UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Does anyone have any experience with DAA?

2/22/13 11:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GregNoActionJackson
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just ordered some DAA extreme as I liked what i read. anyone out there ever take this?
2/22/13 1:06 PM
Taku
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have not tried this. Let us know how it goes. If you want to do an accurate experiment, you must control all other aspects of training, nutritionm supplementation. Otherwise, if you change three things at once, how will you truly know which one was responsible for any changes noted?

TAKU

2/22/13 2:49 PM
GregNoActionJackson
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I def will. My diet and training are staying the same just adding daa into the mix. I tried cellucor p6 about 2 years ago and noticed i difference asap. Phone Post
2/22/13 3:11 PM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Takes like 4-5 weeks to kick in but there's a pretty noticeable difference. I don't feel it was that great for muscle tissue growth, but my overall attitude and 'well-being' was improved (as well as boners), so I feel like my testosterone was raised. It's NOT an androgenic/anabolic steroid so don't expect results like that despite what anyone says (and there are some wild claims out there). What I will tell you is that I had more "good" workouts were I felt like I was in the zone than normal. It improved my recovery which is exactly what I was hoping for.
2/22/13 11:28 PM
BshMstr
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeoSpartan - Takes like 4-5 weeks to kick in but there's a pretty noticeable difference. I don't feel it was that great for muscle tissue growth, but my overall attitude and 'well-being' was improved (as well as boners), so I feel like my testosterone was raised. It's NOT an androgenic/anabolic steroid so don't expect results like that despite what anyone says (and there are some wild claims out there). What I will tell you is that I had more "good" workouts were I felt like I was in the zone than normal. It improved my recovery which is exactly what I was hoping for.

i thought you are only supposed to take it for 2 week cycles?

2/23/13 6:09 AM
NeoSpartan
490 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True Nutrition guys on their forum just run the shit for like 12
2/24/13 8:46 AM
GregNoActionJackson

NeoSpartan - Takes like 4-5 weeks to kick in but there's a pretty noticeable difference. I don't feel it was that great for muscle tissue growth, but my overall attitude and 'well-being' was improved (as well as boners), so I feel like my testosterone was raised. It's NOT an androgenic/anabolic steroid so don't expect results like that despite what anyone says (and there are some wild claims out there). What I will tell you is that I had more "good" workouts were I felt like I was in the zone than normal. It improved my recovery which is exactly what I was hoping for.
That's what i was looking for. I'm not trying to get big, just get more out of my workouts. Phone Post
2/24/13 3:23 PM
NeoSpartan

Dante at TrueNutrition.com was one of the first guys to put it out in the market IIRC. Shit was rumored about for like a year minimum. Check those forums and his other forum http://intensemuscle.com for more specific info.
2/24/13 4:28 PM
NeoSpartan

GregNoActionJackson - 
NeoSpartan - Takes like 4-5 weeks to kick in but there's a pretty noticeable difference. I don't feel it was that great for muscle tissue growth, but my overall attitude and 'well-being' was improved (as well as boners), so I feel like my testosterone was raised. It's NOT an androgenic/anabolic steroid so don't expect results like that despite what anyone says (and there are some wild claims out there). What I will tell you is that I had more "good" workouts were I felt like I was in the zone than normal. It improved my recovery which is exactly what I was hoping for.
That's what i was looking for. I'm not trying to get big, just get more out of my workouts. Phone Post

Another important tip I learned from those forums is to take it with some kind of fat. I don't remember the rationale but it's supposed to increase the uptake. Fish Oil + Olive Oil for me.

Once again really do your research before hand :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.