UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LOGO CONTEST! : Win a Training Mask 2.0 & Gear!

2/28/13 6:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
powerbombu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[IMG]http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss60/donking_07/tour2_zps6d3cee47.png[/IMG]
2/28/13 6:40 PM
Smellde Gluve
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

powerbombu - [IMG]http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss60/donking_07/tour2_zps6d3cee47.png[/IMG]

2/28/13 6:42 PM
Smellde Gluve
553 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WARNING! I don't own all the graphics/photos in this image so if you want to use it for your show you'll have to figure that out first.

2/28/13 9:37 PM
FreeCandy
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 
theringmaster -
caseharts - Phone Post
Wow! The pitbull says it all! Phone Post
That was for free candy Phone Post

yes i tried to add all of the major components. earth,barb wire, fire and pitbulls.
3/1/13 2:00 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heres a submission. I might rework it. and colors can all totally change. I was already working in green and just went with it.

feed back plz

3/1/13 2:14 AM
caseharts
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/1/13 2:18 AM
powerbombu

I like it caseharts.

3/1/13 2:26 AM
caseharts

powerbombu - I like it caseharts.

Which one, Phone Post
3/1/13 2:29 AM
powerbombu

Second green one, its more simple.
3/1/13 2:29 AM
powerbombu

and professional
3/1/13 2:41 AM
caseharts

powerbombu - Second green one, its more simple.
Thanks! Phone Post
3/1/13 2:52 AM
12SixElbow
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/1/13 2:54 AM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

Very Nice! VU

3/1/13 2:55 AM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caseharts - 

Great Job! VTFU

3/1/13 3:03 AM
12SixElbow
618 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/1/13 3:04 AM
powerbombu

[IMG]http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss60/donking_07/flagmmatour_zps83ac3fce.png[/IMG]
3/1/13 3:19 AM
12SixElbow

3/1/13 3:30 AM
12SixElbow

3/1/13 3:37 AM
tokoros haircut
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry but these type of "competitions" are extremely misguided at best and completely misunderstand what good graphic design is.

First you are not going to get something on a level professional enough that you really should be requiring for your business/promotions. This forum is a bunch of enthusiastic amateurs as can be seen by what's been posted above. It is not somewhere to go for actual graphic design

Secondly the notion of "Everyone design something, we'll pick the one we like best." Is like the people that say "I know what I want (even though I actually don't as I am not a designer) I just can't 'draw it' in Photoshop, you do it for me, and I'll give you some stuff." ..You are misunderstanding how good design works, where you provide a brief to a designer who's work you've researched and like, the trust them/work with them to come up with suitable concepts.

Go on dribbble.com, there are hundreds of talented reasonably priced designers that will do something 100 times better than you will get from these sorts of "competitions".

You claim to respect the UG, but this sort of thing disrespects graphic design, a profession that takes study and skill, and you will ultimately do yourself a disservice by ended up with something that looks unprofessional.

I entered the ATT design a t-shirt comp as I felt that came from the right place ie "make us a t design based on our logo"...But an actual redesign/re-branding is very different, you should rethink your strategy.

3/1/13 3:52 AM
12SixElbow

tokoros haircut - Sorry but these type of "competitions" are extremely misguided at best and completely misunderstand what good graphic design is.

First you are not going to get something on a level professional enough that you really should be requiring for your business/promotions. This forum is a bunch of enthusiastic amateurs as can be seen by what's been posted above. It is not somewhere to go for actual graphic design

Secondly the notion of "Everyone design something, we'll pick the one we like best." Is like the people that say "I know what I want (even though I actually don't as I am not a designer) I just can't 'draw it' in Photoshop, you do it for me, and I'll give you some stuff." ..You are misunderstanding how good design works, where you provide a brief to a designer who's work you've researched and like, the trust them/work with them to come up with suitable concepts.

Go on dribbble.com, there are hundreds of talented reasonably priced designers that will do something 100 times better than you will get from these sorts of "competitions".

You claim to respect the UG, but this sort of thing disrespects graphic design, a profession that takes study and skill, and you will ultimately do yourself a disservice by ended up with something that looks unprofessional.

I entered the ATT design a t-shirt comp as I felt that came from the right place ie "make us a t design based on our logo"...But an actual redesign/re-branding is very different, you should rethink your strategy.

VTFD.

1. Several actual graphic designers post on the UG

2. Who gives a fuck if people have fun with these contests?

3/1/13 4:05 AM
12SixElbow

Can't sleep figured I'd just keep doing these until I passout

3/1/13 4:14 AM
Smellde Gluve

12SixElbow - 

This is great! VU

3/1/13 7:11 AM
Sinful1
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 
tokoros haircut - Sorry but these type of "competitions" are extremely misguided at best and completely misunderstand what good graphic design is.

VTFD.

1. Several actual graphic designers post on the UG

2. Who gives a fuck if people have fun with these contests?

What he said.
3/1/13 7:17 AM
tokoros haircut
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I obviously didn't explain my opinion very well. Please read this if you have the inclination:

http://www.davidairey.com/logo-design-contests-bad-for-business/
3/1/13 7:37 AM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tokoros haircut - Sorry but these type of "competitions" are extremely misguided at best and completely misunderstand what good graphic design is.

Insert butt hurt sourpuss gif here....... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.