UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendricks: GSP is scared of me

2/23/13 2:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Affliction Blackbelt
318 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/23/13 2:05 AM
[RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 1st post? Hopefully we can expect more gems like this one. And LOL at you whining for 2 paragraphs and then calling someone a cry baby]

Calm down drama queen. All I did was point out that hendricks isnt doing himself any favors by opening his mouth.
2/23/13 2:36 AM
Pompei
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP vs Hendricks .... The guy won't catch GSP with a KO and much like Kos, he won't out wrestle him either. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:11 AM
flip_guard
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainWoody - I don't think GSP is scared of Johny, I think he wants to smash Diaz. It's personal and he's just talking the fight up that Diaz deserves it more for legitimacy but in reality he wants to beat up Nick.
This...

There was already the history and people was saying that GSP was scared of Diaz.

I would rather see this happen now than later. Either one of them start a losing streak and we never get to see GSP vs Diaz which was the most talked about fight just over a year ago or they get to fight but it won't have much meaning to it if it happens much later. People would say that they are not the same fighter they were years ago and it would have been a different fight if it would have happened much sooner.

So, it is just right that GSP vs Diaz is happening now!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.