UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Im calling 600,000 ppv buys!

2/24/13 6:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CHILLITACO
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Shope - It'll do good. Women and men were going crazy during the Rousey fight where I was at. Phone Post
I gotta admit me and my mates were just as impressed that there was no nip slip in that ufc bra she was wearing.(as well as the fight) Not the most secure one for a fight. I bet she doesn't wear that one again. Phone Post
2/24/13 12:47 PM
Ocean6
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long does it usually take for the numbers to be reported?
2/24/13 1:02 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - What does BLAF stand for?
Being Loud And Firey Phone Post
2/24/13 1:05 PM
Steve4192
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild - 
Built Like A Fighter Phone Post

Bald Like Addams, Fester
2/24/13 1:08 PM
GS27
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MentaL - 285 Phone Post
. Phone Post
2/24/13 2:10 PM
rescueink
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's not as much about hating women's mma as it is having to earn your recognition! Being the headline for a UFC is something all fighters aspire to do but they also know that they must pay their dues, beat the best of the best and it can happen. In this case Ronda has 6 fights, shit competition, a belt and a first fight UFC headline. Not earned and def not worth it. Phone Post
2/24/13 2:38 PM
JerodR
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rescueink -  It's not as much about hating women's mma as it is having to earn your recognition! Being the headline for a UFC is something all fighters aspire to do but they also know that they must pay their dues, beat the best of the best and it can happen. In this case Ronda has 6 fights, shit competition, a belt and a first fight UFC headline. Not earned and def not worth it. Phone Post

lol Earned? She earned the spotlight busting her ass all of her life and winning nearly every competition possible. She earned it by beating everyone that has been up in front of her and taking the title. That fight was also one of the most exciting fights on the card. If she were a man doing the exact same thing you would not be complaining. Who has "earned" the women's spotlight because the main event has been and always be the title fight if there is one happening at the event.
2/24/13 2:53 PM
breakbeatbox
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/24/13 2:53 PM
450k, next fight will be even bigger.
2/24/13 3:28 PM
rescueink

I'm not complaining I'm stating fact, if a man had 6 fights against weak competition and was handed A title and UFC headline fight there would be no more ufc Phone Post
2/24/13 4:12 PM
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To late I already called 600k buys in last weeks same thread.
2/24/13 4:31 PM
JerodR
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rescueink -  I'm not complaining I'm stating fact, if a man had 6 fights against weak competition and was handed A title and UFC headline fight there would be no more ufc Phone Post

Interesting. The UFC seemed to do pretty well with Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar. How many fights did they have to get the UFC title again?
2/24/13 4:41 PM
Roy Batty
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve4192 - 
Reed Rothchild - 

Bald Like Addams, Fester

Best one yet.
2/24/13 4:44 PM
rescueink

Randy was there when the sport began and took it through the dark ages, Brock was an international superstar. I don't agree with Brock either and he obviously didn't last long. Again it's not a diss to woman's mma as much as it is to Ronda. She took the heel route with her persona. There is a severe lack of talent and depth in woman's mma and in my opinion it's disrespectful to veterans like koscheck, Henderson, machida and lawlor. Guys that 1000% paid there dues and fought wars to take backseat to her Phone Post
2/24/13 4:50 PM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Take the official figure and cut it by half.

I personally think it will somwhere between 350 and 400. Its still Machida vs Hendo. And i do think some people where drawn in by the novelty of the first woman Ufc fight.

But its really says little. Put Rhonda on a card with a weaker co main event and then see how the numbers will fare. Not that many because the casuala wont keep buying the PPV. Phone Post
2/24/13 5:11 PM
sparkuri

Predictions were made on a thread several months ago. that's the 1 I want to see. Before all the hype. Phone Post
2/24/13 6:45 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
368 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The next time the women's NCAA basketball tournament does equal ratings to the men's Final Four I will know why.

It's the guys here who are watching.

Because that happens right?

Women's college basketball drawing viewers on par with the men's tourney?

Someone show me one example of a sport played by both men and women where the women's version draws numbers, money and has stars on par with men.

Show me one.

Not your opinion.

Tangible evidence that shows me that casual straight male sports fan Joe SixPack is watching women compete in a sport.

No, not Danica in NASCAR. She is the ONLY woman there.

Show me a women's sport that casual straight men watch.

Show me ratings.

Show me a superstar.

Tell me about the time BWW turned all the tv's to women's softball during July.

I'm waiting. Phone Post
2/24/13 7:55 PM
DonFrye_Fan

I watched it for free.

2/24/13 8:20 PM
pbody
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke - The next time the women's NCAA basketball tournament does equal ratings to the men's Final Four I will know why.

Someone show me one example of a sport played by both men and women where the women's version draws numbers, money and has stars on par with men.

Show me one.

Not your opinion.

Tangible evidence that shows me that casual straight male sports fan Joe SixPack is watching women compete in a sport.

Show me ratings.

Show me a superstar.

I'm waiting. Phone Post
Tennis? Phone Post
2/24/13 8:26 PM
Chris27

pbody - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - The next time the women's NCAA basketball tournament does equal ratings to the men's Final Four I will know why.

Show me one.

Not your opinion.

Show me ratings.

Show me a superstar.

I'm waiting. Phone Post
Tennis? Phone Post

LOL that didnt take long.
2/24/13 8:30 PM
Chris27

Also womens soccer, women's world cup game in 99 is the highest rated soccer game mens/womens in US history.

2/24/13 8:43 PM
Bad Monkey
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Beach volleyball is another.

2/24/13 9:01 PM
Blazing Knees

ChemdogChronic - one hundred million billion

lol
2/24/13 9:02 PM
DonFrye_Fan

Chris27 -
pbody - 

Show me one.

Not your opinion.

Show me ratings.

Show me a superstar.

I'm waiting. Phone Post
Tennis? Phone Post

LOL that didnt take long.
He said "casual straight men". Phone Post
2/24/13 9:36 PM
Gendai Budo
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reed Rothchild -
Are you serious?

Since I have only seen the phrase in reference to one person I thought it meant "Bullshitting Like A Freddo." Phone Post
2/26/13 6:51 PM
CHILLITACO
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Over 400k" was the unofficial looks like I was still out by a mile.

=) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.