UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC on FOX 7 Poster

2/19/13 4:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/19/13 4:21 PM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So the only title being unified with the UFC championship in this merger is the lightweight title huh? I'm kind of bummed about that.

2/19/13 4:31 PM
HolyHackZack
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melendez was the only champ with enough momentum behind him to jump right into a title shot. I see Rockhold getting to a title shot, just not immediately.
2/19/13 4:33 PM
HolyHackZack
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait. Section 112 row 9.
2/19/13 4:34 PM
mixedmartialfarts
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife surprised me with tickets to this event for Valentines Day... I'm pumped!  Should be a great night of fights!

2/19/13 4:35 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These posters are all the same, aren't they? Fighters with blank stares or mean mugging, with the occational profile shots.

2/19/13 4:46 PM
Chris27
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Def more excited about this LW title fight than Bendo/Diaz.

2/19/13 5:11 PM
CindyO

mixedmartialfarts - 

My wife surprised me with tickets to this event for Valentines Day... I'm pumped!  Should be a great night of fights!

Great gift! And what did you get her?

Cindy

2/19/13 5:27 PM
puddin1414

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap -

So the only title being unified with the UFC championship in this merger is the lightweight title huh? I'm kind of bummed about that.

Rockhold wont get past belfort Phone Post
2/19/13 5:41 PM
mixedmartialfarts
494 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/19/13 5:50 PM
CindyO - 
mixedmartialfarts - 

Great gift! And what did you get her?

Cindy

Haha that's the kicker Cindy... she's pregnant with our first child, we just had new floors put in, and two weeks earlier our dog had to have a tooth removed for $$$.  We both agreed to take it easy this Valentines Day with no gifts for the first time since we've been together (11 years) since money is tight right now.

I asked her multiple times "Are you sure no gifts?  I don't want to look like a huge jerk by not buying you anything and have you swoop in with some bad ass gift."  She insisted that we had no money to spend and she'd be pissed at me if I got her anything, so like a dumbass I just cooked her a nice dinner and got her some chocolates and a card.  Well apparently the reason we had no extra cash was because she bought these tickets haha.

She's a huge MMA fan too though so her defense was that the tickets are for both of us.  Either way I've got to make it up big to her on her next birthday!

2/19/13 5:42 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Damn dude, you got a keeper!
2/19/13 6:10 PM
Drunkenirishfc
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got my tickets can't wait Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.