UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Chester Post Retires

2/20/13 8:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MM-eh
845 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/20/13 8:09 PM

I had a chance to speak with Chester after his fight against Aaron Myers at ECC 15 in Halifax.

In his almost decade long career as a professional mixed martial artist, Chester amassed a record of 7-24-1, and fought a veritable who's who of Canadian MMA, including UFC fighters Sean Pierson, David Loiseau, and Nick Ring.

Chester intends to concentrate on his new-found love of the culinary arts, and asks that fans like NENTEH (No Excuses Not To Eat Healthy) on Facebook.

2/20/13 9:20 PM
Dougie
1051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember about 10 years ago first meeting Chester at Fateh's club in London. The guy had a desire to be a fighter. It's all he wanted to do.

2/20/13 11:05 PM
dantheman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember Chester too.

I sold Chester his first complete set of training gear.

I'm happy to see after all these years, he still has his head together and has new goals to reach.

Dan
2/24/13 2:27 AM
Mark Bocek
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice guy, so glad he retired... Phone Post
2/26/13 5:25 PM
Athletic Performance Inc
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/26/13 5:25 PM
When I first started training MMA, Chester used to train at Suffer System with me. He always took the time to show me moves and give me step by step break down with patience, really nice guy. Thanks to him I learned a lot from the fight game, much respect.
2/28/13 11:03 PM
WeDgE3941
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I coached Chester in 4 of his fights.... 2-2 and I can honestly say when he fought Judo Jason Zazelenchuk in Prince George B.C. he put on a complete and inspiring performance. Happy retirement Chester!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.