UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> first pro fight. Anyone wanna sponsor me?

2/24/13 5:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Krumrine
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just signed for my first pro fight and since the ug always takes care of its own, was curious if there was anyone on the board looking to sponsor me. Can't promise ill win every single fight but can promise I come to fight and would rather go out on my shield than play it safe.... Any help would be appreciated and F THE UG! Phone Post
2/24/13 5:45 PM
UGCTT_Song2
569 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck bro

Ttt Phone Post
2/24/13 5:48 PM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you need bro?

I'm down to send some gear your way, or cash, but you've got to put 126elbow somewhere on your shirt or whatever

2/24/13 5:48 PM
caseharts
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I could maybe design your walkout shirt Phone Post
2/24/13 5:49 PM
caseharts
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd do it for free if you just spread info on my art in your area. You down? Phone Post
2/24/13 5:50 PM
Jay Haas
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

What do you need bro?

I'm down to send some gear your way, or cash, but you've got to put 126elbow somewhere on your shirt or whatever

Awesome ttt Phone Post
2/24/13 5:51 PM
caseharts

. Phone Post
2/24/13 5:52 PM
Mark Krumrine
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down for anything you guys want to help out with, I'm not some high end dude, message me at markkrumrinejr@yahoo.com and we can go from there. Super excited to work with all you guys! This is why I love the ug! Phone Post
2/24/13 5:52 PM
caseharts

Mark Krumrine - I'm down for anything you guys want to help out with, I'm not some high end dude, message me at markkrumrinejr@yahoo.com and we can go from there. Super excited to work with all you guys! This is why I love the ug! Phone Post
Emailing now. Phone Post
2/24/13 5:53 PM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck man . When and where ?
2/24/13 5:56 PM
12SixElbow
606 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine -  I'm down for anything you guys want to help out with, I'm not some high end dude, message me at markkrumrinejr@yahoo.com and we can go from there. Super excited to work with all you guys! This is why I love the ug! Phone Post

We got you, i love this place. Shooting you an email now

2/24/13 5:56 PM
Mark Krumrine

York pa in June.... Opponent and I are from the same general area and almost fought as Ammys he's a really hard nosed gritty grinder style guy.... I hope we steal the show and I can make anyone that sponsors me feel like they got there money's worth Phone Post
2/24/13 5:57 PM
Mark Krumrine

MMASMG - Good luck man . When and where ?
Haha same venue and promotion that you debuted with smg! I'm sure ill be working around with you at some point Phone Post
2/24/13 5:58 PM
12SixElbow

caseharts -  I could maybe design your walkout shirt Phone Post

Sick idea!

You and I should go in on a small t shirt company bro, you've got serious talent and I work with a ton of manufactures and distro's

2/24/13 6:00 PM
caseharts

12SixElbow -

Sick idea!

You and I should go in on a small t shirt company bro, you've got serious talent and I work with a ton of manufactures and distro's

Pm me. I love your style. Phone Post
2/24/13 6:06 PM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - 
MMASMG - Good luck man . When and where ?
Haha same venue and promotion that you debuted with smg! I'm sure ill be working around with you at some point Phone Post

Awesome man. Can't wait.
2/24/13 6:08 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UG coming through for its own! Once again! Phone Post
2/24/13 6:08 PM
dipsheet
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much for the bottom of your shoes?
2/24/13 6:09 PM
Mark Krumrine

dipsheet - How much for the bottom of your shoes?
For you my man.... Free Phone Post
2/24/13 6:11 PM
Jay Haas
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And another TTT for good measure Phone Post
2/24/13 6:13 PM
dipsheet
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine - 
dipsheet - How much for the bottom of your shoes?
For you my man.... Free Phone Post

You have a new fan. Kick ass, brotha!
2/24/13 6:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
12SixElbow -

Sick idea!

Pm me. I love your style. Phone Post
Gd stuff... Get your money boys!

Gd luck OP, I wish you tons of success in your career! Phone Post
2/24/13 6:20 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/24/13 7:19 PM

I could probably splurge on a 6 pack of ice cold Heineken (bottles) if you wear my shirt when you walkout.

2/24/13 6:25 PM
dipsheet

t
2/24/13 6:59 PM
DreamerMMA
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Do you have a HL reel from your ammy fights or any good footage of your fights?

One thing I'd suggest is scanning down the UG home page and just start emailing the companies that sponsor this site.  I would imagine some of them may be interested.  I've worked with several companies here dealing with sponsorships for the ammy UGGP events.

I don't speak for any of them but Guy from Defense Soap has always been good to the UG as has Icedog11 (owner of Gladiator Mouthguards) so shooting them a PM may turn something up.

Tapout also helped us out, they are surprisingly approachable. 

One thing I learned about sponsors is most of them are like big kids when it comes to MMA.  They are huge fans and genuinely love this sport.  If you can get them excited for your fight then you may be talking business. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.