UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana White UFC 157 vlog day 1

2/23/13 6:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Taz Styles
3116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQcQUo6Vyo
2/23/13 7:02 AM
shaqitup
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here

2/23/13 7:11 AM
Taz Styles
3116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shaqitup - 

here

Thanks!
2/23/13 7:27 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for later Phone Post
2/23/13 8:49 AM
shatefak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cub swanson is the man Phone Post
2/23/13 9:30 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man... Hearing Porier say "I suck" breaks my heart a little. Kid has all the potential in the world, just got unlucky... Phone Post
2/23/13 9:45 AM
BjjDominates

Who is the babe at the very end standing beside Greg Jackson. Stunner Phone Post
2/23/13 10:35 AM
epwar
605 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nothing funnier than watching Dana all hyped up for a women's fight after his "Women will never fight in the UFC" comments.

2/23/13 10:37 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
459 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed Phone Post
2/23/13 11:42 AM
crumbs
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 

Nothing funnier than watching Dana all hyped up for a women's fight after his "Women will never fight in the UFC" comments.

If you think that's funny, you should watch the history of WMMA video on YouTube, that the UFC put out, they show Dana's TMZ vid with the "never" reply. It's like the UFC's own marketing team thinks its real funny too.

Or, is it possible, just maybe, humans are capable of changing their minds ? Can we get a Neuroscientist on the UG to weigh in on this, I'm sure someone on here is one.
2/23/13 4:45 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is Dana excited about Lawler vs Kos. I respect Lawler for the veteran that he is but Kos is going to take him down and pound him out without to much difficulty. Its a bad match up and frankly not deserved.

As for the woman issue,however you want to call it crumbs,it fucks with his credibility. Because if you change your mind about something you vehemently disagreed with for an extended period of time you usually adress this transgression in a humble method.

Dana only changed his mind because it suprisingly commercially viable at the moment (this will change rather fast,mark my words) and he has affinity with one particular female fighter. He really did not change is mind that much about female MMA,which is perhaps the saddest thing of his whole ''changing his mind''.

Now you can say,fair enough. He is allowed to love it for the PR and commercial viability it bring at this particular moment,he is allowed to be inspired by one particular special fighter and people do evolve in their views and opinions in general.

However it still comes across as hypocritcal because it frankly is not adressed in a manner befitting and the believe is only there with a whole lot of string attached.

I am still excited for the Hendo vs Machida card but the main card is rather weak apart from that in my eyes. I might just be a fan but i do watch a lot of MMA and never miss a UFC related cards. Hence while it might not carry much weight i do think my opinion will count for something here.

2/24/13 2:10 AM
ausgepicht

Edited: 02/24/13 2:10 AM
fightharder - Why is Dana excited about Lawler vs Kos. I respect Lawler for the veteran that he is but Kos is going to take him down and pound him out without to much difficulty. Its a bad match up and frankly not deserved.

I might just be a fan but i do watch a lot of MMA and never miss a UFC related cards. Hence while it might not carry much weight i do think my opinion will count for something here.

Gold. Pure. Solid. Gold.

2/24/13 3:13 AM
dfw jr
1639 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fightharder :) Phone Post
2/24/13 9:44 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt...nobody saw that dfw responded??
2/24/13 10:40 PM
ausgepicht

show no mercy - ttt...nobody saw that dfw responded??

He doesn't post all the time, but enough so that it's not  a major deal of he does.

I'm sure fightretarder would appreciate it if we'd just let the thread die.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.