UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> La la laaaaa la la la laaaaa

2/22/13 12:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
ender852 - apparently he made a fake tweet from Dana, and Dana popped in the thread and called him out on it. Then Calo's MIA and all his posts are gone.
but the thread he made about 100 fighters is still on the front page LOL.
fucking gestapo mods.
What did the fake tweet say? Phone Post

From what I've heard it said that Dana was happy Fitch was gone so he didn't have to listen to Johnny Cash.
2/22/13 12:13 AM
TEX4N32
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - Vote me down, yes until I feel the cold hands of a popular ban, yes yes take me now Phone Post
lol Phone Post
2/22/13 12:13 AM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who watches the Watchmen? Who keeps these mods in line, damn it!? Bald Father made the call on this one, fellers.
2/22/13 12:20 AM
Tank by gogoplata
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

has anyone checked SuperCalo's twitter? I don't tweet my twat or whatever the hell it is you guys do on twitter.
2/22/13 12:21 AM
Dazednconfused
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -
Dazednconfused -  Lol dude, I think you're taking this too hard. Phone Post

fuck you asshole

supercalo was the lifeline, the milk of knowledge that we drank from his succulate nipples

his banning is not just a regular event, it's the paradigm shift, the end of an era, it signifies the end of this website as anything having to do with fans of the sport

LOL Phone Post
2/22/13 12:36 AM
KevinMcAllister
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tank by gogoplata - has anyone checked SuperCalo's twitter? I don't tweet my twat or whatever the hell it is you guys do on twitter.
@superCalo: @SteveMcAwesome I'm not sure, a bald man was angry and there was a overreaction from some folk, these things happen in mMa forums Phone Post
2/22/13 12:37 AM
KevinMcAllister
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And another

@superCalo: man uFc is cutting everybody, even uG posters Phone Post
2/22/13 2:44 AM
TexDeuce
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - And another

@superCalo: man uFc is cutting everybody, even uG posters Phone Post
LOL Phone Post
2/22/13 8:44 AM
Willin
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - For fuck's sake (fuck sakes??) what's a guy got to do to get a solidarity time out bros???? Phone Post
A fella has to develop a VTFD button for the mobile app... Phone Post
2/22/13 8:54 AM
Matrixkick
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willin -
2JupitersTooMany - For fuck's sake (fuck sakes??) what's a guy got to do to get a solidarity time out bros???? Phone Post
A fella has to develop a VTFD button for the mobile app... Phone Post
Amen brother Phone Post
2/22/13 12:45 PM
Tank by gogoplata

KevinMcAllister - 
Tank by gogoplata - has anyone checked SuperCalo's twitter? I don't tweet my twat or whatever the hell it is you guys do on twitter.
@superCalo: @SteveMcAwesome I'm not sure, a bald man was angry and there was a overreaction from some folk, these things happen in mMa forums Phone Post

LOL
2/22/13 12:45 PM
Tank by gogoplata

Viva La Resistance!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.