UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey: I'm in Cyborg's head

2/20/13 11:59 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

"I really don't see the sense in it at all, especially since Dana said he would let her fight in Invicta and would pay all the bills and her purse and everything," Rousey said. "So I think it's just a plea for attention and an attempt to try and stay relevant. I mean, [Santos] hasn't had a recorded win in over three years. The fight that she picked up is a chick that I beat in 26 seconds while I had nine stitches in my foot from a pit bull bite three days before. My mom hit me with a text the day that they announced that, and she was like, 'Unless she walks in and hits her and the other girl explodes, I'm not going to be impressed.'

"I don't know what [Santos] is really trying to prove in this fight because it's not going to prove anything."

"Believe me, she wakes up every singe morning thinking about me, and that's going to make it impossible to hold on to any kind of gameplan the day we do fight," Rousey said.

read entire article...

2/21/13 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

...beep? Phone Post
2/21/13 12:05 AM
yabadaba
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/21/13 12:11 AM

And Ronda's upcoming opponent was submitted by a fighter that Cyborg TKO'ed. These two need to either fight or stop talking about each other IMO. 

2/21/13 12:47 AM
BzGrappla
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

like war machine said on twitter a year ago.. he was never a fan of cyrbog because it was well known within training circle she was on roids and hormone for years
2/21/13 12:49 AM
Letibleu
1679 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/21/13 12:49 AM

2/21/13 1:08 AM
Kings21
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

I think it's just opposite.  Every Ronda interview she's talking about Cyborg.

I believe the difference lies in the fact that Rousey is constantly asked about Cyborg while Cyborg has her bumbling and attention seeking manager make her t-shirts saying "rousey is my bitch" (tito himself made those shirts overdone by the 3rd time he wore one nearly a decade ago) and holding press conferences.

Rousey is not only right about being in Cyborgs head but shes clearly in Titos head as he thinks hes representing her instead of Cyborg. Job well done by Rousey.
2/21/13 1:10 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, it will be impossible for either of them to stop talking about one another. Thats all the media asks about Phone Post
2/21/13 1:21 AM
CindyO

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -  Actually, it will be impossible for either of them to stop talking about one another. Thats all the media asks about Phone Post

Exactly.

Cindy

2/21/13 1:37 AM
JerodR
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually the fight was over in 25 seconds so basically Cyborg has 24 seconds to finish the fight in order to make any kind of impression. Funny enough not only did Rousey have 9 stitches in her foot but it was her first pro fight.
2/21/13 1:41 AM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
480 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

I think it's just opposite.  Every Ronda interview she's talking about Cyborg.

Agreed 100%. Every sound bite from Rousey is about Cyborg. Cyborg has been totally quiet, she just wants to fight. Phone Post
2/21/13 1:55 AM
soremano

she is definitely in Tito's head

2/21/13 1:57 AM
soremano

Letibleu - 

lol

2/21/13 1:59 AM
Carl Sonnen

I just think she should stop baiting guyborg since it is in a heavier weightclass.
2/21/13 5:43 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JerodR - Actually the fight was over in 25 seconds so basically Cyborg has 24 seconds to finish the fight in order to make any kind of impression. Funny enough not only did Rousey have 9 stitches in her foot but it was her first pro fight.

You see, this means nothing. Amanda Nunes k.o.ed Julia Budd in 14 seconds.

Rousey tapped Budd in 39 seconds.

Does this make Amanda Nunes more impressive than Rousey?

It doesn't make sense.

Ronda throwing Ediene Gomes down in a few seconds doesn't mean she will be able to do the same to Cyborg. And, if the fight keeps on standing, Rousey's face will be a mess in a few seconds.
2/21/13 5:44 AM
JustAnotherMMAFan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find it funny how Ronda is looking past Carmouche...

A while ago, she was saying Cat Zingano and Miesha Tate were ducking her, and that she doubted that the winner would really want to fight her.

Really hope that Carmouche surprises everyone here and beat Ronda by ground and pound.
2/21/13 6:37 AM
HectorOfTroy
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care Ronda to be honest...
2/21/13 7:25 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'' the day we fight''

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't cyborg in invita because they can't agree on a weight to fight at? This being tge case, the that day will never happen ronda, sorry Phone Post
2/21/13 7:48 AM
Steve4192
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - 

The fact that Rousey can't stop talking about Cyborg so close to her fight coming up, only eludes to the fact that it is Cyborg that is in her head.

How is she supposed to NOT talk about Cyborg when there is a swarm of reporters that follow her every move asking her questions about Cyborg every damn day?  Her media duties with Zuffa include humoring those dolts and answering their inane questions.

2/21/13 8:05 AM
Don_Dada
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborgs not the one with a fight on Saturday, if anything it's vise-versa. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:47 AM
SamboMMA

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio -  Actually, it will be impossible for either of them to stop talking about one another. Thats all the media asks about Phone Post

Surely they are both in a position where they can tell the interviewers that they are not interested in talking about each other. The only reason the media keeps asking Rousey about Cyborg is because they know she is completely stupid and will say something ridiculous. Basically the media is using her for the LOLs and she hasn't figured it out yet.
2/21/13 9:33 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA -

Surely they are both in a position where they can tell the interviewers that they are not interested in talking about each other. The only reason the media keeps asking Rousey about Cyborg is because they know she is completely stupid and will say something ridiculous. Basically the media is using her for the LOLs and she hasn't figured it out yet.
As much as "yes, I agree" comes to mind, the idea that if they do not talk about the other causes the other to claim the other is their bitch and afriad to talk about them. Its high school talk at this point, social war comes first for them. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.