UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miesha Tate & Cat Zingano

2/25/13 11:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mdfmma123
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell -
wreckker -  Cat has some WIDE SHOULDERS

Her voice is a Lil deep too...

I hope she isn't taking any peds

Not accusing at all Phone Post

She's very toned, but still has a feminine body. That's quite a bit of difference compared to Cyborg.

Yeah, I work at a gym and I'm around female competitors all the time who I know for a fact are juicing. Cat just looks like she lifts weights, no juice. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:29 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/25/13 1:05 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hostile - Funny how when people see someone thats works hard and has good genetics they go straight in to the "steroids" insinuations..... She would volunteer to random PED test anytime. Phone Post
Nature of the beast. Way too many examples of athletes on the sauce over the years. It's not fair but you can't be surprised some people think ped's. That being said I'm looking forward to the fight in Apr. I'll be pulling for Kat. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:06 PM
Kenso
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/13 1:08 PM

BuddyRevell - 

wreckker -  Cat has some WIDE SHOULDERS

Her voice is a Lil deep too...

I hope she isn't taking any peds

Not accusing at all Phone Post

She's very toned, but still has a feminine body. That's quite a bit of difference compared to Cyborg.

I'm not sure. They almost look the same. Zingano looks bigger.
2/25/13 4:01 PM
Handsome Jack
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Media Monster - 

From Ronda's instagram:

VTFU for posting that. Fuckin hilarious
2/25/13 4:15 PM
The MMA Mathematician
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat is an extremely tough fight for Meisha and I think she might have her hands full. Tate is a great fighter and very experienced, but I think Cat is the more skilled fighter of the two and is a bad style matchup for her. Lots of risk, little reward, too -- as Cat is not very well known at this point. Cat is the dark horse of the division, for sure.
2/25/13 4:50 PM
Crw
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In 2 watch later Phone Post
2/25/13 7:36 PM
GOREILLAMAN
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat is strong as fuck, believe that.

And she works her ass off for it.
2/25/13 8:17 PM
Kenso
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, Cat is very strong. I have watched her fighting videos in youtube and I am impressed. She is relentless. She has Wrestling and Muay Thai background.
2/25/13 8:22 PM
Poindexter
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They sound bitter.

2/25/13 8:54 PM
UGCTT_mrthesnake
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4 later Phone Post
2/26/13 9:51 AM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched a couple Zingano fights, didn't know her at ALL.

One where she was fucking RELENTLESS and the asian chick just ate shot after shot and another more well-rounded scrap. Enjoyable fights, skilled fighter, color me interested... and that video was kind of mesmerizing.

BOOBIES hmkay
4/15/13 2:30 PM
caposa
1844 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kgastelum928 - 

hope i get to see it live

I see what you did there

4/15/13 5:12 PM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did Noone catch that? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.