UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> My legendary POF thread was frozen.......

2/21/13 1:41 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gnosis
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That thread was active for a year.  Multiple mods posted in it.  I believe Kirik himself posted in it.  I now have no reason to talk to single moms with self esteem issues for the OG's entertainment.  Fuck this forum.

2/21/13 1:45 AM
Zeekman
464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Legendary thread is right

Smdh Phone Post
2/21/13 2:04 AM
A bag of ricin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ain't this a bitch? Phone Post
2/21/13 2:33 AM
TheThrill
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LMFAO @ gif
2/21/13 2:34 AM
Matt Phillips
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/21/13 3:15 AM
Hocky Balboa
9035 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck!

I was just getting over the POF chick with the huge ass/Waitress thread being deleted.

2/21/13 3:23 AM
The Ghost of Eatonbeever
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a great thread, who froze it? And why? 

2/21/13 3:24 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ghost of Eatonbeever -

That was a great thread, who froze it? And why? 

. Phone Post
2/21/13 3:46 AM
ivor biggun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont lie!!! That thread is responsible for me getting more pussy than a cat breeder ffs.....noooooooooooo this cannot be happening, c'mon guys we can rebuild!!! Gnosis dont give up hope you have inspired many pussyhounds bro a the knowledge dropped on there could help even the biggest tard get the poon...gnosis for president mayng Phone Post
2/21/13 4:20 AM
Gnosis
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - 

Fuck!

I was just getting over the POF chick with the huge ass/Waitress thread being deleted.

I know, my two greatest threads in my few years posting here both gone.  I'm pissed.

2/21/13 4:35 AM
ivor biggun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oops for some reason thought u meant deleted lol *goes back to screenshot thread* Phone Post
2/21/13 5:05 PM
Gnosis

ivor biggun -  Dont lie!!! That thread is responsible for me getting more pussy than a cat breeder ffs.....noooooooooooo this cannot be happening, c'mon guys we can rebuild!!! Gnosis dont give up hope you have inspired many pussyhounds bro a the knowledge dropped on there could help even the biggest tard get the poon...gnosis for president mayng Phone Post

My reign has come to an end.....

2/21/13 6:23 PM
Gnosis

SaintVon Barksdale - Bullshit. Whoever froze it needs to fucking unfreeze it. I never posted in that thread, but it provided me with hours of entertainment throughout it's run...

Whatever happens, thank you for the entertainment.

<3

2/21/13 6:29 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

It was frozen because it encourages people to troll other sites and that's a no go, according to K. It has caused him legal issues in the past. He doesn't want his site used as a launching pad to troll other sites.

2/21/13 6:38 PM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -

It was frozen because it encourages people to troll other sites and that's a no go, according to K. It has caused him legal issues in the past. He doesn't want his site used as a launching pad to troll other sites.

:(u Phone Post
2/21/13 6:38 PM
Fraser_Finlay

^ Just :(

Didn't mean the u* Phone Post
2/21/13 9:55 PM
TexDeuce
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.