UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Starting your own BJJ Brand. Ask me anything.

2/22/14 12:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dunc
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe a stupid question and a bit off topic but how come if I want to order a shirt from OTM the least expensive shipping is $14? Am I looking at it wrong or is that just what your shipping costs are? I used to live by the South Bay store and am moving back but just went to order a couple of shirts and was a bit shocked.
2/22/14 9:17 PM
On the Mat
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dunc - Maybe a stupid question and a bit off topic but how come if I want to order a shirt from OTM the least expensive shipping is $14? Am I looking at it wrong or is that just what your shipping costs are? I used to live by the South Bay store and am moving back but just went to order a couple of shirts and was a bit shocked.

That does seem high? My shopping cart sucks im working on a whole new site.

Which shirt so i can check it out
2/23/14 2:50 AM
robhustle
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will the webinar be recorded for replay? I really would like to see it, but I have commitments that conflict tomorrow.
2/23/14 5:30 AM
shlever
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the Mat -
Meatgrinder - already did through the email! Thanks.

Definitely want to get a custom rashguard...I want a meatgrinder logo but need to work on the pic and get it into vector format :-)

Great place to get your logo vectorized is fiverr.com
I see what you did there...

Please pm me if you can for an offline conversation? Thanks.. Phone Post 3.0
2/23/14 5:36 AM
shlever

On the Mat -

Hey everyone!

thanks for all the AWSOME feed back on this thread.  I finally got my act together and I am doing a FREE webinar on how to Launch Your Own BJJ Brand in 90 Days or Less!

I will cover some great material on here.  Easliy worth $100K. Would have saved me more than that with the mistakes and learning info.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

After you register.  I also put in a chance to talk to me personally about your Launching your BJJ Brand.

thanks,

Scotty

Oops I meant there...lol

Ill shoot you an email shortly. Phone Post 3.0
2/24/14 1:33 AM
Spoonie Luv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome thread, Awesome advice

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.