UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best response to a booing crowd

2/24/13 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Sorry you guys didn't like the fight, but thanks for coming!"

- The Dragon

Hahahah loved it Loyota for president. Phone Post
2/24/13 2:20 AM
caseharts
397 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyko - "Sorry you guys didn't like the fight, but thanks for coming!"

- The Dragon

I wish he was on the ug Phone Post
2/24/13 2:49 AM
Dmoney35
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotta love loyotas the run forever

ZING Phone Post
2/24/13 2:51 AM
Chhem
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

didn't seem funny at the time but reading it now, I can't stop laughing
2/24/13 2:54 AM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowd got owned in a humble way!
2/24/13 2:54 AM
TightTriangle
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did Ed Soares tell him to say something like that in Portuguese? When he did the interpretation he seemed to emphasize something really strongly (like "SAY SORRY!" or something). Can any Portuguese speakers clarify? Phone Post
2/24/13 2:57 AM
spliff
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/24/13 2:57 AM
machida is always owning the crowd.. after he beat rashad If you have a dream in your life, go ahead! It's impossible!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9EpelD-ETM
2/24/13 2:59 AM
THE CACTUS KID
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle -  Did Ed Soares tell him to say something like that in Portuguese? When he did the interpretation he seemed to emphasize something really strongly (like "SAY SORRY!" or something). Can any Portuguese speakers clarify? Phone Post

yea he said"go ahead,own them bro."
2/24/13 3:34 AM
Ben Saunders
688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE CACTUS KID - crowd got owned in a humble way!
Lol Phone Post
2/24/13 3:41 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders -
THE CACTUS KID - crowd got owned in a humble way!
Lol Phone Post
Um what Saunders said lol Phone Post
2/24/13 4:37 AM
sunnyko
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chhem - didn't seem funny at the time but reading it now, I can't stop laughing
I laughed when I heard it, and I laugh every time I read or repeat it. Phone Post
2/24/13 5:14 AM
Northstars17
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You forgot "next time" at the end...

What's that mean? Next time he'll actually fucking fight and not audition for America's Best Dance crew? Phone Post
2/24/13 5:15 AM
ken amtrack
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The next person who boo's sleeps with his sister"...Credit to the Undertaker...What?? Phone Post
2/24/13 6:12 AM
Li Mu Bai

I feel bad he needed to explain, because he doesn't believe that. He is very skilled in what he does, and anyone who knows a bit about martial arts will agree.
It's the ignorant fans who will never understand shit about martial arts and just go watch for the blood. They might be foolish but they bring the money, so thanks for coming!
2/24/13 9:23 AM
sunnyko

Li Mu Bai - I feel bad he needed to explain, because he doesn't believe that. He is very skilled in what he does, and anyone who knows a bit about martial arts will agree.
It's the ignorant fans who will never understand shit about martial arts and just go watch for the blood. They might be foolish but they bring the money, so thanks for coming!
The whole statement wouldn't have made me laugh so hard if I didn't see the skill he possesses. I agree ignorant fans will never see the skill he possesses. Phone Post
2/24/13 9:30 AM
UGCTT_I Fcuking Love The USA
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TightTriangle - Did Ed Soares tell him to say something like that in Portuguese? When he did the interpretation he seemed to emphasize something really strongly (like "SAY SORRY!" or something). Can any Portuguese speakers clarify? Phone Post
I don't speak Portuguese but I got the impression Ed Soares was saying something along the lines of 'Go and win some fans'. Phone Post
2/24/13 9:46 AM
The_Spider
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ed suggested singing that song: "Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. I don't even want none of the above, I'm gonna piss on you, drip drip drip."
2/24/13 9:52 AM
Wicked smahtMF

lol yeah these guys might start caring what the fans think/ what the fight looked like when they get cut and treated to a little free market recalibration of their purses.
2/24/13 9:55 AM
Smith1234
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lyoto always says that. He was just using one of his lines. He wasn't trying to be a dick or own the crowd. Phone Post
2/24/13 10:06 AM
DiscipleDojo
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Lyoto = Hespect

Loved the fight, but the Rock'em-Sock'em crowd didn't like seeing the 'Murican lose to an intelligent gameplan...and neither did Cecil Peoples apparently.

2/24/13 10:32 AM
Stea1th

Sores said something like say thank you to the crowd. I noticed it last night but didnt feel like rewinding it. He definitely told him say thank you to the crowd or thank the crowd for coming. Something along those lines. Phone Post
2/24/13 11:07 AM
BuddyRevell
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sunnyko -  "Sorry you guys didn't like the fight, but thanks for coming!"

- The Dragon

Yeah, he almost never gets baited into deviating from his gameplan by boos from the crowd. Really, the only time I've ever seen Lyoto baited into being over-aggressive by fans was when he was criticized in Brazil after the first Shogun fight.

2/24/13 2:06 PM
sunnyko

^^ that'd be awesome Phone Post
2/24/13 3:08 PM
sunnyko

Chaelismyhero - Nothing will beat UFC 98 post fight interview.
Elaborate... Phone Post
2/24/13 3:13 PM
The Sweetness
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

machida always reminds me of this guy when he talks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_SI1St29WA

love machida (no homo), not pickin, just noticed

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.