UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> first pro fight. Anyone wanna sponsor me?

2/28/13 12:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay I got told there are nipples on my shirt hahaha

heres a redo

2/28/13 12:44 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -

heres a redo

I like it... But are going for pecs at the top? Even moving the stars didn't change that for me. If you're going for that, cool... But I think if you change the lines/accents up there around his name, it could look cooler.

Just my .02 Phone Post
2/28/13 12:47 AM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
caseharts -

heres a redo

I like it... But are going for pecs at the top? Even moving the stars didn't change that for me. If you're going for that, cool... But I think if you change the lines/accents up there around his name, it could look cooler.

Just my .02 Phone Post

I was trying to make a flow from top to bottom but it seems it turned into leonida's figure on a shirt lol. Il see what mark says then move the top around or something. I do appreciate it. the nipple tassles still has me cracking up

2/28/13 12:50 AM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best of luck!

Where do I get a thin green?!
2/28/13 12:52 AM
caseharts

Ceelo - Best of luck!

ammy fights

2/28/13 12:52 AM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
471 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts -
UGCTT_Capnsavem - 
caseharts -

heres a redo

Just my .02 Phone Post

I was trying to make a flow from top to bottom but it seems it turned into leonida's figure on a shirt lol. Il see what mark says then move the top around or something. I do appreciate it. the nipple tassles still has me cracking up

Haha no prob man. I like the main design. I'll buy if it goes to print. Phone Post
2/28/13 12:53 AM
StephenLangdown
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck man that's nice.

Subbed for future reference. Best of luck Mark.
2/28/13 1:03 AM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT. I'll take a med .
2/28/13 1:13 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ceelo - Best of luck!

I thought you had gone pro? Phone Post
2/28/13 1:17 AM
caseharts

MMASMG - TTT. I'll take a med .
Positive reinforcement! Thanks Phone Post
2/28/13 1:23 AM
caseharts

StephenLangdown - Fuck man that's nice.

Subbed for future reference. Best of luck Mark.
Thanks man Phone Post
2/28/13 2:01 AM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

Ttt for more shirts and sponsoring a home town guy. Thanks
2/28/13 2:25 AM
caseharts

MMASMG -
caseharts - 

Ttt for more shirts and sponsoring a home town guy. Thanks
You train with him? Awesome! Phone Post
2/28/13 2:46 AM
MMASMG

Train or submit ? Haha just kidding. Yea a group of us pretty much all train together all over central Pa
2/28/13 3:02 AM
caseharts

MMASMG - Train or submit ? Haha just kidding. Yea a group of us pretty much all train together all over central Pa
Haha! Sweet. I'll update with more variation / see what Mark thinks of this tomorrow. Phone Post
2/28/13 5:32 AM
Mark Krumrine
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMASMG - Train or submit ? Haha just kidding. Yea a group of us pretty much all train together all over central Pa
Uh huh way to talk smack, only got subbed by one guy last night and he wasn't a 125 er just saying hahaha and these shirts are banging! Absolutely awesome Phone Post
2/28/13 9:37 AM
Jay Haas
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice shirt! Phone Post
2/28/13 9:41 AM
Mark Krumrine
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas - Nice shirt! Phone Post
And of course this guy ^^^ wouldn't be under 300lbs or as tough as I am without him overhanding me or kicking my legs repeatedly Phone Post
2/28/13 10:07 AM
caseharts

Mark Krumrine -
Uh huh way to talk smack, only got subbed by one guy last night and he wasn't a 125 er just saying hahaha and these shirts are banging! Absolutely awesome Phone Post
Thanks! Is there anything you want on the back? Phone Post
2/28/13 10:07 AM
caseharts

Thanks Phone Post
2/28/13 10:44 AM
Mark Krumrine

caseharts -
Thanks Phone Post
As far as the back goes its gonna be all my sponsors.... If you want to design something that's fine maybe put your name in te design so yours is kinda in the design? Phone Post
2/28/13 10:55 AM
caseharts

Mark Krumrine -
caseharts -
Thanks Phone Post
As far as the back goes its gonna be all my sponsors.... If you want to design something that's fine maybe put your name in te design so yours is kinda in the design? Phone Post
Sweet. As you get sponsors send me their info or logo and I'll put it on there! Phone Post
2/28/13 3:16 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
2/28/13 7:37 PM
caseharts

Ttt Phone Post
2/28/13 7:56 PM
abick23
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caseharts - defiantly going to have you design my t-shirts next! That is a sweet shirt ! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.