2/22/13 2:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Pessimist_Pete
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read this article a month ago Phone Post
2/22/13 2:31 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subwrassler - how the fuck is Condit fully dressed and still bleeding?

blankets, man.

2/22/13 2:42 PM
Whambo
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is becoming the go to insult for fighters... it's just so fucking lame. GSP has beaten guys much better than Hendricks.
2/22/13 2:50 PM
suess
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

GSP isn't scared of anyone, but he sure as hell took the easy fight and used the old "we have bad blood" excuse.  Hendricks has the chance to put his lights out with one punch.  Diaz does not.  There are some fighters that like to test themselves against the best.  Unfortunately since GSP tapped to strikes to a 155er, he has not been that guy.  It's a shame too as he's so damn good.

you crack me up so much!  thanks man!  

2/22/13 2:53 PM
ChaosOverkill
523 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I could find the thread I made 6 months ago about how GSP can't win no matter who he choses that one side or another will cry foul for his choice he's earned.

The sadness among the haters is comical

2/22/13 3:18 PM
suess

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
suess - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

GSP isn't scared of anyone, but he sure as hell took the easy fight and used the old "we have bad blood" excuse.  Hendricks has the chance to put his lights out with one punch.  Diaz does not.  There are some fighters that like to test themselves against the best.  Unfortunately since GSP tapped to strikes to a 155er, he has not been that guy.  It's a shame too as he's so damn good.

Hey man, not a problem.  I call em as I see em.  I've always been a huge GSP fan but everyone can see what happened here and they can't even use the excuse that "he fights who the UFC puts in front of him" bs.  Dana clearly stated that GSP picked and chose this opponent.  Think about it.  You have a guy that hasn't come close to finishing top guys in years versus a guy who's been KOing top 5 opponents and is clearly much more dangerous.  Hell, I'd prob choose the weaker, easier fight too.

He took the easy way out and that is not debatable.

1) gsp has earned the right to pick an opponent

b) how do you know gsp picked diaz because he's the easier fighter?  couldnt he have chosen nick for money?  for the grudge? for the fact that gsp was already supposed to fight diaz before?  

potato) i understand you believe hendro to be the more dangerous fighter, but do you think diaz is not dangerous at all?  

i think gsp dismantles both of them, but i'm glad to see the first one be diaz.  

2/22/13 3:20 PM
goocher
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love watching Johnny fight, hate listening to him talk. "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?" "You know what I mean? You know what I'm saying?"
2/22/13 3:21 PM
Leghound
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I want to look across and see GSP and that might be something he's not used to."

I'd wager GSP is definitely not used to looking across the cage and seeing himself looking back at him

2/22/13 3:21 PM
suess

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
gamer - 
ChaosOverkill - 

I wish I could find the thread I made 6 months ago about how GSP can't win no matter who he choses that one side or another will cry foul for his choice he's earned.

Shogun haters and Gsp haters are the worst of the bunch

LMAO at Thiaguy.  Only you can find a way to weasel Shogun into a Hendricks/GSP thread.

now that's pretty damn funny

2/22/13 3:33 PM
SickEyeDiaz
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
suess - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

Hey man, not a problem.  I call em as I see em.  I've always been a huge GSP fan but everyone can see what happened here and they can't even use the excuse that "he fights who the UFC puts in front of him" bs.  Dana clearly stated that GSP picked and chose this opponent.  Think about it.  You have a guy that hasn't come close to finishing top guys in years versus a guy who's been KOing top 5 opponents and is clearly much more dangerous.  Hell, I'd prob choose the weaker, easier fight too.

He took the easy way out and that is not debatable.

I guess Jon Jones picking easier opponents in lower weight classes is starting to trickle down to the other champs. Well, at least GSP is picking the 'easier' fight in his own division!

2/22/13 3:37 PM
suess

^ i assume you're aware that jones didn't pick chael, and gsp did in fact ask for diaz???

2/22/13 3:46 PM
suess

RFLAG - you're free to hold whatever opinion you want.  i personally feel GSP is within his rights to pick diaz over hendricks.  i already said i think hendricks deserves it more.

hopefully we get to see both fights.

