UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lol king moe hype train derailed!

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
2/21/13 11:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tubuku01
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st round spinning backfist LOL Phone Post
2/21/13 11:11 PM
boulder40
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude has a great pedigree but I think he WAS way to cocky... I hope he isn't anymore.. If he is after that he's a fool Phone Post
2/22/13 1:41 AM
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what did you expect, ha was hangin out with phael
2/22/13 2:00 AM
Idgetmyasskicked
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/22/13 2:00 AM
I don't particularly like King Mo. He is too cocky. But if he fought smart like he did against Lorenz Larkin he wouldn't have been dummied like he was. I don't understand why you wouldn't use your strength to your advantage. Well actually I do. He was trying to showcase his standup which was a big mistake.
2/22/13 2:03 AM
SJCOTTON
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for gif Phone Post
2/22/13 2:06 AM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJCOTTON - In for gif Phone Post
There's two other threads with the GIF Phone Post
2/22/13 2:18 AM
Rip0ste
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank goodness - no more insufferable cape and crown, maybe we'll get to see more seriousness and less cockiness. Phone Post
2/22/13 2:28 AM
wasssp

boulder40 -  Dude has a great pedigree but I think he WAS way to cocky... I hope he isn't anymore.. If he is after that he's a fool Phone Post

Nah, it wasn't cockiness. It's the result of sparring and training stand-up almost exclusively w/ boxers. Yeah, he striking looked sharper, but he picked up too many of their bad habits.
And OP oughta hit reset on his life button and come back as someone w/ better energy.
2/22/13 3:39 AM
Mark Bocek
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does everyone take joy in a fighters loss? They go through more than most can ever imagine only to get mocked by arm chair warriors. No wonder more fighters don't post here. It's like going to an F1 race hoping a driver gets killed, fuck that shit!!! Phone Post
2/22/13 3:42 AM
MMASMG
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bocek -  Why does everyone take joy in a fighters loss? They go through more than most can ever imagine only to get mocked by arm chair warriors. No wonder more fighters don't post here. It's like going to an F1 race hoping a driver gets killed, fuck that shit!!! Phone Post

2/22/13 3:45 AM
Chill__Owl
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bocek, ftw. Phone Post
2/22/13 3:47 AM
sparkuri

Pride goeth before the fall Phone Post
2/22/13 3:55 AM
Mark Bocek
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys have no idea what your talking about. Mo is a workhorse. Phone Post
2/22/13 3:59 AM
sparkuri

No doubt Mark, but watch the disrespect in the fight.
I take no love in Mo falling, more on Emannuelle rising.
Mo will be back, and better, certainly wiser. Phone Post
2/22/13 4:01 AM
Thacommish
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bocek -  Why does everyone take joy in a fighters loss? They go through more than most can ever imagine only to get mocked by arm chair warriors. No wonder more fighters don't post here. It's like going to an F1 race hoping a driver gets killed, fuck that shit!!! Phone Post

Truth, the worst bit i saw recently was the rampage threads, couldnt believe all the people coming out the woodwork to just take a cheap shot at him, its everywhere though the fitch threads, the cole miller one recently. its not everyone though, just the few that do it tend to stick out the most but thanks for posting here mark
2/22/13 4:02 AM
CLINTK9
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is fighting and shit happens. its a win or lose sport. one of the great sports where an up n comer can knock a superstar out. Mo was acting cocky in these last 2 fights, but oh well, he'll be back.
2/22/13 4:12 AM
Mike_in_CA
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A little humility goes a long way..... Mo earns all the respect from the fans he gets. This is not pro wrestling.

Drop the act and act like a man and get treated like one. Same as any other profession. Phone Post
2/22/13 4:12 AM
bigD13B
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bocek - Why does everyone take joy in a fighters loss? They go through more than most can ever imagine only to get mocked by arm chair warriors. No wonder more fighters don't post here. It's like going to an F1 race hoping a driver gets killed, fuck that shit!!! Phone Post
This. Mo is a great guy too Phone Post
2/22/13 4:13 AM
Theflesh22
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bocek - Why does everyone take joy in a fighters loss? They go through more than most can ever imagine only to get mocked by arm chair warriors. No wonder more fighters don't post here. It's like going to an F1 race hoping a driver gets killed, fuck that shit!!! Phone Post
Vtfu Phone Post
2/22/13 4:16 AM
bigD13B
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Bocek - You guys have no idea what your talking about. Mo is a workhorse. Phone Post
This!! I was living and training with Mo for the last two weeks of his camp before the taper down week. He trains HARD!! Phone Post
2/22/13 4:21 AM
Mike_in_CA
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think anyone questions his work ethic or how hard he "tranes". I think it has to do with the fact Mo came off like a cocky douche. Phone Post
2/22/13 4:31 AM
bigD13B

King Mo plays up a bit of a persona for TV. He's cool as hell. Him and Daniel Cormier were so cool and welcoming to me when I first came to AKA. And a huge part of why I joined the team. Mo is a really good guy. Phone Post
2/22/13 4:42 AM
sitchpack

If you trash talk and throw up the arrogant facade to hype yourself, it would be delusional to not accept the fact that there will be plenty of people waiting to laugh when you lose fights. Phone Post
2/22/13 4:50 AM
Mark Bocek

Well rounder poster, glad you take joy in others misfortunes, might not like it so much of it happened to you. Respect ppl for doing something serious and be nice to everyone... Phone Post
2/22/13 4:53 AM
Caught_clean
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No you don't get it Mark, since these anonymous people on a forum sometimes pay for PPVs they are allowed to be disrespectful even though that cant run a mile.

Dont bother responding to these donks, they can say what they want but no one takes them serious anyways. LOL at I am allowed to spout uneducated opinions because I am a fan. Queue one of them spewing some ad hominem as a argument.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.