UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who wants to help Pescy!!

2/20/13 3:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -

^^ lol, do the two chicks get bumped?

Have you watched that serious?!? If not for the love of god, do it... Trailer Park Boys may be one of the funniest shows I have ever seen!!

Fucking Randy Phone Post
*series. Phone Post
2/20/13 3:37 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never seen it mate, I have heard of it though. I'll keep an eye out for it in future. That gif is funny shit lol

2/20/13 3:38 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've never seen it mate, I have heard of it though. I'll keep an eye out for it in future. That gif is funny shit lol

Dude is one of the better Characters... You gents have Netflix across the pond? It's on there, instant watch. Phone Post
2/20/13 3:41 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't have netflix mate, I work for Sky lol. That would be like having an affair :)  

2/20/13 3:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

I don't have netflix mate, I work for Sky lol. That would be like having an affair :)  

Lmao... Ill see if I can get burn you a DVD and mail it your way. Phone Post
2/20/13 3:56 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Lmao... Ill see if I can get burn you a DVD and mail it your way. Phone Post

That would be appreciated brother.

2/20/13 3:56 PM
Shosh1n
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pescadero is the man...hooked me up with recipes and a secret spice last weekend out of his own kindness, pics and all! One good turn deserves another, I'm donating on payday... Phone Post
2/20/13 3:58 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Shosh1n - Pescadero is the man...hooked me up with recipes and a secret spice last weekend out of his own kindness, pics and all! One good turn deserves another, I'm donating on payday... Phone Post
Thanks brother... How did the shredded kind turnout? Phone Post
2/20/13 4:03 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

Shosh1n -  Pescadero is the man...hooked me up with recipes and a secret spice last weekend out of his own kindness, pics and all! One good turn deserves another, I'm donating on payday... Phone Post

Me too mate. Would have already donated but the Mrs and I are just back from last weeks UFC event. We are skint at the moment.  

2/20/13 4:04 PM
NavyCorpsman
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/Dustin-M-Yarman-Children-s-Educational-Fund/43048

Here's a clickable link for everyone

And I sent you a donation of $25.00. My condolences

2/20/13 4:07 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NavyCorpsman -

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/Dustin-M-Yarman-Children-s-Educational-Fund/43048

Here's a clickable link for everyone

And I sent you a donation of $25.00. My condolences

Thanks bud... Stand up move! Phone Post
2/20/13 7:43 PM
Fitchhelpsmesleep
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

2/20/13 9:48 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/20/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -

TTT

Thanks for donating. Really nice of you. Phone Post
2/20/13 10:37 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

TTT

Thanks for donating. Really nice of you. Phone Post

Of course!! 

XOXO

2/20/13 11:09 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

K-

You are such a sweetheart and a grat friend.  You have your own troubles and yet you worry about others.  VTFU x.100.

2/20/13 11:41 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will help in anyway I can ... TTT for pescy Phone Post
2/20/13 11:41 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -

K-

You are such a sweetheart and a grat friend.  You have your own troubles and yet you worry about others.  VTFU x.100.

Yea it's amazing the love in this place ... Phone Post
2/21/13 2:03 AM
Krs10KO.com

Tat2tillidie - 
mmavixen -

K-

Awe thanks. But I'm nothing special. Its like Tat said, it's the whole place.

The UG is like one big dysfunctional family! 

2/21/13 3:10 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - 
Tat2tillidie - 
mmavixen -

K-

Exactly@@@ LOL

2/21/13 8:31 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -
Krs10KO.com - 
Tat2tillidie - 
mmavixen -

K-

Exactly@@@ LOL

Lol... Thanks again to everyone!

One big Sexy Dysfunctional Family!! Phone Post
2/22/13 11:00 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Got a message from his mom that I wanted to pass on!

Dustans Mom
Date: Friday, February 22, 2013
Brandon, You are awesome! Dustan's son Myles is 10. His son Cameron is 9 (named after Cameron Stewart actually). Kelsie is 6. They are living with their mother Kelly's parents right now - no insurance, funeral fees, etc. I want to inform everyone about Dustan's death in a future comment. However, right at this moment, I want to make it clear that the one thing that Dustan loved more than anything was watching his UFC fights! Everyday! Phone Post
2/22/13 11:08 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Got a message from his mom that I wanted to pass on!

Dustans Mom
Brandon, You are awesome! Dustan's son Myles is 10. His son Cameron is 9 (named after Cameron Stewart actually). Kelsie is 6. They are living with their mother Kelly's parents right now - no insurance, funeral fees, etc. I want to inform everyone about Dustan's death in a future comment. However, right at this moment, I want to make it clear that the one thing that Dustan loved more than anything was watching his UFC fights! Everyday! Phone Post
Was in response to me explaining why there is all the donations from "the UG" and the Sweet names associated with the Donations. :) Phone Post
2/22/13 11:35 AM
Krs10KO.com

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Dustans Mom
Was in response to me explaining why there is all the donations from "the UG" and the Sweet names associated with the Donations. :) Phone Post

You're breaking my heart with those kids. I wish I could donate more but I'm not working bc of the surgery. 

2/22/13 11:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Dustans Mom

You're breaking my heart with those kids. I wish I could donate more but I'm not working bc of the surgery. 

You have done more than enough, this thread, donation n well wishes!!

You focus on you right now. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.