UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who wants to help Pescy!!

2/26/13 3:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Krs10KO.com - Pescy, how much did you lose? And what did you think of that fight? I havnt been on much the last few days so I think I missed all the hoopla. Phone Post
I lost 50$ in charity bets and a couple Hundi .

I personally thought it was a horrible fight, machida did what he does and rode the bike with minor flurys of action, and Hendo just couldn't get his hands on him... I think based on Octagon control and pushing the action Dan won the fight... If machida fights jones again I see no change in the outcome from there first match, he will get finished.

Lawler fight was epic ... Over all gd card, but bummed Hendo lost!

War Hendo Phone Post
2/28/13 10:14 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NavyCorpsman -

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fundraiser/Dustin-M-Yarman-Children-s-Educational-Fund/43048

Here's a clickable link for everyone

And I sent you a donation of $25.00. My condolences

Thanks again to everyone who has donated so far. Phone Post
3/1/13 2:02 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I donated 35 dollars mate, I honestly wish I could have given more. Phone Post
3/1/13 2:11 PM
rummy
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted everyone up.  Good on everyone for helping out.

3/1/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I donated 35 dollars mate, I honestly wish I could have given more. Phone Post
Thanks a lot my man... Everything helps! Hope you didn't put ur self in a bind by donating. Phone Post
3/1/13 2:50 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - I donated 35 dollars mate, I honestly wish I could have given more. Phone Post
Thanks a lot my man... Everything helps! Hope you didn't put ur self in a bind by donating. Phone Post
Not at all mate, just wish I could afford more. One of those times I wish I was rich though.

The Mrs is asking for one of your famous dry rub recipes for a nice silverside joint buddy. Phone Post
3/1/13 3:22 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Not at all mate, just wish I could afford more. One of those times I wish I was rich though.

The Mrs is asking for one of your famous dry rub recipes for a nice silverside joint buddy. Phone Post
PM me ur Mailing address and ill send you a care package with my Favorite premixed spice.

For now if you have them I would mix together :

1 Tbs Black Pepper,2 Tbs paprika, 1 Tbs Coriander, 1 Tsp mustard powder, 1Tsp celery seed, 1 Tbs garlic powder, 1 Tsp onion powder and 1 or 2 fresh Rosemary sprigs, 1tsp salt.

Let meat sit out of fridge for 20-30 minutes before you Season, coat and rub into roast... Sear both sides in Roasting pan with a little oil and cut onions for 3-5 min. then surround it with celery, Carrots, potatos and onions, season vegi's with same spice mix, add a cup or 2 of water and a cup of red wine, cover and put in the Oven at 325 degrees for 4-6 hours depending on the size... Baste vegi's n meat every hour, Add water as needed!

Might have to make a roast today myself!! Phone Post
3/1/13 3:39 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

PM me ur Mailing address and ill send you a care package with my Favorite premixed spice.

For now if you have them I would mix together :

1 Tbs Black Pepper,2 Tbs paprika, 1 Tbs Coriander, 1 Tsp mustard powder, 1Tsp celery seed, 1 Tbs garlic powder, 1 Tsp onion powder and 1 or 2 fresh Rosemary sprigs, 1tsp salt.

Let meat sit out of fridge for 20-30 minutes before you Season, coat and rub into roast... Sear both sides in Roasting pan with a little oil and cut onions for 3-5 min. then surround it with celery, Carrots, potatos and onions, season vegi's with same spice mix, add a cup or 2 of water and a cup of red wine, cover and put in the Oven at 325 degrees for 4-6 hours depending on the size... Baste vegi's n meat every hour, Add water as needed!

Might have to make a roast today myself!! Phone Post
Appreciated mate, PM sent :) Phone Post
3/1/13 4:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Just went in the oven! 

3/1/13 4:33 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Just went in the oven! 

That looks so good mate. The wife says she is gonna do one for me on Sunday. Phone Post
3/1/13 5:20 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

Just went in the oven! 

That looks so good mate. The wife says she is gonna do one for me on Sunday. Phone Post
Good stuff! Ill post pic of finished product! Phone Post
3/1/13 9:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

3/3/13 2:46 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for El Pescy.

Can I has some left overs???? Phone Post
3/3/13 3:09 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life

It was excellent .....

PM sent with address buddy.

3/3/13 4:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

It was excellent .....

PM sent with address buddy.

Looks Tremendous !!

Will mail out the package as soon as I can!

Sak- plenty of leftovers :) Phone Post
3/6/13 2:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT for sum more donations plz Phone Post
3/6/13 10:47 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Shosh1n - Just gave you my VU too bro...secret spice hasn't shown up yet, but when it does ill be sure to hit that up again with a tri tip!
The Secret weapon show up yet? Phone Post
3/13/13 3:05 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post 2222 with a TTT

3/13/13 7:17 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

dMo -

Post 2222 with a TTT

Thanks for donating ...AGAIN... Your the Man! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.