UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Swtor

2/24/13 5:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone still play this? I'm on prophecy of five. Phone Post
2/24/13 6:51 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was thinking of giving it a shot again since its free.... How many people still play?? Phone Post
2/24/13 6:59 PM
virux11b
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a lvl 50,33, and 27. All darkside baby. Phone Post
2/25/13 8:11 AM
gord96
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have tried a few times to get back into it, but I just can't seem to get any character past level 35ish (end of act 1). The worlds just get too big and the storyline quests become more and more spread out. I honestly think the best part of the game is level 1-10. Phone Post
2/25/13 11:21 AM
kyle47129
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't like the imbalance of dark to light. There was probably 5 dark side to every 1 light side player Phone Post
2/25/13 11:40 AM
virux11b

kyle47129 - I didn't like the imbalance of dark to light. There was probably 5 dark side to every 1 light side player Phone Post
Depends on your server I guess. The republic players attack the imperials all the time.

The game gets better after act 2. I'll admit that tatooine and hoth suck, But they are still cool. That's why you need a group to play with. At least you can shoot the shit rather than questing alone.

The aspect I like tree he most is the storyline. There is no need to grind out levels as there are plenty of side missions to go on without having to find a mob to get xp. Phone Post
2/25/13 12:03 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b - 
kyle47129 - I didn't like the imbalance of dark to light. There was probably 5 dark side to every 1 light side player Phone Post
Depends on your server I guess. The republic players attack the imperials all the time.

The game gets better after act 2. I'll admit that tatooine and hoth suck, But they are still cool. That's why you need a group to play with. At least you can shoot the shit rather than questing alone.

The aspect I like tree he most is the storyline. There is no need to grind out levels as there are plenty of side missions to go on without having to find a mob to get xp. Phone Post

how does their free to play thing work nowadays ???  i went to their website and it still show options to pay

i think im on the same server as you i belive....i loved the game but the loading times where driving me fucking insane.....

now that i have a better computer with a SSD and a Radeon 7970 it might go a bit faster

2/25/13 12:58 PM
virux11b

Free play is fine. It's better to just spend 5 bucks and get some xp boosters and be what's called a preferred player. You just get to trade and other things. Well worth 5 bucks.

But you can play for free and be just fine. Phone Post
2/25/13 1:27 PM
gord96
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b - 

Yeah Act II killed it for me. I didn't mind Tatooine, but Hoth and that prison world (Belsalvis??) were awful. I remember the devs gleefully announced how big their 'worlds' were, but in hindsight, that wasn't a good thing. The storylines were great though. Problem was as you leveled, the storyline quests would get further and further apart. I wish it was just a single player game with nothing but storyline missions.

The warzones were a lot of fun though!
2/25/13 2:50 PM
BigWilliam
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAY to much covering the same ground over and over and over again. Not nearly enough content. Playing from 1-50 on either side and you have covered almost all the content. The next playthrough is a complete repeat aside from some class missions. But you have already seen every inch of every planet. There are no alternative paths.

End game content appears to have been a complete afterthought. And the ship combat is also just sort of tacked on. It was fun for one playthrough as a Star Wars fan. But that was about it.
2/26/13 9:23 PM
virux11b

Well, if you decide to play my names are sicktrik, viruxx, and mondolar. Prophecy of five server Phone Post
3/11/13 12:33 PM
phydeau
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got two 50s on a PVE server. I've got 4 toons on Prophecy of the Five but they're all lowbies.

If you guys have a guild I'll join.
3/11/13 12:41 PM
phydeau
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, what's the fastest way to level? Can I just stay in Fleet and run battleground after battleground?
3/12/13 10:05 AM
phydeau

Rolled an Assasin on Prophecy of the Five last night. Name is Daxstab.

virux11b, what's the name of your guild?
3/12/13 10:56 AM
virux11b

Don't have one. A friend and I were going to make one.

The fastest way to lvl is making your characters flashpoint xp is all the way to lvl 5. Then just do flashpoints every chance you get. I usually que them and do missions until I'm called up. My secondary is at lvl 36 and I rarely play him. You also get the best gear for your lvl on them. Phone Post
3/12/13 11:57 AM
phydeau

Well, I've got a Jugg named Daxfugly and a Sorceror named Daxlightning. Make that guild and we can flesh it out.
3/12/13 12:01 PM
virux11b

Ill add you right now Phone Post
3/12/13 2:31 PM
Sublime7SD
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't really played much, namely because I don't know anyone who plays, I guess. You guys are playing Sith side on Prophecy of the Five? I've played to like level 10 on the Jedi side, haven't even tried Sith. If there are some people from the OG playing in one place, I'd like to roll a character there. I know jack and shit about SWTOR since my last PC couldn't handle it, so I will probably enjoy it for quite awhile if there are some people to play with.
3/12/13 2:45 PM
virux11b

I'm on both sides. Mainly sith. But I have a friend starting a group on both pub and imp. Phone Post
3/12/13 2:57 PM
disbeliever
324 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Tried it, was not into it personally
3/12/13 3:55 PM
Sublime7SD
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/13 3:56 PM
Rolled an imperial Inquisitor on Pot5 named Arkelath. Going to go sorc, or whatever the healing class for it is.
3/12/13 4:14 PM
virux11b

Sublime7SD - Rolled an imperial Inquisitor on Pot5 named Arkelath. Going to go sorc, or whatever the healing class for it is.
Quit making so many people. I still haven't seen you on yet. Phone Post
3/12/13 4:37 PM
Sublime7SD

virux11b - 
Sublime7SD - Rolled an imperial Inquisitor on Pot5 named Arkelath. Going to go sorc, or whatever the healing class for it is.

I have 2 total characters on my account including the Imperial. I think you're confusing me with someone else.
3/12/13 4:41 PM
virux11b

Sublime7SD -
virux11b - 

I have 2 total characters on my account including the Imperial. I think you're confusing me with someone else.
Yes, I am. I apologize. I still want to play with you guys.... no homo? Phone Post
3/12/13 4:43 PM
Sublime7SD

I'm playing the inq I made right now. This is basically my first time playing the game, I've played to level 11 once before. So that's pretty much nothing. Just got to level 7 on the Inquisitor.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.