UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> In danger, Rousey was 'thinking about my bra'

2/24/13 10:51 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ariel Helwani: Was that the toughest situation you've been in your MMA career thus far?

Ronda Rousey: Yeah I think so. Probably.

Ariel Helwani: What was going through your mind when that was happening? We've never seen you in a vunerable position like that.

Ronda Rousey:  I was thinking about my bra. I didn't pick this one out myself. They gave me my weigh-in bra for the fight and actually, if you look back, I was adjusting myself at one point while she was on my back.

2/24/13 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dhughes
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She knows exactly what she is doing. Say what you want about anything else but this woman knows EXACTLY what she is doing with her career.
2/24/13 11:15 PM
Sofa King Cool
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
2/24/13 11:20 PM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's funny because I was thinking about her bra too... Phone Post
2/24/13 11:21 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So did they specifically give her a bra to show a bunch of cleavage? Phone Post
2/24/13 11:24 PM
RONINXOM
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JROTT - That's funny because I was thinking about her bra too... Phone Post
This Phone Post
2/24/13 11:39 PM
jerrytoro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody else notice she grabbed Liz's shorts to sweep? Phone Post
2/25/13 12:09 AM
Mattefrost
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NeilDiamond -
jerrytoro - Anybody else notice she grabbed Liz's shorts to sweep? Phone Post
Yep! Sneaky. Haven't heard anyone mention. Not sure how much difference it would have made. Phone Post
Gif? Phone Post
2/25/13 3:56 AM
Bentleysuper8

jerrytoro -  Anybody else notice she grabbed Liz's shorts to sweep? Phone Post

That's why you should wear Minowa Man shorts. Even if it's inadvertent shorts grabbing it wouldn't be a problem if you didn't have baggy handles hanging off your waist.

And I don't want to sound like the fashion police but as soon as I saw that stupid strappy thing I was wondering what in the hell she was thinking of.
2/25/13 4:48 AM
cambeezee

JROTT - That's funny because I was thinking about her bra too... Phone Post
Me too brosef Phone Post
2/25/13 11:45 AM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda's humble. I like her This whole womens ufc division is exciting to watch and see how it all plays out.
2/25/13 11:50 AM
circulation123

Jason Reinhardt - Ronda's humble. I like her This whole womens ufc division is exciting to watch and see how it all plays out.

Mother fuckin this!!!

These WMMA haters are idiots. Not as high-level as Mens’ MMA? No shit. We know that. It’s still exciting considering that it just started. They still have long way to go and we’ll never know if WMMA is going to be around 5years from now but UFC 157 was a good start.
2/25/13 11:51 AM
circulation123

^^^ I don't know  about Ronda's humbleness though lol.

2/25/13 11:53 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I'm with you guys. I love it.

2/25/13 11:54 AM
fightsfan
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are really trying to play up her femininity and sex appeal although she is an MMA fighter. Thats fine in promoting and weigh-ins etc. but for the fight she needs appropriate fight attire like what her opponent had.
2/25/13 11:57 AM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - Ronda's humble. I like her This whole womens ufc division is exciting to watch and see how it all plays out.

Ronda is hardly humble.

She's a bad ass and her fights are exciting, but nothing i see from her says humble.

"Nothing can save these girls from me" in her post fight speech is not being humble.
2/25/13 12:05 PM
circulation123

Chimonos Revenge - 

Ronda is hardly humble.

She's a bad ass and her fights are exciting, but nothing i see from her says humble.

"Nothing can save these girls from me" in her post fight speech is not being humble.

Maybe he meant humble as in being grounded. Willing to learn.
2/25/13 12:18 PM
biggator
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
2/25/13 12:19 PM
JudOWNED
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightsfan - They are really trying to play up her femininity and sex appeal although she is an MMA fighter. Thats fine in promoting and weigh-ins etc. but for the fight she needs appropriate fight attire like what her opponent had.

This. I was pretty surprised she fought in what basically was a bikini. No problem with promoting her as being attractive, but the fight should be about the fight. Also, pretty sad if UFC asked/made her wear it, as she implied.
2/25/13 1:10 PM
mrjedens
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the white knights are more annoying than the haters. nobody has said shit here and you've already turned a thread about her bra into a WMMA debate.
2/25/13 1:47 PM
Master Bater

NeilDiamond - 
jerrytoro - Anybody else notice she grabbed Liz's shorts to sweep? Phone Post
Yep! Sneaky. Haven't heard anyone mention. Not sure how much difference it would have made. Phone Post

yep, saw it, but Liz seemed to be going over anyway so not sure it had much effect
2/25/13 1:59 PM
John Bugara

lol bunch of nuns in this thread.

"her clothing saturday was far too revealing, she should of dressed wholesome like her opponent, i'm a homosexual."
2/25/13 2:07 PM
tater145
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know how I know your gay? Phone Post
2/25/13 2:10 PM
BobbyDigital420
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

was there any slippage?

2/25/13 4:52 PM
JROTT
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna wrestle Meisha Tate., privately, in my room, with the lights off (or on)

I agree with the previous posts, anyone not interested in WMMA is a huge MO! It's like saying you don't like lingerie football because it's not a real sport! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.