UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha Tate & Cat Zingano

2/24/13 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hubris
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/24/13 1:02 PM

2/24/13 1:07 PM
BuddyRevell
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pardon my immaturity, but I laughed when Cat said something about "holes that can be filled."

2/24/13 1:09 PM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War motherfucken Miesha "Motherfucken" Tate!!!

2/24/13 1:19 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cannot wait for this fight.

I love you Meisha!

2/24/13 1:25 PM
ilovetortillas
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
I love both. Happy they got signed on. Phone Post
2/24/13 1:26 PM
Rahjai
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hottest match ever
2/24/13 1:26 PM
hubris
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat keeps licking her lips...
2/24/13 1:27 PM
FOX Force Five
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I love you Meisha!

I love you lovin' Meisha. :)
2/24/13 1:33 PM
Bullet
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -

Pardon my immaturity, but I laughed when Cat said something about "holes that can be filled."

I laughed a little when Ariel asked Tate if watching Rhonda got her juices flowing! Phone Post
2/24/13 1:40 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kat's got some pipes! Phone Post
2/24/13 1:41 PM
Malvert the Janitor
1049 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ sorry, Cat. Phone Post
2/24/13 1:42 PM
stevekt
689 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miesha is looking super hot there.
2/24/13 2:08 PM
rhoadspga
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holes getting filled, juices flowing, "good off my back and on top" - c'mon. Phone Post
2/24/13 2:36 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat is very attractive Phone Post
2/24/13 2:36 PM
BuddyRevell
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rhoadspga -  Holes getting filled, juices flowing, "good off my back and on top" - c'mon. Phone Post

VTFU

2/24/13 2:45 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOX Force Five -
mmavixen - 

I love you Meisha!

I love you lovin' Meisha. :)
I love you loving me loving Meisha! Lol Phone Post
2/24/13 2:49 PM
kgastelum928
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope i get to see it live

2/24/13 2:56 PM
Winston Wolf
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bullet - 
BuddyRevell -

I laughed a little when Ariel asked Tate if watching Rhonda got her juices flowing! Phone Post

after seeing your post before the interview I couldnt help but lol .Im sorry ladies but got to give them both props I think they are going to put on a good fight
2/24/13 3:09 PM
2Fort
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rhoadspga -  Holes getting filled, juices flowing, "good off my back and on top" - c'mon. Phone Post

Legit lol
2/24/13 3:12 PM
Juggernautt

Any pics of her yummy feet? I know tate had to of been wearing some sexy heels Phone Post
2/24/13 3:12 PM
Chris27

eagleswhat1 - Tate said she would have finished her if she had her back....and she had her back when they fought....and couldnt do a damn thing but hold on for her life.

Good camera time though

This. Tate just comes off so bitter and angry that she was the hot girl on the scene, champ, good looking and Ronda took that from her.

She cant let it go. You had her back in that fight and you tapped out.

I want to see Ronda/Tate rematch just so Ronda can take home her other arm.

Its like Hughes/Trigg, Trigg still talked shit after the losing the first fight, its gonna take another loss to shut Tate up for good.

2/24/13 3:22 PM
mmavixen

Chris27 -
eagleswhat1 - Tate said she would have finished her if she had her back....and she had her back when they fought....and couldnt do a damn thing but hold on for her life.

Good camera time though

This. Tate just comes off so bitter and angry that she was the hot girl on the scene, champ, good looking and Ronda took that from her.

Its like Hughes/Trigg, Trigg still talked shit after the losing the first fight, its gonna take another loss to shut Tate up for good.

Tate is a lot better than people give her credit for. A rematch will be a lot more competitive than people think. Phone Post
2/24/13 3:22 PM
,DBK,
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for a neat interview. I feel like they both came off pretty well, barring the first few seconds of lingering bitterness from the Cupcake. Definitely looking forward to the fight.
2/24/13 3:31 PM
crumbs
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris27 - 

Good camera time though

you ever lose a championship belt? I would imagine most people would be bitter. I like the fact she's hungry to get back in with Ronda, who pretty much ran right through her.

Tate is doing her job, and it's already worked on you, you want to see the rematch.

Trigg made that rivalry what it was, sure Matt talks with his fighting skills, but homie is bland as a rice cake. Without the trigg rivalry , Hughes legacy wouldn't shine as bright. I can always appreciate a good villian, they make who you perceive as the hero, so much better.

2/24/13 3:40 PM
inf0
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat is so hot.. wow.. and tough. Love that one.. purrrrrrr

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.