UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White, Humanitarian

2/20/13 3:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Utah get me two
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can tell after his recent public illness that Dana White is a changed man. He's made his billions, lives a jetsetting, exciting lifestyle, now remembers to buckle up when in his Ferrari, but now it's about giving back. Put yourself in Dana White's shoes, UG brethren. WWDWD?

CURE INSOMNIA

His boxing and MMA management background leaves him ill-equipped to start a private lab and cure the bad AIDS or create a cow that makes more milk. But once again, Dana White has made a shrewd decision, taking stock of his current resources, seeing what assets can be allocated in a manner that best utilizes them to achieve maximum benefit for society.

By releasing Jon Fitch, Dana White has set the stage for Fitch to move to Bellator, likely at a lower cost to the consumer. Allowing Fitch to be paired against Ben Askren provides a very real public benefit, as the American Medical Association can attest. Up to 60 million Americans (and untold billions worldwide) suffer some sort of troubled sleep, with 40 million of those suffering chronic insomnia. Allowing this fight to take place under the media umbrella that is Viacom allows the CURE TO INSOMNIA to be broadcast at the lowest possible price to the greatest number of suffering souls.

That's one miracle, Dana. Two more and you're in line for beatification. Make it happen!
2/20/13 5:02 PM
Igot4skins

Too soon... :,( Phone Post
2/20/13 5:03 PM
Sourire
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poor taste.
2/20/13 5:04 PM
quidnunc
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That fight is actually kind of compelling. Olympic caliber wrestler vs MMA's greatest blanket. Anyway I might be weird but I actually like to watch Askren. His control is a lot more active than all those guys that are just laying in guard.
2/20/13 5:06 PM
Utah get me two

RyannVonReemjob -  Say bye to that positive vote count Phone Post

The UG completely lost its sense of humor?
2/20/13 6:09 PM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is one thing to Rustle Jimmies, but this is a blatant troll thread, friend. Poor taste, imo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.