UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> dana congratulates ronda rousey (pic)

2/27/13 4:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
diggity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bucephalus -
jmacdoug - fuck at least try to look impartial

What are you new at this?

Joe Silva and Dana White enthusiastically congratulate all of the winners.
Thank you! How is this not obvious? Seriously lame how people find a way to hate on Dana/ufc constantly. Phone Post
2/27/13 8:22 AM
Hanma Yujiro
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can someone please make the hand on ronda ass move up and down? thanks lol
2/27/13 11:50 AM
iwrestledabearonce
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet he took that home Phone Post
2/27/13 1:06 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its not like Dana didn't say very nice things about Liz! If Liz would have won, i'm sure Dana would have given her a big hug too. What? Is Dananot suppose to congratulate the winners, especially his champions?
2/27/13 1:11 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DAMN! That's it! Dana White needs to stop being the UFC president and start training, because did you see his "wing spread reach! Holy s...! It's longer than Jon Jones! His hand on Ronda's ass just shows how nobody will get passed Dana's jab. *sidenote: Horrible Photo shop! lol
2/27/13 1:13 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Fap master, that's what i've always thought and actually witnessed in person with Dana. Either that, or he's the best damn salesman, con artist, liar on the planet and has me fooled. (which i don't feel in my heart that's the case at all)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.