2/22/13 3:47 PM
suess

gamer - 
suess - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
gamer - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Shogun haters and Gsp haters are the worst of the bunch

LMAO at Thiaguy.  Only you can find a way to weasel Shogun into a Hendricks/GSP thread.

now that's pretty damn funny

Lol it sure wasnt funny for you when he was hating on Gsp a couple of posts ago

Come on, dont be ridiculous now

Plus, i am right so it doesn't matter

what do you mean?  i've been pretty vocal about how funny he was even prior to him taking a shot at you and your obsession with shogun.  

2/22/13 3:58 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh -
Arecsa - The only guy GSP is scared of is Anderson.

The only guy Anderson is scared of is Jon Jones.

The only guy jbj is scared of is Cain...
Derp Phone Post
2/22/13 4:10 PM
suess

2/22/13 4:11 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap - 

Derp Phone Post

Just my opinion.

But Jones has mentioned on numerous occasions that he wants to move up to HW

2/22/13 4:15 PM
UGCTT_nightkap
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_nightkap - 

Derp Phone Post

Just my opinion.

And Silva is 3-0 at LHW Phone Post
2/22/13 4:19 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
449 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/22/13 4:19 PM
UGCTT_nightkap - 
UGCTT_nightkap - 

Derp Phone Post

Just my opinion.

Look, I don't actually think Anderson is scared of Jones, but I also hate when Anderson fanboys try to claim that GSP is scared of Anderson.

If people want to say GSP is scared of Anderson then you can easily make the case that Anderson is scared of Jones.

I think that neither Georges nor Anderson are scared of anyone, and are just doing what they feel is best for their careers.

2/22/13 4:38 PM
UGCTT_nightkap

UGCTT_nightkap - 
UGCTT_nightkap - 

Derp Phone Post

Just my opinion.

Look, I don't actually think Anderson is scared of Jones, but I also hate when Anderson fanboys try to claim that GSP is scared of Anderson.

If people want to say GSP is scared of Anderson then you can easily make the case that Anderson is scared of Jones.

I think that neither Georges nor Anderson are scared of anyone, and are just doing what they feel is best for their careers.

I agree man. These guys fight...they're not scared. But they all probably know deep down who they're not going to have a great chance against. Personally. .I want to see Silva vs GSP and vs jbj. But I dont think it'll happen. Phone Post
2/22/13 5:23 PM
MMAfan1million

JunkieDog -
RileyPust - http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/435787/Johny-Hendricks-on-GSP-Youre-an-idiot/

Now you look stupid, UG. Shouldn't have banned superCalo, bitches.

Wait, what'd I miss? superCalo got cut too?
No, no. Didn't get cut. I believe he retired. Like Cole Konrad. Can anyone confirm? Phone Post
2/22/13 6:33 PM
Broder

GSP is not scared of Hendricks and will likely win the fight. It's just business. Hendricks has one punch knockout power. GSP is just picking up a big payday before subjecting himself to the risk of getting caught by Hendricks. It's risk management. Does that make it right? No, not really.
2/22/13 6:40 PM
32Hunter

how many times are we gonna use this headline? once every week till the fight is done.
2/22/13 7:24 PM
jimbonice

If crazy is contagious, gsp ought to be scared. Phone Post
2/23/13 2:36 AM
Pompei
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP vs Hendricks .... The guy won't catch GSP with a KO and much like Kos, he won't out wrestle him either. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:11 AM
flip_guard
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainWoody - I don't think GSP is scared of Johny, I think he wants to smash Diaz. It's personal and he's just talking the fight up that Diaz deserves it more for legitimacy but in reality he wants to beat up Nick.
This...

There was already the history and people was saying that GSP was scared of Diaz.

I would rather see this happen now than later. Either one of them start a losing streak and we never get to see GSP vs Diaz which was the most talked about fight just over a year ago or they get to fight but it won't have much meaning to it if it happens much later. People would say that they are not the same fighter they were years ago and it would have been a different fight if it would have happened much sooner.

So, it is just right that GSP vs Diaz is happening now!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.