UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Battlefield 4 is awesome sez GameStop CEO

2/19/13 8:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rookie29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GameStop CEO tweeted that he was shown BF4 and was impressed. EA confirmed the tweet as well, so it wasn't a hack.

What's the probability that its shown in some format at the big Sony Press Event Feb 20th? Phone Post
2/19/13 8:55 PM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got bf3 for pc and fuck am I hooked!!! One of the best shooters I've ever played .... This game should have never been played on consoles Phone Post
2/20/13 4:10 AM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash

Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post
2/20/13 6:29 AM
The Blizz
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post
LOL ok. Phone Post
2/20/13 8:37 AM
Running the Gauntlet of Dicks
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post
Fucking what?

Maybe it didn't live up to YOUR expectations but for the rest of the world it was a smash hit and their biggest success to date. Phone Post
2/20/13 10:18 AM
NHBDaddy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio -  I just got bf3 for pc and fuck am I hooked!!! One of the best shooters I've ever played .... This game should have never been played on consoles Phone Post

wat? You have hours invested in the console versions like many of us. Its a great game!
2/20/13 10:45 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NHBDaddy -
Gerbacio -  I just got bf3 for pc and fuck am I hooked!!! One of the best shooters I've ever played .... This game should have never been played on consoles Phone Post

wat? You have hours invested in the console versions like many of us. Its a great game!
Dude the OG crew on battlefield 3 Xbox is by far one of the greatest funniest group of guys ever put together .... Someone should have recorded us in the prime! It was like the right people at the right time ! I can't wait for battlefield 4 on consoles (the new ones should be sick)

But when you play it on pc with the game game running 64 people in the big maps (maps are a tad bigger too) the game runs 30 fps on consoles while on pc is 60 ... It's a different gaming experience! The new consoles should be able to run it on all it's glory plus for example rumor is the ps4 will have a camera so we can chat and see each other !!! Imagine that!!! Lol Phone Post
2/20/13 12:54 PM
gord96
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio - 
NHBDaddy -

Dude the OG crew on battlefield 3 Xbox is by far one of the greatest funniest group of guys ever put together .... Someone should have recorded us in the prime! It was like the right people at the right time ! I can't wait for battlefield 4 on consoles (the new ones should be sick)

But when you play it on pc with the game game running 64 people in the big maps (maps are a tad bigger too) the game runs 30 fps on consoles while on pc is 60 ... It's a different gaming experience! The new consoles should be able to run it on all it's glory plus for example rumor is the ps4 will have a camera so we can chat and see each other !!! Imagine that!!! Lol Phone Post

Gerb's right. BF3 on the PC is on an entirely different level. It's one of those games that really shows how far ahead the PC is compared to the current generation of consoles.

It will be nice for you console chaps to get some new hardware soon with the PS4 and 720 :)
2/20/13 1:51 PM
rookie29

BF3 came out at the end of a console generation, that's why graphics suffered. BF4 should have no excuses. Phone Post
2/20/13 2:30 PM
The Adversary
385 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post

BF3 is probably the best shooter to date, but I kind of agree. My biggest issue with it is that Dice didn't support the game as well as they should have. They took forever to release patches (PS3) and half of them fucked up new things. The private server thing is gayer than Elton John butt fucking himself. Nice as an option, maybe, but most guys I know prefer official servers where you don't get kicked/killed by admin at random.
2/20/13 4:05 PM
Death and Taxes
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio - 
NHBDaddy -

Man, I would love to play on the PC on a 64 person game. I just don't have a gaming PC right now.

I love my xbox BF3 crew. We have some good times.

I can't imagine how much filth would go down if we had cameras.

2/20/13 4:15 PM
Stribo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love BF3 and have played tons of tons of hours, only thing I feel a bit ripped off on is the DLC, with BF4 think I will just stick with the basic maps not rush to get DLC unless there is something really amazing. Rumours of 64 players on next gen console would be awesome if true. Phone Post
2/20/13 4:46 PM
Gerbacio

Death and Taxes - 
Gerbacio - 
NHBDaddy -

Man, I would love to play on the PC on a 64 person game. I just don't have a gaming PC right now.

I love my xbox BF3 crew. We have some good times.

I can't imagine how much filth would go down if we had cameras.

expect to see my balls for sure!

the ps3 will have cross gave video/audio chat ....should be awesome!

2/20/13 4:47 PM
Gerbacio

Stribo -  I love BF3 and have played tons of tons of hours, only thing I feel a bit ripped off on is the DLC, with BF4 think I will just stick with the basic maps not rush to get DLC unless there is something really amazing. Rumours of 64 players on next gen console would be awesome if true. Phone Post

i hated Close quarters on Xbox.....on PC is by far my favorite game mode!

2/20/13 8:55 PM
Death and Taxes
1328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio - 
Stribo -  I love BF3 and have played tons of tons of hours, only thing I feel a bit ripped off on is the DLC, with BF4 think I will just stick with the basic maps not rush to get DLC unless there is something really amazing. Rumours of 64 players on next gen console would be awesome if true. Phone Post

I think the most recent DLC was the best of all

2/20/13 10:34 PM
Stribo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death and Taxes -
Gerbacio - 

I think the most recent DLC was the best of all

Yeah it was not too bad, and I actually really enjoyed close quarters, but the issue I have now is with all the rent a servers in my region (Australia) it's impossible to find one running close quarters and no official servers. Rent a server is a real pain in the ass, ok have them but have more official ones as well. I've recently gone over to Halo 4 and find it refreshing to have so much free support and available different modes. Phone Post
2/20/13 10:37 PM
Death and Taxes

I like the variety. The other night I played some rush, followed by some close quarters, then some regular conquest.

2/20/13 10:40 PM

Running the Gauntlet of Dicks -
Fucking what?

Maybe it didn't live up to YOUR expectations but for the rest of the world it was a smash hit and their biggest success to date. Phone Post
Excuse me for having an opinion. Imo BC2 was better. Phone Post
2/20/13 10:42 PM

And a HUUUGE step back from BF2. Bunch of BF noobs up in here Phone Post
2/20/13 10:45 PM
Gerbacio

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  And a HUUUGE step back from BF2. Bunch of BF noobs up in here Phone Post

BC2???? Bitch ill raise you 2142 times!

2/20/13 10:50 PM
Stribo

Yeah they need to bring some things over from bad company, like the level of destruction, you could break into any building in that game. Phone Post
2/20/13 11:57 PM
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
Fucking what?

Excuse me for having an opinion. Imo BC2 was better. Phone Post
That was my point. It was just like, your opinion man. BC2 was better in my opinion too, but what I'm saying is that BF3 did anything but fail. It was their biggest success yet, didn't say best, just biggest. Phone Post
2/21/13 12:00 AM

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - And a HUUUGE step back from BF2. Bunch of BF noobs up in here Phone Post
I wouldn't say a huge step back. They incorporated some great thing in 3, but BC2 had better maps and a better feel in my opinion. Phone Post
2/21/13 1:17 AM

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - And a HUUUGE step back from BF2. Bunch of BF noobs up in here Phone Post
I wouldn't say a huge step back. They incorporated some great thing in 3, but BC2 had better maps and a better feel in my opinion. Phone Post
BF2 not BC2. Phone Post
2/21/13 1:23 AM

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
BF2 not BC2. Phone Post
Ahhh never played 2. Only 1943, 2142 and the bad companies. 1 thing I do know, I will be purchasing a PC for 4. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.