UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Battlefield 4 is awesome sez GameStop CEO

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/21/13 8:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerbacio
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Running the Gauntlet of Dicks -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -
Running the Gauntlet of Dicks -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - And a HUUUGE step back from BF2. Bunch of BF noobs up in here Phone Post
I wouldn't say a huge step back. They incorporated some great thing in 3, but BC2 had better maps and a better feel in my opinion. Phone Post
BF2 not BC2. Phone Post
Ahhh never played 2. Only 1943, 2142 and the bad companies. 1 thing I do know, I will be purchasing a PC for 4. Phone Post
2142 is by far one of the best video games I have ever played .... That game was ahead of its time fun factor wise Phone Post
2/21/13 11:27 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I played bf2 competitively on the pc when it was all the rage, baught bc1 on the ps3 and hated it, then bc2 came out and just blew my mind, only shooter I have actually enjoyed even online on a console, baught bf3 for the ps3 on launch and never really got into it, like someone said the support was shithouse and they have effectively tripled the price of the game if you baught it originally and have purchased all the dlc. Think I will upgrade my pc for bf4 Phone Post
2/21/13 6:17 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pcs are such a money pit though... Phone Post
2/21/13 7:11 PM
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Being that BF4 will come out at the start of the next generation of consoles I think the performance will be comparable to PC unlike BF3 which is unplayable for me on console. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:38 PM
Running the Gauntlet of Dicks
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will the next gen console feature more than 24 players and have 64 like pc? Phone Post
2/21/13 8:38 PM
Running the Gauntlet of Dicks
535 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arrghh, my blue name?? I'm naked! Phone Post
2/21/13 8:40 PM
rookie29

Running the Gauntlet of Dicks - Will the next gen console feature more than 24 players and have 64 like pc? Phone Post
I think that's a given Phone Post
2/22/13 1:15 AM
gregbrady

when will this come out? my Black ops 2 disc just stopped working
2/23/13 10:49 AM
rookie29

gregbrady - when will this come out? my Black ops 2 disc just stopped working
Holiday 2013 on the new consoles. Probably not a day 1 launch title, but before the holidays. Phone Post
2/27/13 12:22 AM
Greenup
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I play it on ps3 but seeing how good it is on pc drives me crazy. Can't wait to see this game on ps4. Doubt there will be as big a graphical difference. Phone Post
2/28/13 3:13 AM
INDK
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post
This, the controls suck and feel choppy and so many glitches and bugs Phone Post
2/28/13 9:42 AM
rookie29

INDK -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post
This, the controls suck and feel choppy and so many glitches and bugs Phone Post
BF3 buggy and gliches?

I play the game at least once a week with old college friends since it came out in 2011 and have yet to see any issues.

I challenge you to find an article from any reputable gaming site describing this issue. If you do I'll eat my hat. The PS3 version excluded. Phone Post
2/28/13 1:05 PM
Flexo
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see any more glitches in bf3 then I do any other game, and I still play it a few days a week. Somethings wack about Seine Crossing but nothing that gets me angry like COD does every game I play. Phone Post
3/1/13 12:56 PM
Forever12er

Bf1943 desert combat mod all day Phone Post
3/1/13 4:10 PM
Big Pun
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BF3 was great before they started the pay for your servers bs
3/1/13 5:36 PM
rookie29

Big Pun - BF3 was great before they started the pay for your servers bs
Which gaming companies pay for people's custom servers? I always had to pay for server rentals since I ran a Day of Defeat server. Phone Post
3/1/13 6:48 PM
The Blizz
630 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rookie29 -
INDK -
BF3 buggy and gliches?

I play the game at least once a week with old college friends since it came out in 2011 and have yet to see any issues.

I challenge you to find an article from any reputable gaming site describing this issue. If you do I'll eat my hat. The PS3 version excluded. Phone Post
^^^^ this. got some haters up in this biiiiiiiiiitch. Phone Post
3/1/13 8:09 PM
Gerbacio
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who here plays on pc

3/7/13 7:17 AM
Okkun
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vanilla BF3 is pretty good, but the DLC's (Karkand, Armored kill and Aftermath) really made it a great game.

3/7/13 8:53 PM
lockon
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Adversary -
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash -  Meh bf3 didn't live up to expectations. Hopefully bf4 is better. Phone Post

BF3 is probably the best shooter to date, but I kind of agree. My biggest issue with it is that Dice didn't support the game as well as they should have. They took forever to release patches (PS3) and half of them fucked up new things. The private server thing is gayer than Elton John butt fucking himself. Nice as an option, maybe, but most guys I know prefer official servers where you don't get kicked/killed by admin at random.
Definitely not the best shooter to date, not even close. For console, maybe?

Bad Company 2, which came out a year or two earlier, was pretty similar but a hell of a lot more balanced with the classes.

I honestly enjoyed it more overall but Battlefield 3 has been great too. Phone Post
3/8/13 1:49 PM
Mako_
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BF3 was awesome, at least on ps3. Until they fucked with the servers. Now it will cost me probably $50.00 all over again to get current with the game and the server situation is still the same so I'm told.

Hope they do a better job with 4, but this time I'll be waiting a while to see before I buy.

Until then..

RIP spr30-06

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.