UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> SuperCalo?

2/23/13 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Song2
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive got the shakes man!

Need me some trolling Phone Post
2/23/13 3:25 PM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just when you think your opinion of Dana White could never be lower he does something like THIS and plumbs even greater depths of assholery.
2/24/13 7:07 AM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - If I'm making a joke or even straight up talking shit about Dana while eating in McDonald's, what happens if Dana walks in and overhears me? He'd probably yell at me and make me look like a tool. Which is fine. I doubt the manager of McDonalds is gonna walk out and ban me, though.
Yah but if you steal hi acid and use it to order food (which is what Call did by impersonating his Twitter posts as legit) you'd get locked the fuck up!

Kuril is protecting his site dude and rightfully so. Phone Post
2/24/13 7:10 AM
CHILLITACO
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck my spell check! Phone Post
2/24/13 6:48 PM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry. It's not the same here anymore no matter what anyone says. It's lacking.
2/24/13 8:44 PM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drugs_Delaney - this is worse than the fitch cut IMO

LOL. At least there, history wasn't wiped out.

Would it have been so hard to just ban SC temporarily, and remove the relevant posts??

This is like the Frank Shamrock saga, where tyranny goes full throttle. It's not enough to punish, Dana has to erase.

Punitive measures are one thing, I can understand those. Lines should be drawn somewhere. It's the total post erasure that bothers me. That is just creepy.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.