UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> SuperCalo Banned?

2/21/13 10:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not really that upset, he did nothing but troll and spam. He was funny maybe 1% of the time. I thought he was a mod or a fighter based on what he's gotten away with over the years, I guess not.

2/21/13 10:12 PM
Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ridiculous. One of the best posters here.
ufc98newb
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap - 

I'm not really that upset, he did nothing but troll and spam. He was funny maybe 1% of the time. I thought he was a mod or a fighter based on what he's gotten away with over the years, I guess not.

nope. he's just a humble dishwasher who puts asses in seats.

shaqitup
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 

Wow, I left sherdog 5 years ago because of the butthurtedness......full circle......

they layout there is 10x better as well..

Dazednconfused
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc -

Oh wtf, man. What kind of bullshit is this...

Seriously, if you;re the mod who did it, at least have the balls to answer us. It's the fucking internet, it's not like we're gonna go to your house and punch you in the dick.

I hope you guys didn't ban a member that is synonymous with the UG. I really, really hope you didn't.

This Phone Post
2/21/13 10:14 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - Jon Fitch was cut?$ Phone Post
Cole Konrad retired Phone Post
2/21/13 10:15 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused -
yellow c0ckahlc -

Seriously, if you;re the mod who did it, at least have the balls to answer us. It's the fucking internet, it's not like we're gonna go to your house and punch you in the dick.

I hope you guys didn't ban a member that is synonymous with the UG. I really, really hope you didn't.

This Phone Post
2 Phone Post
2/21/13 10:17 PM
bartatua
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - I mean yeah its dumb cuz its not serious his gimmick but truth be told Calo is fuckin annoying and incredibly not funny.

stfu dirtbag, i hope you get banned asap
2/21/13 10:19 PM
da Vinci 81
155 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Most of his shit is harmless and not very funny but flat out lying with his fake tweets was a little much. I'm sure no one would appreciate someone fabricating crap you said and then posting it to a public website like it's real. Phone Post
2/21/13 10:19 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow c0ckahlc - 

Also, if you're the mod who did it...

...you're a fucking fuck so fuck you.
2/21/13 10:20 PM
hendofanforlife
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I predicted this in the nick Diaz tweet thread. He was warned repeatedly during his first foray into fake tweets. Not even that funny anymore. Trying too hard

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.