UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Machida vs Hendo Paypal bet

2/25/13 1:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -

You're a good man Case. You bettors have settled up, proving that they are also good men. Vote ups for you guys!

I will be vuing you for clearing that up. I never intended to mislead anyone. Everyone that bet with IS RELIABLE. Thank you guys for keeping my faith in these little bets. Also I will vouche for any of you if someone doubts your reliability.

Also shore breaker 420 I hope you enjoyed the bar. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:42 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1014 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

O it's cool I wasn't serious about the fuck you Phone Post
2/25/13 1:45 PM
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply - 

OP should be indicted for robbery the way he's stealing all this money from a razor thin decision.

I know.

That's why if I bet on an mma fight, I have one stipulation and that is, if the fight goes to decision, the bet is off regardless of who the decision goes to.

This is a fight that had I bet on Machida, I wouldn't feel right accepting money. Same as if I bet on Hendo, I'd feel like shit having to pay up.

But that stipulation wasn't involved on this bet so all is fair play!!

2/25/13 1:47 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1014 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always trust in Shorebreaker420
Phone Post
2/25/13 1:48 PM
ShoreBreaker420

That's all my money tho I'm not rich Phone Post
2/25/13 1:55 PM
caseharts
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 -
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply - 

OP should be indicted for robbery the way he's stealing all this money from a razor thin decision.

I know.

That's why if I bet on an mma fight, I have one stipulation and that is, if the fight goes to decision, the bet is off regardless of who the decision goes to.

This is a fight that had I bet on Machida, I wouldn't feel right accepting money. Same as if I bet on Hendo, I'd feel like shit having to pay up.

But that stipulation wasn't involved on this bet so all is fair play!!

So when I won the demian maia bet at 1 to 1 odds even though he was the underdog I should have felt bad? A bets a bet. I've paid when I lost. If this ended in a dq or something in favor of machida I'd cancel it. But I though machida won some people think dan won. It was close but by no means contraversial. This wasn't like nam pham leonard garcia one. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:56 PM
caseharts

ShoreBreaker420 - Always trust in Shorebreaker420
Phone Post
Your rich in more than money my friend. I wish you much luck. From a fellow Texan Phone Post
2/25/13 1:56 PM
MartialArtsMixed
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinVanRooney -
Oprahs Queefs Are My Air Supply -

Retard, machida picked Hendo apart for three rounds.

As war machine said, it was like a drunk dad fighting his sons karate instructor. Phone Post
Lol pretty accurate, and the losers PAY UP!!! Phone Post
2/25/13 1:59 PM
MartialArtsMixed
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those are some nice tits Phone Post
2/25/13 2:02 PM
D241

casehearts-as I said, all was fair play.   If there are odds in a fight, but no odds on a bet, than that is the rules agreed on. If that's how your Maia bet was, that's how it should've went.

And had I bet on Fitch with my stipulations of if it went to decision the bet is off, I would've still paid in that instance, however wouldn't have expected to be paid if I was betting on Maia but added in my decision stipulation.

Shorebreaker420-god damn dog, you just showed us who is the pimp around here.

Way to represent fellow Texan!!

2/25/13 2:06 PM
caseharts

D241 -

casehearts-as I said, all was fair play.   If there are odds in a fight, but no odds on a bet, than that is the rules agreed on. If that's how your Maia bet was, that's how it should've went.

And had I bet on Fitch with my stipulations of if it went to decision the bet is off, I would've still paid in that instance, however wouldn't have expected to be paid if I was betting on Maia but added in my decision stipulation.

Shorebreaker420-god damn dog, you just showed us who is the pimp around here.

Way to represent fellow Texan!!

I understand completely my friend I like that idea I might add it to a very this weekend. Maybe mark hunt vs struve.

If I could parlay both wand vs stann and struve vs hunt to end inside the distance I would.

And yes shore breaker 420 officially is the most pimp in here. (Real)Boobs and money are awesome Phone Post
2/25/13 2:08 PM
caseharts

Here's a link to a Crooklyn thread so we can up vote her

http://www.MixedMartialArts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2127912 Phone Post
2/25/13 3:31 PM
Crooklyn
698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Butter, 'cuz I'm on a roll!

Shorebreaker just won the gangster award. Those are some top shelf tittays!

2/25/13 3:45 PM
Mihow

wait, why did that man post titties and money?
2/25/13 3:46 PM
caseharts

Mihow - wait, why did that man post titties and money?
Shh don't ask questions. Just appreciate Phone Post
2/25/13 3:54 PM
D241

Mihow - wait, why did that man post titties and money?

Are you seriously questioning this?

Shorebreaker420 just went up about 420 cool points in my book. 

For real, tell your girl or ex girl, that she's got some admirers. Also, I'm in N.TX and you seem like a cool guy, so I'll be okay with your left overs when you're done. She do anal?

2/25/13 3:58 PM
caseharts

Everyone should be voting up shore breaker and. Crooklyn Phone Post
2/25/13 4:02 PM
Pat Giles

I'm just subbing this so I know which people to bet with. Or the tittays. Phone Post
2/25/13 4:14 PM
caseharts

Pat Giles - I'm just subbing this so I know which people to bet with. Or the tittays. Phone Post
I'm going to be compiling a list of people who I will vouche. Who I have been betting with. The ug has been reliable Phone Post
2/25/13 4:37 PM
ShoreBreaker420

D241 -

For real, tell your girl or ex girl, that she's got some admirers. Also, I'm in N.TX and you seem like a cool guy, so I'll be okay with your left overs when you're done. She do anal?

I use to own the afterdark Phone Post
2/25/13 5:10 PM
caseharts

ShoreBreaker420 -
D241 -

I use to own the afterdark Phone Post
Threads? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.