UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: Hate for women in sports 'sickening'

2/28/13 3:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chromium
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 
ThugRose -  to those saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows it will make money. DUHHHHH it's a business he's making money so yes money talks. Is this a surprise to anyone? And is this such a crime? I think the ones calling him a hypocrite are the real hypocrites. To act like you wouldn't take any amount of money to go against something you said a long time ago is hypocritical either that or you're stupid. If someone told me ill give you a million dollars to say I like cheese when i hate it I'd do it in a heart beat! Phone Post

Money talks?

Pls go n00b, Dana said its not about the cash anymore

He wants the sport to be as big as it can so thats why he was all over it, when he saw the potential women's MMa would bring

Just cause you want the cash it doesnt mean everybody else does

"Pls go n00b". Just out of curiosity, do actually know who the fuck you called a n00b?

lol @ Mr White Knight...

Yes, someone tells a well-known professional fighter to "go away n00b" and me calling them out on their stupidity is being a "Mr White Knight." You're a fucking idiot.
2/28/13 3:31 PM
ThugRose
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ wtf no sense lol
You're alright with me
Game over Phone Post
2/28/13 3:31 PM
ThugRose
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThugRose - ^^^ wtf no sense lol
You're alright with me
Game over Phone Post
Meant for kingoffighters Phone Post
2/28/13 3:35 PM
ThugRose

I've read countless numbers of posts saying "it's not an issue of hate, just not interested"

Totally fine with that BUT, one question, why are you posting on this forum? The title is "DW: hate on women in sports is sickening " so if you don't hate then you have no business defending yourself here. Hence the word hate. Phone Post
2/28/13 3:35 PM
ThugRose

I've read countless numbers of posts saying "it's not an issue of hate, just not interested"

Totally fine with that BUT, one question, why are you posting on this forum? The title is "DW: hate for women in sports is sickening" so if you don't hate then you have no business defending yourself here. Hence the word hate. Phone Post
2/28/13 3:36 PM
Chromium
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tiki121 - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 
ThugRose -  to those saying he's a hypocrite cause he knows it will make money. DUHHHHH it's a business he's making money so yes money talks. Is this a surprise to anyone? And is this such a crime? I think the ones calling him a hypocrite are the real hypocrites. To act like you wouldn't take any amount of money to go against something you said a long time ago is hypocritical either that or you're stupid. If someone told me ill give you a million dollars to say I like cheese when i hate it I'd do it in a heart beat! Phone Post

Money talks?

He wants the sport to be as big as it can so thats why he was all over it, when he saw the potential women's MMa would bring

"Pls go n00b". Just out of curiosity, do actually know who the fuck you called a n00b?

someone with a /13 join date
Its obvious hes new to the game
I've been around since UFC in London when BJ penn K0'ed carl Uno

I've Known Dana for a while and have done business with him, I dont think its Right for n00bs to talk smack on him as a person.

You don't know who the fuck Rose Namajunas is? Yeah, you're a real insider, I totally believe you.
2/28/13 3:43 PM
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThugRose - 
You're alright with me
Game over Phone Post

Didn't mean to offend, in my earlier posts when I critiqued the girl you fought, I thought you did pretty well, and moved pretty well considering it was your first fight. You looked comfortable in there.

With that said, that "green name" respect crap is bullshit to me. Plenty of these "fighters" are 0-1, 1-2, most with mediocre records. What do these "fighters" have anything to teach anyone?

should I hold their words with the same respect as your boy pat? Who's proven himself against top flight competition?
2/28/13 3:44 PM
KingOfFighters

Chromium - 
tiki121 - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 

Money talks?

I've Known Dana for a while and have done business with him, I dont think its Right for n00bs to talk smack on him as a person.

You don't know who the fuck Rose Namajunas is? Yeah, you're a real insider, I totally believe you.

She's 1-0 who the fuck knows who she is? She's just starting her career.
2/28/13 4:23 PM
Chromium

KingOfFighters - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 

Money talks?

She's actually 5-0 including amateur, she's one of Invicta's better-known fighters, and she and Pat Barry post rad vlogs of each other all the time. If this was Sherdog I can understand being ignorant but here you should really know her, and pulling out the "I've done business with Dana White" card is just weak. Maybe he sold Dana White tires before or is his imaginary hairstylist, but if you're a legit insider and you don't have a paid account here then chances are you don't care what people think about your credentials and would be secure enough to let your arguments speak for themselves. Total puffery.
2/28/13 4:37 PM
KingOfFighters

Chromium - 
KingOfFighters - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 

Money talks?

She's actually 5-0 including amateur, she's one of Invicta's better-known fighters, and she and Pat Barry post rad vlogs of each other all the time. If this was Sherdog I can understand being ignorant but here you should really know her, and pulling out the "I've done business with Dana White" card is just weak. Maybe he sold Dana White tires before or is his imaginary hairstylist, but if you're a legit insider and you don't have a paid account here then chances are you don't care what people think about your credentials and would be secure enough to let your arguments speak for themselves. Total puffery.

No one outside of this forum knows what invicta is.
2/28/13 5:39 PM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium - 
tiki121 - 
Chromium - 
tiki121 - 

Money talks?

I guarantee that 99% of the people who watch MMA have no idea who the fuck Rose Namajunas is.

2/28/13 9:38 PM
ThugRose

You don't have to know who this pussy ass bitch name rose is, just know that just cause you watch MMA does not mean you know more than an MMA fighter about their sport duh! Phone Post
2/28/13 9:40 PM
ThugRose

KingOfFighters -
ThugRose - 
You're alright with me
Game over Phone Post

Didn't mean to offend, in my earlier posts when I critiqued the girl you fought, I thought you did pretty well, and moved pretty well considering it was your first fight. You looked comfortable in there.

With that said, that "green name" respect crap is bullshit to me. Plenty of these "fighters" are 0-1, 1-2, most with mediocre records. What do these "fighters" have anything to teach anyone?

should I hold their words with the same respect as your boy pat? Who's proven himself against top flight competition?
I don't know lol sorry I am lost by what you are saying Phone Post
3/1/13 12:36 PM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThugRose -  You don't have to know who this pussy ass bitch name rose is, just know that just cause you watch MMA does not mean you know more than an MMA fighter about their sport duh! Phone Post

Who did say that? Besides i trained for 10 years with some of the best trainers about, spent 3k to move 6000 miles to LA for the summer so i could train with Erik Paulson. I am know what i am looking at.

I am not trying to take anything away from you, clearly you are one of the best young up and comming female fighters about. I was simply saying that right now the level of womens MMA is not at good as the Mens. Who knows you might be one of the people that helps address that problem.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.