Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ihitpeople
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2EnAGvWVa0
2/20/13 5:23 AM
ihitpeople

One of the biggest lies ever is that Christianity is part of Catholicism.

This is why we can have catholics in hollywood as well as jews - both are anti jesus.

We all know how to look for symbolism by now. Look at the Vatican( the clothing, idols, etc of catholic clergy) and tell me they care for the spirituallity of humans. lol
2/20/13 5:29 AM
ihitpeople

Want a funny look from your Catholic priest? Ask him why they don't teach a coherent message of jesus.
2/20/13 5:39 AM
ihitpeople

Catholic church sevice is ever so thinly veiled Pagan worship. Statues of saints, Mary, and tortued Jesus are to be worshipped.

And nowhere is it in the Bible. NOWHERE.

Confession to a priest. Nope, not there either.

2/20/13 5:42 AM
ihitpeople

Wanna feel bad all the time and be constantly be reminded of your sins? Join a Catholic Church.
2/20/13 6:03 AM
ihitpeople

How does a Christian nation(America, yeah right) so openly engage in idol worship? American idol?

I would say because the catholic church teaches the idol/worshipper relationship. As above so below.

Worship god through prayer, and beg for forgiveness. And hate those less "religious" than yourself.

Judge your fellow man on wheather to be worshipped or hated. Ever hear of a hater? A hater is someone who dosen't want to worship another human.

Social media - How many fans do you have? FANS? Think about it.
2/20/13 2:22 PM
Redneck
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are any of the major protestant religions any better though?

They all used the Catholic versions of the Bible as the basis for theirs as well. None of them added in the books that the Roman Church omitted.

They seem to have a very similar belief system, which has its roots in pre-christian religions.

2/20/13 2:54 PM
THE DEAN
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I grew up a Catholic.

I'm neither pro-Catholic or anti-Catholic.

Over the last 20 years, I've slowly pieced together what I feel Jesus taught.

A coherent message, if you will.

I don't need somebody to tell me what the words mean...they speak for themselves.

Nor do I want to get involved in such a debate, since I have friends on both sides of this issue.
2/22/13 5:32 PM
superiordanes
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2EnAGvWVa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2EnAGvWVa0

2/25/13 11:09 AM
WillyMaunawili
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/25/13 11:19 AM
EVILYOSHIDA

Redneck - 

Are any of the major protestant religions any better though?

They all used the Catholic versions of the Bible as the basis for theirs as well. None of them added in the books that the Roman Church omitted.

They seem to have a very similar belief system, which has its roots in pre-christian religions.

yep. the Catholics compiled the bible.

I actually do agree with ihit somewhat that Catholicism isn't authentic Christianity.. however IMO they would be stupid to just follow ONE book for everything.

Also in catholicism you get salvation by works.. you have to take action to be saved.

The evangelical view is that you just BELIEVE and you will be saved.. I find this to be more fatalist. not to mention the crazy rapture, tribulation stuff that preaches an end times theology.

the catholic church does not preach end times scare tactics.

but for sure the catholic church has some pagan elements, but I do believe they are a force for good just in general.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.