UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Machida vs Hendo Paypal bet

2/24/13 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tt shoe money? Phone Post
2/24/13 7:28 PM
caseharts
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is 630 pm where my dollas at Phone Post
2/24/13 8:37 PM
caseharts

Guys. Cmon Phone Post
2/24/13 8:55 PM
caseharts

RobinVanRooney - TTT for pay out Phone Post
Get r done Phone Post
2/24/13 9:05 PM
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply
363 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP should be indicted for robbery the way he's stealing all this money from a razor thin decision.

2/24/13 9:12 PM
caseharts

Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply -

OP should be indicted for robbery the way he's stealing all this money from a razor thin decision.

A wins a win. I would have gladly paid had I lost. I've never welched. Phone Post
2/24/13 9:55 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
2/24/13 10:00 PM
caseharts

Edited: 02/25/13 10:29 AM

2/24/13 11:57 PM
caseharts

Edited: 02/25/13 10:30 AM

. Phone Post

2/25/13 9:31 AM
caseharts

RobinVanRooney - Paid yet? Phone Post
Nope Phone Post
2/25/13 9:52 AM
Crooklyn
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Hey Case, for the record, Shoe Money is not technically on the hook for this bet. A bet is only a bet when BOTH parties agree. You offered terms, but he never accepted. Don't start with that 'welching' shit where it's not warranted. The other guy agreed to terms and he should pay, but if you don't get anything from Shoe Money, that's still a fair deal.

2/25/13 9:58 AM
caseharts

Crooklyn -

Hey Case, for the record, Shoe Money is not technically on the hook for this bet. A bet is only a bet when BOTH parties agree. You offered terms, but he never accepted. Don't start with that 'welching' shit where it's not warranted. The other guy agreed to terms and he should pay, but if you don't get anything from Shoe Money, that's still a fair deal.

I said earlier I don't think he's on the hook. I should have been more explicit. But you are completely right he never showed up again to make it official.
Shorebreaker I'm just waiting on. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:01 AM
Crooklyn
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
Crooklyn -

I said earlier I don't think he's on the hook. I should have been more explicit. But you are completely right he never showed up again to make it official.

Well, you keep posting for both men to pay up and not to welch. Your comment that Shoe Money might be off the hook was well before those comments. That's not really fair of you to do. You're sending a message to other posters that both men owe you, and if they don't both pay you, then they are welchers, when in fact, only one does indeed pwe you money.

2/25/13 10:11 AM
caseharts

Crooklyn -
caseharts - 
Crooklyn -

Well, you keep posting for both men to pay up and not to welch. Your comment that Shoe Money might be off the hook was well before those comments. That's not really fair of you to do. You're sending a message to other posters that both men owe you, and if they don't both pay you, then they are welchers, when in fact, only one does indeed pwe you money.

I don't know if shoe money considers him self off the hook since he only asked me to confirm. If he doesn't want to pay he's NOT a Welcher only shorebreaker 420 is. If shoe money wants to pay I'll gladly accept. If he doesn't he's not a Welcher and I'll make it known through out all time that hes not Welcher. I left him up there because I've heard nothing from him.

I apologize for any misunderstandings.
To clarify the other two betters promptly paid. Mulder and I can't see the others name since I'm on the app. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:19 AM
Crooklyn

caseharts - 
Crooklyn -
caseharts - 
Crooklyn -

I don't know if shoe money considers him self off the hook since he only asked me to confirm. If he doesn't want to pay he's NOT a Welcher only shorebreaker 420 is. If shoe money wants to pay I'll gladly accept. If he doesn't he's not a Welcher and I'll make it known through out all time that hes not Welcher. I left him up there because I've heard nothing from him.

To clarify the other two betters promptly paid. Mulder and I can't see the others name since I'm on the app. Phone Post

"since he only asked me to confirm" to which you promptly changed the terms and he never accepted them. If he pays, that's great, but it would be under the will of his good graces, and not because he owed you anything. This sets a horrible precedent, especially with you calling for him not to welch and to pay up. I would edit your posts.

2/25/13 10:23 AM
Dmoney35
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is there ever a time when betting on the og real money goes smoothly? seems like this always happens. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:26 AM
caseharts

Crooklyn -
caseharts - 
Crooklyn -
caseharts - 
Crooklyn -

"since he only asked me to confirm" to which you promptly changed the terms and he never accepted them. If he pays, that's great, but it would be under the will of his good graces, and not because he owed you anything. This sets a horrible precedent, especially with you calling for him not to welch and to pay up. I would edit your posts.

I'll edit them when I can. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:26 AM
caseharts

Dmoney35 - is there ever a time when betting on the og real money goes smoothly? seems like this always happens. Phone Post
Never had a problem Phone Post
2/25/13 10:31 AM
caseharts

K. Cleaned up. Sorry for any confusion Phone Post
2/25/13 11:08 AM
FUTA WON (C)
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dmoney35 -  is there ever a time when betting on the og real money goes smoothly? seems like this always happens. Phone Post

I've done about 20 cash bets on the Ug and never once had a problem. I've even done one with caseharts
2/25/13 1:32 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey fuck you don't call me a welch Phone Post
2/25/13 1:35 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1030 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was stuck at the titty bar lastnite Phone Post
2/25/13 1:36 PM
Crooklyn

You're a good man Case. You bettors have settled up, proving that they are also good men. Vote ups for you guys!

2/25/13 1:38 PM
caseharts

ShoreBreaker420 - Hey fuck you don't call me a welch Phone Post
Bro I only asked you not to Welch. You were just the only confirmed Bet that had no paid.

Go re read it. I only stated that if you didn't pay You'd be a welcher.

There was confusion as to shoemoney .

But I apologize and am CONFIRMING your fulfillment of the bet.

Shorebreaker420 IS RELIABLE. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:40 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well done boys Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.