UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> first pro fight. Anyone wanna sponsor me?

2/24/13 7:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark Krumrine
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DreamerMMA -

Do you have a HL reel from your ammy fights or any good footage of your fights?

One thing I'd suggest is scanning down the UG home page and just start emailing the companies that sponsor this site.  I would imagine some of them may be interested.  I've worked with several companies here dealing with sponsorships for the ammy UGGP events.

I don't speak for any of them but Guy from Defense Soap has always been good to the UG as has Icedog11 (owner of Gladiator Mouthguards) so shooting them a PM may turn something up.

Tapout also helped us out, they are surprisingly approachable. 

One thing I learned about sponsors is most of them are like big kids when it comes to MMA.  They are huge fans and genuinely love this sport.  If you can get them excited for your fight then you may be talking business. 

Will put together some footage tonight kinda proud/embarrassing in that I started training at 307lbs first fight I had to cut to 265 and here I am goin pro at 185 so forgive the abundance of fat in the videos hahaha and who drinks Heineken anymore lol Phone Post
2/24/13 7:06 PM
KingGo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna refer back to this thread to look some of you guys up for the same thing eventually. Sub Phone Post
2/24/13 7:08 PM
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas -
12SixElbow -

What do you need bro?

I'm down to send some gear your way, or cash, but you've got to put 126elbow somewhere on your shirt or whatever

Awesome ttt Phone Post
TTT AGAIN Phone Post
2/24/13 7:10 PM
caseharts
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/24/13 7:13 PM
KingGo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, good luck on your fight! Phone Post
2/24/13 7:15 PM
MountainMedic
654 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Krumrine -
DreamerMMA -

Do you have a HL reel from your ammy fights or any good footage of your fights?

One thing I'd suggest is scanning down the UG home page and just start emailing the companies that sponsor this site.  I would imagine some of them may be interested.  I've worked with several companies here dealing with sponsorships for the ammy UGGP events.

I don't speak for any of them but Guy from Defense Soap has always been good to the UG as has Icedog11 (owner of Gladiator Mouthguards) so shooting them a PM may turn something up.

Tapout also helped us out, they are surprisingly approachable. 

One thing I learned about sponsors is most of them are like big kids when it comes to MMA.  They are huge fans and genuinely love this sport.  If you can get them excited for your fight then you may be talking business. 

Will put together some footage tonight kinda proud/embarrassing in that I started training at 307lbs first fight I had to cut to 265 and here I am goin pro at 185 so forgive the abundance of fat in the videos hahaha and who drinks Heineken anymore lol Phone Post
That's pretty awesome man.

Do you know who you are fighting? Phone Post
2/24/13 7:21 PM
Mark Krumrine
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea Waylon Yohe from pa also Phone Post
2/24/13 7:50 PM
Bisping got KOd by Jesus
816 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/24/13 8:45 PM
Mark Krumrine

horrible beer but thanks for the thought! working on a highlight that ill post on here and get some feedback if you guys dont mind giving me some
2/24/13 9:02 PM
abick23
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat smashin Phone Post
2/24/13 9:06 PM
Smorgle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt positive business going down in this bitch Phone Post
2/24/13 9:11 PM
DefenseSoap
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Defense Soap, Owner
Hi Mark,

Shoot me an email at defensesoap@msn.com

Guy
Defense Soap
2/24/13 9:14 PM
Brigham
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is awesome. Good luck!!! Phone Post
2/24/13 9:20 PM
caseharts
476 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will post design when I'm done Phone Post
2/24/13 9:21 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
2/24/13 9:50 PM
Mark Krumrine

The support in this place is awesome, most of you guys I don't even know except screen names and your going out of your way for me I truly appreciate it!!! I have something special in mind for you guys ill have to see if I can make it happen!! Phone Post
2/24/13 9:51 PM
Mark Krumrine

abick23 - Cat smashin Phone Post
No I think I'm retiring this name as it has a bit of a double meaning if you don't know the story behind it, but you inspired the new nickname that jay and Darrell can take credit for.... The American zombie Phone Post
2/25/13 5:02 AM
Mark Krumrine

http://youtu.be/Wdb8TB7XyWE

or

blue namer please? srry its kinda long, wanted to get some feedback before i send it to any sponsors
2/25/13 8:49 AM
Mark Krumrine

I guess I'm allowed to embed videos haha thanks again everyone Phone Post
2/25/13 9:01 AM
fundafighterrob
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just witnessing your weight loss shows your dedication to the sport and its very inspirational
Good luck! Phone Post
2/25/13 9:04 AM
Mark Krumrine

fundafighterrob - Just witnessing your weight loss shows your dedication to the sport and its very inspirational
Good luck! Phone Post
Thanks bro ! Phone Post
2/25/13 10:26 AM
fundafighterrob
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're interested send an email to info@fundafighter.com and we can talk about setting up a profile Phone Post
2/25/13 11:09 AM
Mark Krumrine

fundafighterrob - If you're interested send an email to info@fundafighter.com and we can talk about setting up a profile Phone Post
Will do thanks my man Phone Post
2/25/13 11:29 AM
TelligmansTitties
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
2/25/13 12:27 PM
caseharts

Homochasbowling - green name with no pro fights ???
Ammys Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.