UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> How will Lockhold/Befort go down?

2/25/13 2:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
circulation123
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/25/13 2:51 AM

This is an intriguing matchup. I personally think Belfort has the edge in power,juice, and has more tools to work with but Lockhold looks like he’s got a better cardio.

Lockhold=Rockhold....fuck lol.
2/25/13 2:16 AM
jmacdoug
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lockhold p4p blerst
2/25/13 2:29 AM
circulation123

According to urban dictionary :

Blerst : A filler for any situation in which the conversation is over, or you have no idea what the other person is talking about.
2/25/13 2:45 AM
UGCKIRTT_SonofJockstrap
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus will strike his fury and then roid rage will consume Vitor's soul and he will call out Bones and Chael again.

2/25/13 2:50 AM
Toquinho
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got rockhold..

But i also thought bisping would win an easy decision over belfort Phone Post
2/25/13 3:20 AM
circulation123

I would personally like to see UFC ditch this fight and set up Hendo/Belfort. I know they fought once but this will be a different fight. They both have KO powers, and they are both equal chemically speaking.

What was that?  Hendo coming off a loss and Belfort coming off a win? So what. They set up BJ/Hughes on

UFC 123 after BJ coming off a loss to Edgar and Hughes coming off a win over Almeida.
And this is nothing compared to Nick, Sonnen (coming off a loss) vs. GSP, JJ.
2/25/13 3:22 AM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well rounded poster - Tough one to call. Rockhold can handle himself on the feet but he might look to grapple with Belfort. One thing's for sure, it doesn't matter how hard Vitor goes on the TRT, he won't have a size or strength advantage Phone Post
You tripping bra? You seen that clip of Rockhold and Hendo talking about wrestling in the Olympics? He ain't even cutting for a fight and he looks like a WW.

Meanwhile Vitor just recently had a fight at LHW and still looked like a gorilla. Not to mention Randy said he felt stronger in the clinch than Lesnar.

I doubt Rockhold has the advantage in either category. Phone Post
2/25/13 5:07 AM
Mr Sponge

Punk Rock Vitor destroys him. Phone Post
2/25/13 7:52 AM
Mykal McDerp
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Befort via belfort style hand speed. Phone Post
2/25/13 10:52 AM
MartialArtsMixed
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope rock hold beats the TRT out of him Phone Post
2/25/13 10:55 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

trt belfort gonna clip him in the back of the ear and finish with the tko

2/25/13 10:59 AM
circulation123

I see a sub for Vitor in 2nd Round  on damaged Rockhold or UD by Rockhold .

2/25/13 11:09 AM
KingD87
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well rounded poster -
KingD87 -
well rounded poster - Tough one to call. Rockhold can handle himself on the feet but he might look to grapple with Belfort. One thing's for sure, it doesn't matter how hard Vitor goes on the TRT, he won't have a size or strength advantage Phone Post
You tripping bra? You seen that clip of Rockhold and Hendo talking about wrestling in the Olympics? He ain't even cutting for a fight and he looks like a WW.

Meanwhile Vitor just recently had a fight at LHW and still looked like a gorilla. Not to mention Randy said he felt stronger in the clinch than Lesnar.

I doubt Rockhold has the advantage in either category. Phone Post
Oh lol sorry, I didn't realise you'd seen Luke in some vid clip.

Dude's a beast. Taller than Vitor and stronger through the core. And all natural baby! Phone Post
That's alright bro, no hard feelings. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.