UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> FFIII or Dimensions? (Android)

2/21/13 12:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mikusoraiden
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am torn. Anyone have any suggestions on whether I should get Final Fantasy III for $15.99 or Final Fantasy Dimensions for $19.99?

Both get decent reviews and have their pros and cons so I was wondering if anyone has any experience playing them both and had an opinion as to which is is better.

Thanks! Phone Post
2/23/13 1:31 PM
gyakusetsu
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Buy Chrono Trigger instead, better than both of them Phone Post
2/23/13 5:08 PM
Mikusoraiden
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean get the rom+emulator? I would love to have chrono and secret of mana but they aren't available in the Google play store. They have FF 1, 2, 3, Dimensions, Chaos Rings. Phone Post
2/24/13 8:59 PM
gyakusetsu
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.chrono

Chrono Trigger on play store. A pretty of the Nintendo ds version. Phone Post
2/24/13 10:27 PM
Mikusoraiden

gyakusetsu - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.chrono

Chrono Trigger on play store. A pretty of the Nintendo ds version. Phone Post
Weird, when I go to the Google play store chrono trigger isn't there but I can see it through your link.

Any idea why? Phone Post
2/24/13 10:31 PM
LittleKang
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God dam comon FFTactics Phone Post
2/24/13 10:38 PM
Mikusoraiden

LittleKang - God dam comon FFTactics Phone Post
Lol again, not listed when I go to pay store...not to mention I just picked up the War of the Lions psp release for six bucks a week ago at a pawn shop Phone Post
2/24/13 10:47 PM
Mikusoraiden

*play store Phone Post
2/24/13 11:35 PM
Mikusoraiden

Apparently it's not compatible with the galaxy s3...sure am glad I got this high-end device.... Phone Post
2/25/13 1:47 AM
Mikusoraiden

Jockey - kind of off topic but fire emblem awakening for the 3ds is freaking fantastic, old school yet fresh
I have a regular ds but my wife has a 3ds and I was thinking of commandeering it because that game looked great! Phone Post
2/26/13 1:26 AM
shin2chin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to try and hijack this thread but with Tactics fans on here i thought I may as well ask.

Spectral Souls on Android? Any good?
2/26/13 1:52 AM
Mikusoraiden

shin2chin - Sorry to try and hijack this thread but with Tactics fans on here i thought I may as well ask.

Spectral Souls on Android? Any good?
I haven't played them, looks like there are three similar games from the same developer?

Here's a review: http://toucharcade.com/2012/08/07/spectral-souls-review/ Phone Post
3/1/13 12:37 AM
shin2chin
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just picked it up.

A few controller issues aside it's great.

I didn't realize it was a Nippon Ichi game until I read a review on the PSP version. Thats all I needed to hear.
3/6/13 11:05 PM
Mikusoraiden

If anyone is interested Dimensions is on sale 50% off ($9.99 ) in the Google play store. Post if their 1-yr anniversary. Phone Post
3/6/13 11:05 PM
Mikusoraiden

Mikusoraiden - If anyone is interested Dimensions is on sale 50% off ($9.99 ) in the Google play store. Post if their 1-yr anniversary. Phone Post
*part of...not post of Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.