UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My theory on why they were cut.

2/20/13 2:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A.W.Ashford
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana White recently spoke at a media session promoting UFC 156 this weekend and revealed that all fourteen fighters on The Ultimate Fighter 17 will get at least one official UFC appearance. Check out the highlights:

On the cast: "This season is so f---ing good, and I was so happy with all the guys, I told them, 'Every one of you guys are going to fight. You're going to get one more chance in the UFC. Every guy here is going to get another chance in the UFC.'"

On matchmaker Joe Silva's reaction: "Joe Silva wants to f---ing kill me. 'It's impossible! It mathematically doesn't work.' I told him, 'Mathematically make it work.'"

On how they'll make it work: "So all those guys will get a shot to get into the UFC again. Even if we have to add one more fight on each card – however we have to do it, we're going to get these guys a shot."

http://www.411mania.com/MMA/news/272120

He's just making room for the TUF fighters. Phone Post
2/20/13 2:20 PM
A.W.Ashford
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
2/20/13 2:48 PM
myjawhurts
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's also allowing for a TUF Comeback season... Phone Post
2/20/13 2:50 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

methinks OP is correct.

2/20/13 2:52 PM
Card
1990 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Kevin Casey?

2/20/13 2:55 PM
Willin
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plenty of the guys in the house are shit compared to the UFC talent. What the hell is he thinking?

2/20/13 2:56 PM
kevsh
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Answered here:
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2135671&forum=1&page=1&pc=1
2/20/13 2:58 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Jon Fitch is getting cut so that we can see Kevin Casey in the UFC?

They are doing more shows and supposedly needed more fighters and now there ditching one of the top five fighters in the welterweight division because there suppose to make room.

Its beginning to be a fucking joke. It really depresses the fuck out of me.

2/20/13 3:03 PM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana & co.'s dream all along is to have a PPV with one big name fight and an undercard filled with TUF talent.

2/20/13 3:05 PM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder - 

So Jon Fitch is getting cut so that we can see Kevin Casey in the UFC?

They are doing more shows and supposedly needed more fighters and now there ditching one of the top five fighters in the welterweight division because there suppose to make room.

Its beginning to be a fucking joke. It really depresses the fuck out of me.

I really like your post!! :)
2/20/13 3:06 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gilbert Smith > Jon Fitch? Phone Post
2/20/13 3:12 PM
time traveling 12er
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly I'm wondering if this doesn't have to do with all the talk about Fitch being broke all the time.  He may have just replaced Dufee in the dog house lol.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.