toys? Phone Post

Well, think he's doing a fundraiser for the fam. I was just thinking about those poor kids. And I started this thread to see if anyone would be interested in helping out. I'm up for ideas.

I was thinking about people sending toys but thats probably a better idea about sending $$. You're good Bisping!!

I can set up pay pal and then make a trip to Toys R Us. It would have to be in a few days, or like a week, when I'm feeling a little better which would give people time to donate. 

These kids are going thru hell. My cuz passed away suddenly and left 3 kids behind and the kids were fucking devastated. I think this could be great for them! 

2/19/13 3:25 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in Krs. Anyone else interested in donating some cash for toys should post here. Pescy has done loads to help others. It doesn't have to be much.

2/19/13 3:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are too nice... My buddy said he thinks his wife set up an Education fund for the kids... I'm waiting to hear back on details and when were gunna do a little something for him here, funeral was last Sunday out in IL, but he's got a lot of friends out here.

If you got any friends you haven't talked to in a while... Call um... Don't let time go by. Phone Post
2/19/13 3:46 PM
swedsteve
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This right here makes me love the mma community even more. Yea theres alot of keyboardwarrior assholes, but true mma fans always seem to just shine through. Again, my condolences. Phone Post
2/19/13 4:52 PM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  You guys are too nice... My buddy said he thinks his wife set up an Education fund for the kids... I'm waiting to hear back on details and when were gunna do a little something for him here, funeral was last Sunday out in IL, but he's got a lot of friends out here.

If you got any friends you haven't talked to in a while... Call um... Don't let time go by. Phone Post

Anything for you Pescy :) 

2/19/13 5:37 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sorry to hear about your friend, and the family he left behind. I'm in to help in any way I can. Phone Post
2/19/13 8:22 PM
Krs10KO.com

TTT

2/19/13 10:34 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Pescy! Phone Post
2/19/13 10:38 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  You guys are too nice... My buddy said he thinks his wife set up an Education fund for the kids... I'm waiting to hear back on details and when were gunna do a little something for him here, funeral was last Sunday out in IL, but he's got a lot of friends out here.

Pescadero, 

When the details come in let me know if there will be a paypal for the Education Fund. 

Take it easy. 

2/20/13 12:01 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
4463 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My buddy got one set up... I'm horrible with links... Hope this works!

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/Dustin-M-Yarman-Children-s-Educational-Fund/43048 Phone Post
2/20/13 12:09 AM
mmavixen
1123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - You guys are too nice... My buddy said he thinks his wife set up an Education fund for the kids... I'm waiting to hear back on details and when were gunna do a little something for him here, funeral was last Sunday out in IL, but he's got a lot of friends out here.

Pescy,

I'm so sorry. Anything you need, I am here for you honey.

PM me if u want to talk. Phone Post
2/20/13 12:12 AM
the geek
465 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  My buddy got one set up... I'm horrible with links... Hope this works!

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/Dustin-M-Yarman-Children-s-Educational-Fund/43048 Phone Post

Awwww dude, I'm so so so sorry to hear about this. I will absolutely make a contribution as soon as I can.
2/20/13 1:27 AM
DiscipleDojo
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

I don't have money, but I do have a drawing hand and am always down for using it to help however I can. Just let me know.

2/20/13 8:13 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - You guys are too nice... My buddy said he thinks his wife set up an Education fund for the kids... I'm waiting to hear back on details and when were gunna do a little something for him here, funeral was last Sunday out in IL, but he's got a lot of friends out here.

Peach I am in Illinois, so if there is family here or anything that I can do locally to help aside from donate money/toys just hit me up via pm.

Anything at all.

Mike Phone Post
2/20/13 8:14 AM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

LOL at calling you my peach. :-) pescy* Phone Post
2/20/13 8:26 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - LOL at calling you my peach. :-) pescy* Phone Post
Kinda liked it... Lmao... Mucho Homo

And thanks for the offer to help, your a gd dude. Phone Post
2/20/13 8:27 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TheFapMaster - Count me in. Team Health baby.
Thanks brother...Team All Health Phone Post
2/20/13 8:28 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

DiscipleDojo -

I don't have money, but I do have a drawing hand and am always down for using it to help however I can. Just let me know.

Your awsome Doj... Thanks for offer, might just take u up on that. Phone Post
2/20/13 8:33 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -

Pescy,

I'm so sorry. Anything you need, I am here for you honey.

PM me if u want to talk. Phone Post
Thanks DC your a sweetheart Phone Post
2/20/13 12:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

2/20/13 3:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Lmao... Fat greasy Cheesburger eaten mother fucker!! Phone Post
2/20/13 3:33 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

^^ lol, do the two chicks get bumped?

2/20/13 3:35 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -

^^ lol, do the two chicks get bumped?

Have you watched that serious?!? If not for the love of god, do it... Trailer Park Boys may be one of the funniest shows I have ever seen!!

Fucking Randy Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.