UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> *Official* Topics for DFW on JRE

2/19/13 3:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Standup29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So it appears DFW will be on JRE this Thursday. Since both Joe and Dana post here, What topics would you like them to cover?

I'd personally like to hear about what really went down with Cyborg. What haven't we heard?

Topics? Phone Post
2/19/13 3:39 PM
Jone2tone
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Given what big fan of Captain America Joe is, it'd be interesting to hear them discuss the Couture/Bellatore situation. Phone Post
2/19/13 3:42 PM
oioisavvy
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In all honesty I'd rather hear about some of the earlier days, funny stories and see the lighter Dana, not the all business Dana.
And a long discussion on the use of battle ropes and cordyceps mushrooms in boxercise studios. Phone Post
2/19/13 3:46 PM
Standup29

oioisavvy - In all honesty I'd rather hear about some of the earlier days, funny stories and see the lighter Dana, not the all business Dana.
And a long discussion on the use of battle ropes and cordyceps mushrooms in boxercise studios. Phone Post
Me too! I figured that was a given they'd talk about those times.

Any specific things from back then you'd like to hear about? Phone Post
2/19/13 3:48 PM
Standup29

Standup29 -
oioisavvy - In all honesty I'd rather hear about some of the earlier days, funny stories and see the lighter Dana, not the all business Dana.
Me too! I figured that was a given they'd talk about those times.

Any specific things from back then you'd like to hear about? Phone Post
Stupid app it posted before I said post!

I was going to say I too am curious about battle ropes being used in boxercise! Phone Post
2/19/13 3:51 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to know about backstage stories.

Has any fighter ever threatened him to his face? Shoved or punched him?

Have any fans ever attacked him? Tell us a story about a time when the personal security guard had to act up on a fan.

What's the dumbest drunk shit he's done? Besides tweeting a pic of him and Olivia Munn them deleting it the next morning. I'm talking shit that fans wouldn't know about. Phone Post
2/19/13 3:52 PM
Andersons_Chin
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Early stories, even some insight into the pre-zuffa days.

Youngster / upbringing tales and wtf happened with Dana's mom and that crazy book. Phone Post
2/19/13 3:53 PM
Andersons_Chin
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrestigeWorldwide - I want to know about backstage stories.

Have any fans ever attacked him? Tell us a story about a time when the personal security guard had to act up on a fan.

What's the dumbest drunk shit he's done? Besides tweeting a pic of him and Olivia Munn them deleting it the next morning. I'm talking shit that fans wouldn't know about. Phone Post
Yes, backstage stories ftw! Phone Post
2/19/13 3:54 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Much rather hear from Dana as a fan and average guy than promoter/business Dana Phone Post
2/19/13 3:58 PM
BJ bashed into McDs mincemeat

Behind the scenes stuff
Not business bs Phone Post
2/19/13 4:00 PM
oioisavvy
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to hear about how they changed the ufc(and by association mma) from the so called human cockfights into a legitimate contender for boxing's crown.
I'd like to hear about the team he put together, and why.
I'd love to hear about his own martial arts training/knowledge.
His views on the early ufc stars and where they are now.
Who he enjoys to watch in modern mma(not just ufc) other martial arts too.
And I'd love him to bring a ring girl in and tell redban he can bang, Bro, if only to stop him interrupting. Phone Post
2/19/13 4:01 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thing is Joe probably will not be his regular self in order to stay on Dana's good side.
2/19/13 4:08 PM
oioisavvy

Love to hear about the inner city youth programme and if Dana thinks martial arts is a positive force in young people's lives.
also if the ufc has plans to reinvest in sports facilities for children, if they have already how it went. Phone Post
2/19/13 4:11 PM
oioisavvy

Another one, sorry.
Did Dana ever meet the little girl he helped in England.
Ruby I think?
Loved hearing about that, hit a bit close to home for me. Phone Post
2/19/13 4:12 PM
chew22
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love to hear stories from Dana's amateur boxing training and time there.
Vulva Fabulous
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists - Thing is Joe probably will not be his regular self in order to stay on Dana's good side.
I don't know, I disagree. They are obviously good friends, but IMO, it's not like Joe NEEDS that job, he does it because he loves it and is compensated very well because of it. Dana loves Joe because it is somebody an average Joe can relate to. I'm sure Joe will stay away from certain subjects out of respect, but I don't think he'll kiss Dana's ass any more than another guest.

Dana knows what he's getting into going on the JRE, it will be entertaining and interesting to say the least. Phone Post
MrNiceguy66

Is Joe gonna smoke Dana out? Phone Post
2/19/13 4:16 PM
Emphatik
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ask how its fair that fighters trying to smartly manage their careers get blacklisted by a vindictive Joe Silva if they feel they're unprepared for a fight on short notice.
2/19/13 4:21 PM
HolyHackZack
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrestigeWorldwide -  I want to know about backstage stories.

Dana said during the UG meet and greet in Seattle that Matt Hume threatened to fly out and punch him in the face during contract negotiations with Barnett. Really these are the types of stories that I want to hear as well.
2/19/13 4:37 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want them to go through any possible rule changes they think commisions should make (knees on the ground, soccer kicks, etc)

2/19/13 5:53 PM
Standup29

ManWithTheIronFists - Thing is Joe probably will not be his regular self in order to stay on Dana's good side.
What do you mean? Won't be himself how? Phone Post
2/19/13 5:55 PM
Pancake Syrup
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why he is scared to let Hendricks fight GSP :)
2/19/13 5:57 PM
Standup29

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Much rather hear from Dana as a fan and average guy than promoter/business Dana Phone Post
Me too. I don't think he's coming on to promote the UFC, granted I know everything he does is in some way promoting the UFC. Phone Post
2/19/13 6:03 PM
TheParrot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ManWithTheIronFists - Thing is Joe probably will not be his regular self in order to stay on Dana's good side.

Joe is always himself, thats what great about him.

2/19/13 6:04 PM
Willin
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is Dana's favorite poster on the UG? And does he know superCalo from his underworld dealings? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.