UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who wants to help Pescy!!

2/22/13 11:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Missed this

Ttt Phone Post
2/22/13 11:57 AM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am between jobs right now, but...
I made a donation anyway.
Anything for the fisherman.

Sorry for your loss Pescy.
Hope you are ok. Phone Post
2/22/13 12:14 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NomoRomophobia - I am between jobs right now, but...
I made a donation anyway.
Anything for the fisherman.

Sorry for your loss Pescy.
Hope you are ok. Phone Post
Thanks Brother... Hope it didn't put you in a tough spot. Phone Post
2/22/13 1:53 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2390 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman -

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/Dustin-M-Yarman-Children-s-Educational-Fund/43048

Here's a clickable link for everyone

And I sent you a donation of $25.00. My condolences

. Phone Post
2/22/13 2:44 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

2/22/13 2:57 PM
kgastelum928
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is anyone doing a fundraiser? I might have something from filming TUF 17 I can throw in.

2/22/13 3:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

kgastelum928 -

So is anyone doing a fundraiser? I might have something from filming TUF 17 I can throw in.

Wow, thanks for the offer....my Buddy n Me got a Fundraiser going ... There's a link a few posts up... Can't believe the support the UG has given, his Mom is Truly thankful as am I.

Maybe I could set up a thread on here where we could Auction off anything you would be kind enough to Donate? Or I can have my friend set it up threw EBay? I'm up for thoughts n Suggestions... And Seriously... Thanks my man.

Great Fight last Week on TUF... Hope it's You n Hall in the Finals!! Phone Post
2/22/13 11:01 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pescy, just did what I could for your friends family.

TTT Phone Post
2/22/13 11:09 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - Pescy, just did what I could for your friends family.

TTT Phone Post
Really appreciate it, thanks a lot my man! Phone Post
2/23/13 6:37 PM
NavyCorpsman
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. For everyone who is saying they wont put money on this PPV, why don't you donate money to a good cause?

2/23/13 7:29 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NavyCorpsman -

TTT. For everyone who is saying they wont put money on this PPV, why don't you donate money to a good cause?

Yes please! Phone Post
2/25/13 6:19 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
Hows it going Pescy, it's been a few days. I've missed you!! Phone Post
2/25/13 7:03 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com - TTT
Hows it going Pescy, it's been a few days. I've missed you!! Phone Post
Doing good, hope your hanging tough. Still licking my wounds from the Henderson fight :( ... Lol... Been to the Doc lately ;) Phone Post
2/25/13 7:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lol... At my every 2 day -3 vote down... Have a fucking Stalker. Phone Post
2/26/13 10:56 AM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Lol... At my every 2 day -3 vote down... Have a fucking Stalker. Phone Post
What?? Why would someone vote you down? I'm guessing jealousy.
And went to my other dr who's sending me back to creepy dr bc I have another problem. I was kind of hoping to just never go back :) Phone Post
2/26/13 11:09 AM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/26/13 11:09 AM
Krs10KO.com - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - Lol... At my every 2 day -3 vote down... Have a fucking Stalker. Phone Post
And went to my other dr who's sending me back to creepy dr bc I have another problem. I was kind of hoping to just never go back :) Phone Post

I'm in, let me know where I can send money

2/26/13 11:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Krs10KO.com -
That sucks you have to go back to Creeper Doc, hope he can help with the troubles though.

Hope u have a gd day!

Lol at my vote down stalker... Said I'm blind to you, fucking haters, cant touch me war instigators! Phone Post
2/26/13 11:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bat21 -
Krs10KO.com - 

I'm in, let me know where I can send money

Thanks my man... There should be a link on this page that Navy put up. Phone Post
2/26/13 11:20 AM
Shosh1n
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Small contribution, but made one nonetheless! Shredded beef was so bomb! Used a too round, cooked for 6 hours, Had leftovers for days, made quesadillas, tacos, and a salad. Thanks again! Oh and Kelvin, awesome fight man, I was pulling for ya, glad you got that finish!
2/26/13 11:40 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Shosh1n - Small contribution, but made one nonetheless! Shredded beef was so bomb! Used a too round, cooked for 6 hours, Had leftovers for days, made quesadillas, tacos, and a salad. Thanks again! Oh and Kelvin, awesome fight man, I was pulling for ya, glad you got that finish!
Hell ya... Glad you enjoyed... Did the secret spices show up? Try it with a Tri Tip next time... Even betters!!!

Thanks for the Donation! Anything and everything helps!

VU when I get to a computer. Phone Post
2/26/13 11:42 AM
Shosh1n
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just gave you my VU too bro...secret spice hasn't shown up yet, but when it does ill be sure to hit that up again with a tri tip!
2/26/13 11:44 AM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Pescy,

I was crazy busy yesterday, but how are you honey?

2/26/13 12:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Shosh1n - Just gave you my VU too bro...secret spice hasn't shown up yet, but when it does ill be sure to hit that up again with a tri tip!
Thanks bud... Super stoked you enjoyed the Recipe!! Let me know if you have any questions or need another Recipe or two... I got a bunch up my sleeve! Phone Post
2/26/13 12:01 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

mmavixen -

Hey Pescy,

I was crazy busy yesterday, but how are you honey?

What Vixy, I'm good... Well still licking my wounds from the Hendo fight :( lol

Hope ur doing well... How's the Miami Living? Sexy as always I'm sure!!! Phone Post
2/26/13 12:42 PM
Krs10KO.com

Pescy, how much did you lose? And what did you think of that fight? I havnt been on much the last few days so I think I missed all the hoopla. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.