UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> ronda rousey headphones

2/25/13 7:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard -
Pancake Syrup - I find it kinda stupid to wear headphones just for the hell of it. Sponsorship or not

If someone said, hey I'll pay you 100k to wear these for 5 minutes,  You would say no, they look stupid?

LoL... Phone Post
2/25/13 11:44 PM
BobbyBoston
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -

they have a model modeled by Nick Cannon lol. Fail

Nick cannon is the black Ryan seacrest...I wonder if Mariah Carey is good in bed? Phone Post
2/25/13 11:57 PM
Porkchop

Who will be the first fighter to come to the cage holding a Slap-Chop?
2/25/13 11:58 PM
Porkchop

She was probly listening to Goldberg and Rogan talk about her like she was the second coming of christ.
2/26/13 1:57 PM
Chief Mac
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Headphones r a great sponsorship deal for UFC fighters as theyre so trendy atm especially with the UFCs majority target audience...Funny how many people want to spend 200-300 bucks on headphones these days. Im just glad its not friggin beats...im so sick of beats neck warmers. Iv seen at least a million ppl wearing them round their necks and not once have i seen someone listen to them. lol.
2/26/13 2:02 PM
Chief Mac
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Boxer - Sennheisers are much better value. Beats by Dre are overpriced garbage. Not sure about these Monster ones but I wouldn't imagine they would be too different.

true dat...beats ones are sooooo ridiculously bass heavy it overwhelms everything else lol. plastic, massive and terrible sound reproduction...the beats pro studio ones or wotever theyre called r the best sounding but theyre for recording studios and weigh the same as a small planet. Im a big fan of Bowers n wilkins...same price for MUCH better audio, build quality and comfort. rant over.
2/26/13 2:06 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wtf does it matter? Fights over, what does it matter what they wear for their 60 sec rogan interview? Phone Post
2/26/13 2:30 PM
Jack_Bauer
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BobbyBoston - 
ChaosOverkill -

they have a model modeled by Nick Cannon lol. Fail

Nick cannon is the black Ryan seacrest...I wonder if Mariah Carey is good in bed? Phone Post

haha....VTFU

2/26/13 3:40 PM
Todd Lally

Monster back ACS fighters from the start! Love the Headphones, and love the Company.

Todd Lally

ACS
2/26/13 3:46 PM
BLACKBUDDAH

Pancake Syrup - I find it kinda stupid to wear headphones just for the hell of it. Sponsorship or not
Yeah because you dont fight for a living. Phone Post
2/26/13 3:54 PM
Moldiver

Got a pair of the black ones, as said before good for a train, iPad etc.

Quality is pretty good and they go for about £249 in UK stores, picked these up for under £90 when a store in town was closing. Phone Post
2/26/13 4:29 PM
Endowedwelter
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also got a set and I love them. Considering how many people are commenting about them it seems to got the attention they wanted. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.