UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank you

2/21/13 2:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellde Gluve
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928 - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Very very good work. I was entertained and impressed.

thanks! it will be an honor someday to get giffed or photshopped by you. haha

Hahaha. I appreciate it very much. Good luck moving on. I look forward to your next fight.

2/21/13 2:46 PM
Mister Collins
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928 - 
jasonhightower - 
Smellde Gluve - 

Very very good work. I was entertained and impressed.

This!  Great fight man, can't wait to see you and Ronda hanging out... if you know what I mean.

My girlfriend probably won't be too excited about that. ha

we won't tell her.
2/21/13 3:11 PM
kgastelum928
339 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

big_roy_fan - lol i was wondering why you weren't tweeting very much.. but you still favorited my tweet (im the guy with melvin guillard as my AV and the name UFCpwnsBellator).

cool to see you on the UG,

p.s. you should try and get mr. chael sonnen to make an account here :D

thanks man! and yeah i'm not sure about getting Chael on here. He's a pretty busy guy

2/21/13 3:23 PM
Shortkick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats man.. Go AZ! Phone Post
2/21/13 3:23 PM
JoeMimic
589 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928 -

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support. I know there are things I need to work on but I got the finish and couldn't be happier. I got respect for Bubba and he's not a bad guy. Sorry if I had trouble live tweeting last night. Downtown Yuma doesn't have good receptionion but I'm very happy to have all you guys on the UG in my corner

-KG

Great fight brotha! War Team Darkside! Phone Post
2/21/13 3:32 PM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done. I can see Bubba winning the wildcard fight and getting a rematch.
2/21/13 4:13 PM
TEX4N32
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats, helluva fight. There was so many transitions and reversals it was pretty sick. Phone Post
2/21/13 5:34 PM
Jmadd
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome job, that Bubba guy was pretty annoying.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.