UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey Starves Herself

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2/21/13 7:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ministry of Truth
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/21/13 7:44 PM

Why not eat more normally and fight at her natural weight? That way she can prove herself against the woman that many believe is the #1 PFP female fighter in the world.

Is there more to why she starves herself?
2/21/13 7:46 PM
Ministry of Truth

I'm basing my question on the second UFC 157 Primetime episode, FYI.
2/21/13 7:49 PM
Ministry of Truth

ChokeEmOut, that's very possible.
2/21/13 7:51 PM
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut -  Doesn't want to get her ass beat down? Phone Post

2/21/13 7:52 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ministry of Truth - ChokeEmOut, that's very possible.
Yup. Phone Post
2/21/13 7:53 PM
Stea1th

Typical Hollywood diet Phone Post
2/21/13 7:54 PM
slamming

Let me know how Cyborg's career pans out at 145. I hope she has a day job to make ends meet.
2/21/13 7:54 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean like every fighter who cuts weight does?
Like 161 lb Cyborg does...? Phone Post
2/21/13 7:55 PM
Cask Strength
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She doesn't have the ped induced man jaw for 145. She also isn't apparently prone to tripping and falling ass first into a syringe or bonging tainted energy drinks.
2/21/13 7:55 PM
Ryan Black
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Umm... I only eat one meal a day also. I just finished it actually. I am not starving, and truthfully I wasn't very hungry until I had finished cooking. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:00 PM
Phisher

GriffinQ -  You mean like every fighter who cuts weight does?
Like 161 lb Cyborg does...? Phone Post

She's weighs over 160 in the middle of a camp before she's even started her cut. Her walkaround weight is probably well over 170.

BTW LOL @ Rousey being afraid of the same person who pulled Carano into full mount more than once during their fight. I don't particularly care for Rousey, but all of this ducking talk is ridiculous.

2/21/13 8:02 PM
man meets fate

ChokeEmOut -  It shouldn't be amazing for those that were around when rousey started fighting at 145, she NEVER mentioned Cyborg (champ) and then when Cyborg popped hot and Rousey went to 135 all of a sudden began talking shit. Lol

She talks because she knows the fight is not likely to happen and is riding her 15 minutes as long as possible Phone Post

This
2/21/13 8:13 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't take Rousey seriously after her cowardly ducking of Cyborg. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:16 PM
Synado
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because most of her competition with the exception of one person on steroids fights at 135.
2/21/13 8:18 PM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

any sport with weight classes the last few days the athlete or competitor ( something you never were ) the athlete will cut weight a few days prior to the event.No different for woman
2/21/13 8:20 PM
gooddoc

Edited: 02/21/13 8:22 PM
ChokeEmOut - Doesn't want to get her ass beat down? Phone Post

You're a douche. She is the champ in the deepest and most competitive female division, and it is her best fighting weight. Guyborg is irrelevant. Phone Post

2/21/13 8:31 PM
cheesesteak
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -  I can't take Rousey seriously after her cowardly ducking of Cyborg. Phone Post

Come on Mike, you can' be serious. She's was declared champion of the UFC and on the UFC 135 roster and Cyborg as invited into that roster and an a shot a Ronda. Crisrera Santos Cyborg was also promised the services of one of the top fighter dieticians in the world to safely get her to 135 and she said no...NO....Cyborg is the coward that tucked, Ronda would be more than happy to fight her in the ONLY wmma division there is in the UFC....Ronda is a UFC fighter and must oblige to fight in that weight class. Cyborg was offered and said no. Cyborg is the true coward because she was afraid that losing the additional steroid bloat in her muscles would expose her...and her and Cheeto ran away.

Are you serious dude?
2/21/13 8:34 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - 
ChokeEmOut - Doesn't want to get her ass beat down? Phone Post

You're a douche. She is the champ in the deepest and most competitive female division, and it is her best fighting weight. Guyborg is irrelevant. Phone Post

Pffffffffff

2/21/13 9:17 PM
Raezor19

omega 2013 - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - I can't take Rousey seriously after her cowardly ducking of Cyborg. Phone Post
But you take juiced up cris seriously? Phone Post

DFW takes Chael seriously, Marqurdt is fighting in UFC again, Leben, Bonnar, etc. too long of list to name.....maybe a double standard for women ? From a man who 6 months ago laughed at women in the UFC.

2/21/13 9:18 PM
Kid Charlemagne
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Intermitted fasting Phone Post
2/21/13 9:20 PM
man meets fate

cheesesteak - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -  I can't take Rousey seriously after her cowardly ducking of Cyborg. Phone Post

Come on Mike, you can' be serious. She's was declared champion of the UFC and on the UFC 135 roster and Cyborg as invited into that roster and an a shot a Ronda. Crisrera Santos Cyborg was also promised the services of one of the top fighter dieticians in the world to safely get her to 135 and she said no...NO....Cyborg is the coward that tucked, Ronda would be more than happy to fight her in the ONLY wmma division there is in the UFC....Ronda is a UFC fighter and must oblige to fight in that weight class. Cyborg was offered and said no. Cyborg is the true coward because she was afraid that losing the additional steroid bloat in her muscles would expose her...and her and Cheeto ran away.

Are you serious dude?

Lol at calling dolce a safe dietitian. That guy should have hazard signs spammed all over his ads. He just said the ituer night he can get jones to 185 and gsp to 155 in a safe manner, yet alves still has missed weight with this guys help. He is a danger to society.
2/21/13 9:23 PM
DiSmAnTLeR

Raezor19 - 
omega 2013 - 
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ - I can't take Rousey seriously after her cowardly ducking of Cyborg. Phone Post

DFW takes Chael seriously, Marqurdt is fighting in UFC again, Leben, Bonnar, etc. too long of list to name.....maybe a double standard for women ? From a man who 6 months ago laughed at women in the UFC.

a woman with enough synthetic testosterone to be considered a man is a little different than a man elevating his own levels.

it would be like if jose aldo chopped off his dick and wanted to fight for the women's title.
2/21/13 9:25 PM
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you not understand? There is only one division and its 135 Phone Post
2/21/13 9:25 PM
Sequoyah Sandford
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you can make the weight class fight it. Im 6'0" walk 160-70 and fight 135. Hard work and discpline is what she has. Phone Post
2/21/13 9:27 PM
Raezor19

DiSmAnTLeR - 
Raezor19 - 
omega 2013 - 

a woman with enough synthetic testosterone to be considered a man is a little different than a man elevating his own levels.

it would be like if jose aldo chopped off his dick and wanted to fight for the women's title.

And in this politically correct lunatic world, that is happening......she popped for stanozol which is used to cut fat well retaining muscle.....

Am embarresed to say I come from a country that allows men in women's beauty pageants....

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.